But, Shes my Best Friend (Ash...

By xxHxxx

Zoë and Ashton have been friends since 3rd grade. He's never realised he's had a crush on his best friend unt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Authors Update *Important*

610 12 26
By xxHxxx

Hello, here is yet another authors update.

Its been a year. In a year I was able to mature and experience new things in life. 

When I first wrote this story I was in middle school. Everything I had known about romance and intimacy came from books and TV. I didn't know how anything worked and I thought someone like Zoe was so cool. But someone like Zoe is unrealistic. Looking back I noticed how many of you would comment how amazing it was that she had so many relationships she had in middle school. The reason she did was because thats what I wanted. I didn't receive any male attention,  and I would see all my friends holding hands with boys secretly in class and I was jealous. I realize how childish a lot of the story is. Mainly because it was written by a little girl who knew nothing about life. Even now if I were to continue the story I wouldn't know anything about the adult life that the characters are about to live. 

I've been wanting to get back into writing and improving my writing. I could continue the story, if you guys want. I know fanfiction and wattpad probably lost their popularity, and many of you have probably grown out of it. But if there is still a handful of you out there wanting to know what happens or willing to continue reading the story I wouldn't mind to keep writing. 

Please let me know if any of you are interested in me continuing the story. Comment or something to show me that you would like would, please don't be shy and stay silent.

I appreciate all of you and I have so much love for each and everyone of you who has sticked by my side with this story. Thank you for all your love and support.

Love H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.8K 44
Holly was happy with life. She was happy with early morning drives to the coffee shop before work, and spending most of her free time with her bestfr...
26.1K 341 24
Luke and Maddie meet for the first time and it's instant sparks. Meanwhile Maddie agrees to go on tour with her best friend Gemma's brother for 2 mon...
95.4K 2.1K 39
Calum Hood has fallen for his bandmate Ashton Irwin's ex-girlfriend. Ashton cheated on her, and she found out about it. He didn't fight for her, he j...
690K 17.4K 33
Scarlet and Luke have been best friends since the first day of kindergarten, since then they were inseparable. But what happens when Luke leaves with...