Mine, It Will Never Change

By gekokujougirl

Akashi x Reader "I'm absolute, therefore I will win you...your heart, your everything... After all,you are mi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25 (END)

Chapter 24

8.5K 184 4
By gekokujougirl

Chapter 24

"What makes you really think that (Name)'s son is mine?" Saruhiko asked.

"Your father did." Kaoru answered.

"The exact words?" Saruhiko pressed.

"Father's exact words?" Kaoru frowned.

"Yes, his exact words." Saruhiko nodded, "and also what exactly happened during then."

"Does it matter?"

"Yes, it matters." Saruhiko said.

*flashback*

 "When are you going to give me a grandchild, Kaoru?" The old man Tomoe asked Kaoru who immediately looked up from the tea she was drinking.

"Father?" she chuckled in a lady manner. "Isn't it too early?"

"Early? I don't think its still early. I let you marry my son because I was expecting that you are ready to give me a grandchild." He says.

"B-but fathe-"

"(Full Name) is better than you are." The old man dropped photos of a young boy in front of her.

"I-it cant be!"

"What can't be?" Tomoe's father asked, "(Name) is a healthy young woman. She was willing to keep up with my son's uselessness and antics. Of course she could produce a child a heir for...all of this." Tomoe's father gestured to his house, his expensive things and all that is his.

"I may not look like it, Kaoru..." he continued, "But I love little children. What is the use of having all these money if you cannot see your son and grandchildren be happy for having all of these?"

"Father I-"

"Tell me, when are you going to give me a grandchild? I cannot be alive for a long time, life is not that long."

"Father, isn't it too soon?"

"Too soon for (name) to bear a child too, don't you think? Tomoe's father studied the nervous look on Kaoru's. "I wonder who the father is...It could be Saruhiko, no?"

"Father!" Kaoru gasped, "That child--could it be--"

"If the child is, then he deserves to have a share of what is mine...he shares the same blood.."

"Father-"

"Do you have any objection?" Tomoe's father asked Kaoru.

"But father-" Kaoru didn't want it. She didn't want to share his husband to a child that is not hers.

"You don't have to worry Kaoru, I can deal with (name), if proven that the child is my son's." Tomoe's father assured her.

"Still-"

"Either ways, (Name) didn't answer my letters. She is not interested with dealing with Saruhiko nor with me about her son."

"You contacted her?"

"Why wouldn't I, I have the very rights to know my grandson and to be a part of his life. I can fill the needs that (Name) can't provide, I can help them. I can do it even without Saruhiko knowing." Tomoe's father smiled, "My son is useless, I don't even know why you chose him."

Kaoru didn't answer. Her father in law was willing to provide for the child that you bear if proven that he is her husband's child.

But she cannot allow that! How could this happen to her? Why now when she is having a stable relationship with her husband, they are starting to get along...and if ever she shows up with her son...her marriage will be ruined.

Later that day, Kaoru walked back to their bedroom and she weakly sobbed on their bed. She can't believe it that Saruhiko had a child with that woman...does he know? Was he keeping it from her all along? Were they going out as a family when she's in Osaka and he's doing work at Tokyo? Could it be that Saruhiko is cheating on her?

Her thoughts was on the roll...Even though father didn't mention that Saruhiko knows about this, her thoughts was on the roll and continued supplying her of different scenarios that could happen and could be happening without her knowledge...

Her husband and his old lover.
Her husband and his old lover together.
Her husband and his old lover together with her son.
Her husband and his old lover together with their son.
Her husband and his new family.

NO!

All the sadness and anger combined and Kaoru stood up and walked to their bathroom and looked at the large mirror at herself.

"That damned Saruhiko!" she screamed and grabbed the nearest object and threw it on the large mirror breaking it.

"MADAM!" moments later her maid entered their room without knocking and rushed to her side, "Madam, are you ok? I heard a--MADAM!" when the servant looked around the large bathroom, the mirror was broken and the medicine cabinet is open wide with all the capsules and tablets scattered on the floor...all around Kaoru's semi-unconscious body.

---AKASHI---

Saruhiko was quietly sitting on the couch and watching his unconscious wife. He was thinking, Kaoru was never like this, she was a level headed woman...

"Kaoru." He called and as if in instant, Kaoru opened her eyes but in irritation.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, as if nothing happened to her. She doesnt make a move.

"What happened here?" He asked, "What does the doctor mean about that ."

"That?" Kaoru chuckled quietly. "Overdose. I cannot sleep, I took a lot. My mistake."

"Not that. You had a miscarriage." Saruhiko whispered, Kaoru's eyes widened.

"What...are you talking about?" She whispered back.

"You never told me you are pregnant, it was 8 weeks...and it just slipped out of your hands? Was it because you didn't really want one?"

Kaoru was devastated. They kept the secret of the miscarriage together. It was like nothing happened, Saruhiko never treated her differently. At first it was ok, until the news reached the older Tomoe.

"What is this?" The old man angrily dropped a copy of the medical report of Kaoru's miscarriage.

"F-father! Let me explain-"

"It doesnt matter! If you cannot even take care of yourself when a child is inside you, what more if the child is out of you?" the old man was a traditional person. He is looking forward for a heir for his fortunes and he was expecting that Saruhiko could give him that, while that is all for the company's sake...he is also a loving person at heart. He loves children and he loved Saruhiko even though he was a rebel idiot.

"I want to see my grandchild while I am still breathing, Kaoru." with that the old man stood up and walked out of their house.

Kaoru and Saruhiko went to the doctors for a check-up but that's when they received the news.

"Tomoe-san, I'm sorry. But..."  

*end flashback* 

---AKASHI---

"He never mention anything about me being the father of (name)'s son." Saruhiko noted.

"But he implied." Kaoru pressed.

"I don't think he did." Saruhiko sighed, "Father adored (Name) because she is smart, kind-hearted and is not a spoiled daughter of a rich family. She knows her place and acts to it. If father knew that Seien is mine, he will pursue (name). But he didn't."

"And yet he implied!" Kaoru snapped, "He slapped the photos to my face! Who is their right mind showing their son's wife their son's ex lover's photo and her child? How do you think I will take that as?"

"You should've asked him directly!"

"When I saw the photo, I immediately knew he was yours! What is the use of asking?"

"Asking will save us a lot of problem!" Saruhiko snapped, "Look what you did? We fought Akashi in the court for the son that was never mine to begin with!"

"What do you mean he is not yours?!"

"The boy is not my child, Kaoru! He never was!" Saruhiko slapped down a white envelope in front of Kaoru.

"What is this?" Kaoru demanded.

"See it yourself." Saruhiko turned and left Kaoru alone. He didn't want to be there with her now...not now.

Kaoru opened the envelope and read the paper's contents.

"This can't be!" Kaoru said. "This is impossible!"

---AKASHI---

Saruhiko heard his wife screaming angrily and throwing tantrums inside their bedroom. He didn't want to be there with her, not today.

*flashback* 

"Kaoru needs help." His mother in law said, "I cannot stay away when my daughter is like that, Saruhiko."

"But she is acting normal -- I mean, there's nothing wrong with her."

"What you are always aware of was her 'Postpartum depression after miscarriage' which is normal for women who experienced miscarriage, but aside from that she is mostly obsessing on objects. Not wanting to share and being controlling over different matters. It doesn't look that obvious, bur if you look into it deeper, it is not a healthy way of thinking. You should've noticed that by now."

"I don't understand-"

"I will tell you the truth, Saruhiko." His mother in law sighed, "She didn't really want to marry. But when she heard your name from her father she agreed, as a matter of fact it was her who arranged everything. I don't know what you see on her but, even I...her mother, don't approve of it. But there's nothing I can do. You are good to her which made me thank the gods, but I cannot just stay here and be quiet while my daughter is causing trouble."

"She isn't causing trouble...that much." Saruhiko admitted. "Well she did...but only after her miscarriage."

"She has this ICD of some sort when she was in middle school resulting for her being home schooled and only having few friends."

"How are we going to cure this illness of hers?" Saruhiko asked.

"Lately, she hasn't been attending her appointments, my friend suggests that we keep her somewhere private where we can have her isolated for a few weeks until she finishes her sessions."

"Few weeks?"

"Yes. I can't leave her acting like an obsessed mother to a child that isn't hers, Saruhiko!" Saruhiko's eyes widened.

"You mean, you heard of what happened?" Saruhiko swallowed guiltily.

"Yes. It was her who informed us. Which got me worried the most. She will not stop until she gets what she wants."

"Mother, that boy-" Saruhiko explained, "is not my son."

"I know, I heard the court's order from a friend." His mother in law smiled sadly, "We won't judge you if that boy was yours, it was Kaoru who stole you from that woman and we let her do what she wants. Bu now, she is still pursuing to take the kid, I know!"

"I don't think Kaoru will do that--"

"You don't know what she is capable of, so while it's still early...let me have your approval to take Kaoru under our care."

"But she will-"

"It will help her. If you really love her, you will let us have her until she gets over Akashi-san's son." His mother in law pleaded holding his hand.

*End of flashback*

Closing his eyes, Saruhiko sighed.

"This is for the best." he lifted the phone from the holder which was on his desk and dialed his mother in law's hotel number.

"Mother, this is me."

//"Saruhiko? Have you decided already?"//

"I'm sorry..."

---AKASHI---

The next day, you were discharged and went home straight. Seien was there together with Masaomi who looked very stoic as he waits for you to climb down the car.

"Father was worried." Akashi informed you. "He didn't know that you are pregnant, if he knew, he would've sent Aiko out of the house the moment she laid a hand on you."

"That--that's too much, I'm not that hurt." you smiled sadly as you walked inside where Masaomi and Seien was waiting at the front door.

"We're home." Akashi called as he guided you up the stairs like you are disable.

"I can walk." you said.

"Just being sure." Akashi said.

"We're home." You repeated what Akashi said, and this time to his father. "I apologize for yester-"

"Don't apologize." Masaomi interrupted. "It wasn't your fault. I am the one who needs to apologize for what happened."

"No-"

"You are pregnant." Masaomi started again, "I'm glad you and the baby are alright, but you got injured." he gestured to your wrist.

"It doesn't hurt that much. We're sorry we ruined the dinner."

"We can have the dinner today, here." Masaomi said, "We can have celebratory dinner for your pregnancy too."

"Mommy are your hand alright?" Seien walked to you and hugged your leg, "Yesterday, the obaa-chan hurt you. She was mean! I hate her!"

"Seien," You leaned down and picked your son up with a smile. "I'm alright, see?" you assured him when you lifted Seien up to your shoulder and he hugged you tightly.

"Still! You got hurt! Seien is not happy!"

"Seien was worried." Masaomi informed you, "He didn't sleep until we called Seijurou and have him tell us of your situation."

"They called, but you are already asleep, I didn't want to wake you up." Akashi added.

"Ojii-san said you have a small baby in your tummy! Is that real?" Seien interrupted. You smiled and nodded.

"Yes. A small one."

"Then I'm going to be a big brother now?"

"Soon, you will be." Akashi answered as he took Seien from you hold. "come here, we don't want your mother carry two baby at the same time."

"But I'm not that fragile." you protested.

"Yes, I know." Akashi turned to you, "But I want to carry him too."

"Lets get inside, I had them prepare lunch." Masaomi interrupted the small family time.

After lunch, Akashi had you straight to the bedroom to rest. You protested but Akashi insisted that you rest.

"I will be back, I'll just make some phone calls." Akashi said before leaving you and Seien inside the bedroom you shared with him.

With that Akashi left you and went straight to talk to his father in his study room.

"I never expect that Aiko will act like that." Masaomi said upon Akashi's entrance.

"Yes. I apologize." Akashi bowed his head, "It was my fault, I invited her."

"Yes, it's entirely your fault." Masaomi agreed, "You let her slip even though you know what she did."

"Yes." Akashi nodded, "I thought she will act civilized upon showing up here but the moment she laid her eyes on (name), she forgot to know her place."

"You now know your lesson."

"Yes." Nodding, Akashi pulled a folder from his drawer and placed it on the table. "Another thing, this is a copy of Saruhiko's DNA. I want to inform you of the result."

Masaomi stared at the folder and then up at his son who is standing on the other side of the table.

"I don't need something like that to prove that the boy is related to us." Masaomi declared, "One look, and I know that he is."

There was silence. As expected of Akashi's father...one look and he can see the it in the boy's look that he has an Akashi blood flowing in his veins.

"For now, what I want is for you to do something about Ono." Masaomi said, "What she did is unacceptable and disrespectful. I cannot tolerate such actions towards the mother of my grandchild, especially right now that (name) is having your second child."

"Yes, I am already on it."

"That's good to hear." Masaomi said, "I'll leave everything to you. My flight is this coming Wednesday, I hope that before I leave the country you have this issue cleared."

"Yes, of course."

---AKASHI---

Saruhiko entered their shared bedroom and found his wife on their bed sleeping like nothing happened last night. Their bedroom though, is messed up and few glasses are broken on the floor.

Proof that Kaoru threw a hell fit last night inside their room, but eventually, she went to bed afterwards?

"Kaoru." Saruhiko shook her gently.

Opening her eyes, Kaoru looked down at her husband who was sitting on his side of bed.

"You didn't go to bed last night." was her initial greeting.

"Yes, I didn't." Saruhiko admitted, "I was finalizing some papers for my meeting. Did you know that the Aoba pulled their shares?"

Kaoru closed her eyes and when she opened them few seconds later, she frowned.

"Aoba? They are not that useful anyways." Kaoru commented, "I can talk to my father, he'll introduce us to better investor.

"You don't have to do that, everything is already settled. I had their shares covered." Saruhiko informed her, "Say Kaoru..."

"What?"

"How about we visit a relative of mine in Kuroishi?" Saruhiko suggested.

"What? Why?" Kaoru narrowed her eyes at her husband.

"Nothing really," Saruhiko said, "I just want to relax and such?"

"In your mother's province?" Kaoru was disgusted at the idea.

"But isn't that your mother's hometown too?"

"Yes, exactly why I don't like there."

"Well, just for a change. A week probably?"

"I'll think about it, Saruhiko."

"Don't give it too much thought, Kaoru." Saruhiko pressed, "It's just a week vacation."

"Hmm... When do you plan on leaving?" She asked.

"Later today?" He suggested.

"Isn't that too rushed?"

"Well... Its unplanned after all." Saruhiko waited for Kaoru's reaction but she didn't.

"Okay."

"What 'Okay'?"

"Okay." She repeated, "I'll go with you on that vacation of yours. I don't want to stay here while you're having good time there." Rolling her eyes, she sat up and grabbed the robe that she left on the chair and wrapped it around her.

"I'll prepare the things that we need for this vacation. I'll see you downstairs after I finishing packing up for the trip."

"Great. I'll see you downstairs." Saruhiko gave her a smile which made Kaoru frown.

"If you didn't just faced a downfall on your company shares and got back on track in over a night, I would've thought that you're just sending me off just to get rid of me." Saruhiko froze.

"What? No! Why would I do that?" Saruhiko laughed, "You're my wife, why would I get rid of you? Don't be silly."

"My mother came yesterday, she wants me to see her and that friend of hers. But since you asked me to go on a vacation, I don't think she got you involved in this."

"Why would she want you to meet her friend anyway?" Saruhiko feign an innocent smile at Kaoru. "Is her friend something important?" Kaoru stared at Saruhiko for a short moment.

"No. Her friend is nothing important." Kaoru answered immediately, "She just want me to get along with them, but I don't need them. I have all I need here. I don't need to get along with others. We are happy as we are."

Saruhiko studied her reaction and smiled sadly.

"Saruhiko, call someone to clean this mess." She gestured at the broken glasses on the floor like it was like dust.

"Yes. Sure, if that's what you want. I'll see you downstairs and have a maid see the mess here." Saruhiko turned and walked out of the room leaving Kaoru who is now opening their walk-in closet to get the clothes that she will be needing.

"Did she forgot what happened last night?" Saruhiko wondered quietly as he exit the bedroom.. He was prepared for her to throw a fit, but it didn't come.

"Probably she forgot? Impossible." Saruhiko closed his eyes, "Mood swings?"

*Flashback*

"Didn't you notice that she has this extreme mood swing? She does one thing and forgets it on the next minute?" His mother in law asked.

"Well, sometimes she does..." Saruhiko answered.

"That is also a side effect of her not taking medicine."

"It doesn't look that serious for me when we're together." Saruhiko informed her.

"Yes, it doesn't..but it sometimes come to the moment where she starts telling stories that aren't real. I'm sure you have encountered that side of her already? Where she starts making up stories to have attention and sympathy from the people."

"So far I haven't..." Saruhiko didn't want to believe her since he haven't seen her wife do such thing--- wait...

"Don't worry, Saru..." Kaoru smiled at Saruhiko. "I will deal with it."

"Please don't." Saruhiko said tiredly, "You'll just make it worse."

"No, I talked to Akashi the other day. I told him to hand over the boy to us." Saruhiko turned to his wife.

"You did what?"

"Yes. I did that." Kaoru excitedly informed his husband, "And I told him that you will be filing a divorce and that you will get back with (name) to start a family. So if he'd give me his son, you will not leave me and will leave (name) alone."

"I doubt Akashi will fall for it." Saruhiko rolled his eyes. "Leave them alone. It will only cause trouble if you mess this one up."

"If I won't do something, there'll be no progress!"

To the extent of making up stories that could out them both in a dangerous place...Saruhiko closed his eyes, it doesn't look like that serious, but who knows what will happen is Akashi didn't let that pass. He would be pursuing him and accuse him of trying to divorce Kaoru in order to be with his wife, (Name).

"To the extent of making up stories to get what she wants." Saruhiko frowned. "She jumps into ridiculous conclusions just have things go her way.

"Quiet, Kaoru!" Saruhiko snapped at Kaoru. It was tiring really, she just won't shut the hell up.

"What? And here I was being an understanding wife and wholeheartedly accepting the result of your mistake, and yet you want me to be quiet!?" Kaoru gasped dramatically.

"Mistake?" Tomoe swirl his office chair and faced Kaoru.

"Mistake?" He asked again for clarification.

"Yes, MISTAKE! Because you're an idiot for having sex with her without protection!"

"I'm sorry that we were so in love with each other that I forgot to use one." Kaoru gasped in shock.

"You still like her, do you?" Kaoru narrowed her eyes at Saruhiko.

"What?"

"You still like her!" She accused, "Oh my god! You still like her!"

"Shut up, Kaoru!" Saruhiko snapped, "You're being ridiculous. Stop assuming things!"

"Then why didn't you use protection?!" Saruhiko frowned in disbelief.

"Kaoru!"

"Maybe you are so proud of (name), because she gave birth to your heir."

"Kaoru! Stop this now!"Saruhiko stood up angrily at Kaoru. "You talk non-stop about (name) and her son! Then you accuse me of this? Are you out of your mind!?"

"Out of my mind? How could you say that!?"

"You wont shut up! And I just wanted peace!"

Now, it got Saruhiko thinking... There are a lot of times where Kaoru's mood get easily swayed like when they fight over the custody case and he mentions something nice which immediately sway Kaoru's thoughts and forgets about the problem.

"But isn't that just normal for women?" Saruhiko asked his mother in law's friend who was a psychiatrist.

"Normally it comes out like a normal jealousy problems on your wife's part. But it's not really like that. The minds of women like her tend to go over board and create scenarios on their heads and starts assuming things even without this scenario doing anything regarding the real situation. They assume too much." the psychiatrist explained.

"Being Kaoru-san's psychiatrist for a long time now, her way of thinking is not normal than any other women who experience jealousy also this way of thinking of hers causes her to act without thinking of the consequences of her actions."

"I don't understand---she act normal to me."

"I know." His mother in law sympathized with Saruhiko's confusion. "But she needs help, Saruhiko. She may not look like it, but she's not stable."

"I will think about it."

"Thank you. Please don't hesitate to call me anytime when you decided to allow her to go to rehab, so I can arrange a proper place for her to stay." His mother in law held his hand tightly, "You don't have to worry, it will be a private facility. No one will know."

"Yes." Saruhiko nodded. "I understand, I will think about it."

"Great. Thank you! Thank you very much, Saruhiko."

*end flashback*

---AKASHI---

Akashi glanced at the wall clock which stated: 5pm. This action of his was noticed by you.

"Are you waiting for something, Seijurou?" you asked. The two of you are currently in the Seien's playroom. It was you who insisted that you wanted to be with Seien since you missed him but Akashi said that he took the day off and wants to bond with you ans Seien as well...

'Bond? And yet, he keeps looking up at the time.' you mentally commented.

"Are you sure, you don't have something important to do?" you asked again, "I can look over Seien by myself, you don't have to worry." you suggested.

"It's nothing. But I probably have to excuse myself before dinner." Akashi informed you.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes. I am going to meet Daiki in the evening. We are going to discuss Aiko's behavior yesterday and what she did upon arriving here in Tokyo."

You frowned.

"I'm sorry about Ono-san." you said, "Is it possible to just forget what happened? You don't have to go that far-"

"No." Akashi's decision was final. 'And don't be sorry, it's not your fault. What she did is something unacceptable, even if it's not me, whoever witness what happened and what she did to you they will have to inform the authority. Aside from that, she attacked you while inside the our property and you did nothing wrong to her."

"May I ask a question?" you interrupted.

"What is it?"

"What did Ono-san do? You mentioned it earlier that she did something when she arrived here in Tokyo." Akashi studied your features and smiled.

"It's business matter." Akashi answered simply, "Their company has been importing smuggled goods. As a shareholder to their company, we don't want to be part of their 'dirty' doings. So we have to make an action regarding the matter."

"Oh...then you will be busy?" you asked.

"No. Aomine and Saito will be the one who will be dealing with this. But for tonight, yes. I'll be busy."

"I see, then Seien and I will just have dinner in the kitchen." you informed him with a smile, this made Akashi raise a brow.

"In the kitchen?"

"Yes," you nodded, "It's quite boring when you eat on your own. So I'd like to eat with the cook and the rest of your people for a change."

"Have you done this?"

"Yes, one time...when you went out of the country for a business meeting."

"Hm. Just for tonight, I'll let you have dinner together with them."

"There's nothing wrong about eating with them."

"Still, you are the lady of the house." Akashi pressed, "They must know not to get too touchy with you."

"They don't get 'touchy'." you defended, "I think they know their place. We had hard time asking them to join us eating, you know."

"That's good to hear." Akashi approved, and you frowned.

"Whatever." you stared, "Just be home before midnight. I'm not fond of waiting at night."

"I'll be back before midnight, don't worry." Akashi assured you and smiled.  

---AKASHI---

Akashi left the house with a smile but the moment he was out of your sight, he frowned. While he did inform you of what is the reason behind meeting Aomine, he didn't inform you of the real reason as to what she did upon arriving Tokyo. To be honest he dealt with the matter already. It's just that she will not be notified until the day after tomorrow...

"Welcome, Akashi-sama." Aomine grinned upon Akashi's entrance to his office.

"Daiki."

"Yes." Aomine grinned, "I have the papers you requested arranged." Aomine showed Akashi the folder that he requested.

"Excellent."

"Also, I have Haizaki ready in case you want to do some business with him."

"No. I don't need his services today. My goal is to file a report against Ono Aiko for attacking my wife inside our property."

"Don't worry, I have submitted the report. They will prioritize it since its me who is in charge, personally."

"Good."

"I'll send you a report when they finish working on this."

"Thank you."

"No problem, Akashi-sama." Aomine chuckled. "Are you going back home now?"

"Not yet. I'll be meeting someone after this."

"Ooohhh... Is the Akashi-sama having an affair?" Aomine joked but he immediately straightened up when Akashi threw a cold glance at his direction.

"Affair huh?" Akashi laughed when Aomine froze, "I'm not fond of having random affairs, but someone I know is. And she will be doing me a great favor or she will face the consequences." Aomine frowned, Akashi is someone you don't want to make enemies of. He knows people who knows someone who knows your deepest darkest secret. Or he can just hire someone to look into your files.

"Will I have to have my people go with you?"

"No, thank you." Akashi smiled, "I don't need bodyguards or your men to clean this up. I can settle this on my own, or rather...they will have to do the cleaning by themselves."

Confused by Akashi's statements, Aomine just nod and let Akashi do as he pleased.

Akashi leaves Aomine's office later that night and went straight to a private suite in an exclusive hotel in the heart of Shibuya.

The suite was empty as he was expecting it to be. Few minutes later, a woman arrived escorted by Saito, his secretary.

"Welcome, Yukino-san." Akashi greeted while sitting comfortably on the chair.

"Akashi-kun." She greeted back with irritation. "I've done what you want me to do. My son in law already agreed to send Kaoru to rehab. I thought we had a deal?!" She demanded.

Akashi chuckled as he examined the older woman in front of him.

"That is great. I just want to heat it coming from you, personally." Akashi smiled. "Please, don't stress yourself too much, I will not tell your husband that you are having an affair with your daughter's psychiatrist. But I hope my warning is enough for you to keep your daughter away from my family."

"That crazy woman is not my daughter!" She protested.

"Yes, I know. You are her mother's sister, basically...Tomoe Kaoru's aunt." Akashi stated, "But after your sister's death, your brother in law married you. You are a replacement to the wife that he lost and became Kaoru's mother which gave you access to her father's wealth."

The older woman's eyes widened upon Akashi's knowledge.

"You-"

"You shouldn't be surprised that I know your family's secret." Akashi said, "I know everything and that includes the fact that you are having an affair with Kaoru's psychiatrist."

"What else do you want!?" Yukino demanded.

"I don't really care what stories you told your son-in-law, but I believe you made sure that they are believable to his ears that you made him agree to y our terms." Akashi leaned back to his chair, "I just want Kaoru out of Tokyo. And if possible, of Japan, you can do that right?"

"That's too much!" Yukino protested, "I already had hard time pursuing Saruhiko to let her be sent to a private rehab facility! I am lucky he agreed!"

"That's great for you, but I want her out of the country." Akashi pressed, "She is a threat to the well being of my wife and son. She is, in layman's term: 'obsessing' over my son's existence, claiming that my son is her husband's son which will not benefit both our family."

"While I don't really mind going against your family, I don't want to stress my wife to thinking that it's because of her that I'm doing all of these." Akashi continued, "So while I can, I hope my request will not be ignored by you, who benefits in all of this. You don't want to lose your status as the wife and the money your husband provides you, correct?"

"You will also benefit on this. While you accompany her abroad, you can be with your lover who is your daughter's psychiatrist." Akashi explained. "That or I bankrupt your husband's company and tell him of your affair."

"Why me!?" Yukino screamed at Akashi.

"Sadly, you are Kaoru's mother. You are the one who brought her up and turned her like that...thanks to the medicines you gave her when she was young."

"How dare you accuse me of such thing!"

"I can turn the world against you, Yukino." Akashi warned, "You should be happy that my attention is on your daughter. You created her, you turned her into a what she is right now, you gave her antidepressants when you sneak out to meet with your lover back during her younger days... That isn't how you shut a child up."

Taken a back from Akashi's revelations, Yukino turned her back at Akashi.

"Stop talking. I will do my best to take her out of the country." Yukino looked at Akashi over her shoulder, "Make sure you keep your words."

"Of course, Yukino-san." Akashi assured her, "I will not let anyone know of what you did to your sister's daughter. I will also have my men make sure that no one will be able to see Kaoru's diagnosis."

Patient No: XCED1144
Name: Kaoru
Age: 13
Reason for admission: Sleepiness, unusual changes in behavior, depression, narcissistic personality, anxiety attacks

Observation: (First Month)
The child thinks normally, but there are times where she doesn't think of what she is doing. Can work with normal people but is conceited.
(Second Month)
Obsessiveness towards random things. Panics. Doing things without thinking. Lies a lot to get out of trouble. Lies to get what she wants. Makes up stories...A LOT.
(Third Month)
Isolates herself and talks to herself. Hurts other patients who tries to be friends with her.

Diagnosis: Noted traces of drugs in her blood that is not advised to be used in her age.
Overuse which caused her to be in this state.
Antidepressants; Anti-psychotic drugs; etc.

The patient's condition is due to the drug's side effects and misuse...  

Akashi turned to the next page where he found photos of Yukino, Saruhiko Tomoe's Mother in law holding hands with a man who is wearing a doctor's coat and more photos of them dating and doing more. Few photos was taken 15 years ago and the rest are from the present. There are also reports and copies of doctor's prescriptions with Kaoru's name with her psychiatrist's signature and the medicines that he prescribed for her to take---dated back during Kaoru's early teens.

Akashi closed the report that Saito sent him to read and turned to the woman standing before him.

"To be honest, this is all your fault. If you are not that greedy for money and selfishness Kaoru won't be what she is now." Akashi said. "But it can't be helped...what is done, is done. It cannot be changed; All we can do is make sure she will not come back and show her face to my family. For 5 years, maybe? I believe she'll be cured by then."

"That's too long!"

"Long enough for her to be cleared and out of that facility of yours, if you want her back here in Japan, I want her in her stable form. If possible I want you to erase her memory of my wife in her head!"

"That is impossible, are you out of your mind!?"

"Then make sure she is stable before releasing her again to the public!" Akashi said, "You let her get married because you want to be free of your obligations. Or so that is what you thought."

"I'll do what I can. Just make sure you keep your promise."

"I will." Akashi once again assured her.

With the the woman walked out of the private suit in a irritated fashion. Who wouldn't? If you are being blackmailed by someone and wants you to do impossible things!

Yukino, Saruhiko's mother in law is indeed guilty of what Akashi was accusing her. When her sister died, she married his brother in law and became the guardian of her sister's daughter, Kaoru. At first she enjoyed the money and attention from her husband and she adored Kaoru...but later on, when Kaoru's father started the business and got busy he only comes home to look at Kaoru and started ignoring her. Soon, she met her lover who's occupation is a psychiatrist introduced to her by a friend. They got along well and whenever she goes out and leave Kaoru with the servants, Kaoru throws a fit and cries and wants to come with her until one day when she left her...her husband came home extra early and found Kaoru crying saying that her mother left her on her own with the maid. That night when she came home they fought.

Yukino tried to stop seeing her lover at her husband's threat of taking all her credit cards and leaving her penniless in the streets. But her lover suggested medicines which she gave to Kaoru.

Kaoru was 9 that time... And every time Yukino leaves the house to meet with her lover she give Kaoru the tablets which soon caused the sudden change on her attitude and actions followed by her way of thinking and soon, her father decided to get her home schooled because of her weird actions.

She may act like a spoiled princess but there are times that she just do and say something that causes problem, not only to her but to her family.

She became antisocial, yet when she is in the mood she gets is a proper lady in front of the public.

Kaoru has become an unpredictable person due to being mentally unstable.

Her father sent her to a psychiatric institution due to a friend's suggestion. Yukino insisted to be her proper guardian while inside which surprised her husband, but let her anyways.

There the doctor revealed to her that she harbored few mental problems due to misuse of drugs. Drugs that are definitely not for her age. Another reason is due to her environment and how she was being treated upon growing up.

Yukino paid the doctors to keep their mouths shut about Kaoru's diagnosis and just make sure that she get proper treatment. She was given antidepressants that helped will help her and few more other medicine. They also told them to keep in touch and consult the doctor for follow-ups.

She grew up normally, but there are times that she goes overboard in obtaining something that she wants to have.

---AKASHI---

Akashi, later left the private suit after Yukino. He was glad that his people got hold of Kaoru's medical records and the initial investigation that the authorities did without Yukino's knowledge. As expected of Mental institutions, they look into Kaoru's case thoroughly... Unfortunately, Yukino interfered and bought the doctor's virtue and had the records kept away from Kaoru's father and public.

"Sir, are you not going to meet with Haizaki-san?" Saito asked which made Akashi stop his pace.

"Haizaki?"

"Yes, sir." Saito nodded. "I remember you asking me about Haizaki-san earlier."

"Ah. Yes. Thank you for reminding me. Have you located him?"

"No sir, but I managed to get her personal number Aomine-san."

"Daiki?" Akashi raised a brow.

"Yes, sir." Saito nodded, "He said that: 'if ever you want to put an end to this, call Haizaki.'" Akashi chuckled.

"No need to do that." Akashi said, "We don't have to do a business with him. We can settle this properly." Akashi assured Saito.

"But just in case, keep his number." Akashi added anyway.

"I understand." Saito opened the door for Akashi.

"Well, that's it for tonight. Thank you for coming tonight, Saito."

"No problem, sir." Saito smiled and bowed as Akashi gets inside the car waiting outside the hotel for him. "Take care."

"You too." with that Akashi closed his door and instructed his driver to drive him back to home.

Haizaki's job is done. In matter of hours, his warning will be received. And if that won't put them in their proper place, he will.

Akashi arrived home few minutes before midnight. He wasn't expecting you to be waiting for him, yet you were there waiting for him in the sitting room...sleeping on the couch with an open book lying down on your stomach.

Akashi smiled and slightly before approaching your sleeping form.

"I'm waiting for you." Akashi stopped walking towards you as you opened your eyes slowly and have them adjust to the room's lighting.

"You're awake." Akashi said.

"Yes, I was just resting my eyes." you glanced at him, "Welcome home."

"I'm home." Akashi smiled, "Let's get you to the bedroom to rest properly." Akashi said.

"I was resting the whole day." you sat up turned to Akashi. "How was your meeting with Aomine?"

"Good." Akashi answered reaching for your hand and helped you up, "Daiki said he'll inform me with the progress."

"That's a good thing?" you asked.

"Yes." Akashi nodded, "Come, lets go to bed."

"Sure." You looked up at the clock and smiled, "You made it home just before midnight." you commented.

"I promised you didn't I?" Akashi smiled.

"Nice." Smiling and standing up, you let Akashi led you out of the sitting room where you both walk past Akashi's butler who was watching over you outside the room without your knowledge. He bowed as Akashi walked past him.

"Wa! I didn't see him there!" you turned and saw the butler turn his back and probably went to his room.

"He's been there since you came down after setting Seien to bed."

"Oh!" surprised, you felt guilty for keeping the older man from his needed sleep. "I should've waited for him to go to his room before coming down then-"

"That's impossible. He will not go to bed without me home." Akashi assured you. "Unless, I'm out of the country."

"Oh. I see." you quietly followed Akashi to your shared bedroom.

"Let's get you to bed. I can't let you stay up longer than this." Smiling, Akashi pulled the covers open for you and waited until you settle down on the bed.

"Sleep well, my (name)." Akashi said as he placed a kiss on your lips. "I'll join you after shower." He said before he walked into the en-suite bathroom to freshen up before going to bed.

---TBC---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.6K 69
{ AkaKuro } •Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya• Their was a boy, who always takes picture's with his camera. But he didn't have a good life, he just l...
87.1K 2.8K 42
{COMPLETED AND UNDERCONSTRUCTION} "I'll be by your side forever (your name), and don't you ever forget that!" "When I looked into the starry night...
161K 5.7K 26
[Re-Published/Completed] Akashi Seijuro The Known Absolute Emperor... (Last name) (First name) His childhood friend and the person whose Heart longs...
151K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...