Mine, It Will Never Change

By gekokujougirl

Akashi x Reader "I'm absolute, therefore I will win you...your heart, your everything... After all,you are mi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (END)

Chapter 17

6.7K 167 33
By gekokujougirl

Chapter 17

"Tomoe." A cold voice interrupted his sentence. "Didn't I warn you about coming near my wife?"

Tomoe froze upon hearing the voice and your eyes met Akashi's own red ones.

"Akashi." Tomoe greeted coolly as he turned to face the red head. "I thought you're busy today."

"I was," Akashi answered coldly. "But not anymore. Someone dropped a contract and made everything easier for me."

"Is that so?" Tomoe watched Akashi intently.

"Yes." Akashi walked to the two of you. "What is your business here, Tomoe?" Akashi demanded as he took your hand with his and pulled you to stand next to him.

"Sei-!"

"Tomoe, I'm asking you a question."

"Ah, yes." Snapping out of his silent thoughts. "I came here to see my son of cour-"

"Tomoe!" You snapped at him irritably.

"What? You cannot hide him from me forever." Tomoe chuckled at your protest.

"You son of a-" You wanted to launch yourself at the man, but Akashi's grip on your hand tightened.

A silent 'I'll handle him'.

"Tomoe, we didn't want this custody battle to end up with additional restraining order." Akashi threatened.

Tomoe just chuckled at the two of you.

"I didn't do anything, Akashi-san. Calm down," Tomoe raised his hands, a gesture that indicates for Akashi to calm down, "And besides...how can I hurt my own flesh and blood." Akashi's eyes narrowed at Tomoe's statement.

"It hasn't been proven, yet." Akashi calmly responded. "Now, while you don't have the visitation rights...I will ask you to leave this place now."

"Why?" Tomoe asked, "I still haven't met my son yet-"

Akashi loosened his hand on yours and walked closer to the confident Tomoe...So close, Tomoe suddenly felt intimidated at Akashi despite their height difference. He was calm, or so that was what his face was showing. And Tomoe, though

not scared of Akashi he felt a cold shiver throughout his body as Akashi stare up at his soul.

"Until the result reveals that you are the father, you are not to touch Seien," Akashi tells him.

"!!!" Akashi placed his hand on Tomoe's as he stares up at him coldly. The kind of stare that made him weak at the knees...literally.

"And you are not to show your face in front of my wife." Akashi added lastly, "Know your place."

With wide eyes, Tomoe was clearly overwhelmed as Akashi now stare down at his figure on the ground.

'Ground?!'

Akashi glared at Tomoe, a silent threat that if he continue what he is doing--he will face the consequences of pissing off an Akashi Seijurou.

When Tomoe got over his shock, Akashi was already leaving. He swallowed thickly as he tried to remember how he ended up on the ground--but all he could remember is that Akashi placed his hand on his shoulder and was staring up at him. He could also see his reflection on Akashi's red orbs... then it was followed by a quiet 'thud' and then he was on the floor.

Know your place.

---AKASHI---

"(Name)." Akashi slows his pace. "Are you alright?" He demanded.

"Y-yes." You answered. "Tomoe isn't the type who would hurt someone...at least, that is how I remember him--"

"He will not hurt you." Akashi promised, "Not even lay a hand on you from now own."

"...Thank you." You were really saved when Akashi came just in time. You almost wanted to break Tomoe's face, but no...you couldn't just hurt the father of your son...no, not yet.

"I came today because I finished early, I saw your car outside." Akashi started, "But when I got inside, I found Kiyoshi-san worried about you still not coming back. He told me you went to talk to a man."

"I'm sorry." you apologized, "I didn't want him to cause a scene at your friend's place so I took it somewhere else."

"It's alright. I appreciate that you are thinking of me." Akashi responded, "But, I don't care one bit if he causes trouble here. My primary concern is you, his existence is stressing you since the beginning. And I wouldn't tolerate anyone who has an ill intention towards you."

"Thank you, but I can handle him."

"Indeed, you can." Akashi agreed, "But the fact that he is messing up your peace of mind, is unacceptable." Akashi finished.

"He will be served with a restraining order." He concluded then turning at your direction, "Are you going to disagree with me?"

"Restraining order is a good idea." You nodded. "Thanks."

"I'm glad you agree with me." Akashi smiled, "Let's go, Seien is waiting with Kiyoshi-san."

"Mm." You nodded tiredly. Seriously, that Saruhiko is really a pain in the butt.

---AKASHI---

"How was it?" Kaoru asked.

"Don't ask." Tomoe seethed as he loosens his tie and went straight to the bathroom.

"You probably didn't follow my instructions." Kaoru guessed as she followed her husband to the shower room.

"I followed exactly what you told me to do!" Tomoe snapped. "I approached her and almost threatened her that we will not stop until we got the full custody of the boy!"

"And? How did she reacted then?"

"Angry, of course." Saruhiko answered, "but Akashi comes to the rescue. He threatened me with with a restraining order."

"Restraining order?" Kaoru laughed, "He cannot do that- you're the boy's father. And you have rights."

"Can we stop this conversation now? I'm tired." Tomoe grumbled as he steps in under the shower.

"Fine then." Kaoru turned and went back to their bedroom.

---AKASHI---

"This is all your fault!" Tomoe snapped at Kaoru as he slammed the papers that he received the next morning.

"What did I do?"

"I'm the one facing these cases because of your obssession!"

"Calm down, idiot." Kaoru calmly answered, "Its just a restraining order."

"Still, in my name!"

"It will be useless by the time the result comes out, it's just a matter of time." Kaoru assured Tomoe.

"Kaoru!"

"Why are you mad at me!?" Kaoru snapped back. "Its your fault for messing up!"

"Ugh!" Walking away from their breakfast table, "I'm so done with this!" Tomoe took his bag and angrily drove off.

---AKASHI---

"I'm surprised to see the two of you together," came Midorima's greeting, "Akashi and Aomine."

"Ah. Good morning, Shintarou." Akashi greeted and gestured to the empty seat next to him.

"Midorima." Aomine greeted. The blue haired man grinned at Midorima and this made Midorima frown.

"You never changed at all, Aomine."

"Yea, sure." Aomine didn't care.

"So are you not going to tell me why the two of you are together?" Midorima asked as he sips the coffee he ordered.

"The master needed help." Aomine supplied proudly, "and he came to the right person to do the job."

"Right person?" Midorima rolled his eyes.

"No,seriously.'" Aomine leaned back to his seat, "He wanted me to assist his lawyer for a restraining order. That person's not going to get away on this one."

Midorima's eyes traveled to Akashi's direction.

"What did he do this time?" Midorima asked.

"He threatened her, stressed her and forcing her to get to know the boy. All this was done in a public place, even Kiyoshi-san decided to testify that he was being rude." Akashi supplied.

"Did she agree to this restraining order?"

"Why would she even disagree?" Aomine interrupted, "She was being threatened!"

"Did she, Akashi?" Midorima ignored Aomine, and he could only frown at Akashi's response which was a small smile.

"The court hasn't revealed the result and yet he is already causing trouble." Akashi stated, "I don't tolerate such I'll actions towards my family. They will face the consequences."

Midorima sighed. This is Akashi after all. For now, Tomoe will probably stay away.

---AKASHI---

Midorima, earlier that day...

Midorima was called for an emergency the night before so he was early to arrive at his clinic. It was only 7am when he found the pile of envelopes on top of his secretary's table.

Midorima picked them as he decided to deal with them now than doing nothing.

One is again addressed to him.

This time, he wasn't mad. Not at all. He opened them and read the contents of the paper. But after reading the paper, he leaned back to his chair and sighed. His eyes traveled at the pile of other envelopes that are left for him to read.

//brrrrr! brrrrr!//

It was still too early for someone to contact him...yet, it could be his wife and or an emergency so he read the message.

'From: Akashi

Subject: coffee

Good morning, I met your wife on my way to the office she told me that you were called out last night for an emergency. If you are not doing anything, have coffee with me and Aomine.'

--came Akashi's mail.

"Speak of the devil,and the devil will come."

Midorima closed his phone and folded the paper back to its envelope before standing up.

"Why is he with Aomine?" He asked to particularly no one, then he decided he'd take the coffee invite.

He owes Akashi this one.

---AKASHI---

You were at eased when you woke up the next day and found the envelope that Akashi left for you on the table. It was a copy of the restraining order that he filed against Tomoe.

He cannot go near your son and also you.

Akashi in the other hand seems took have left extra early today, he should still be in bed...its only 6:30am. But he promise to meet his friend so he left early.

The drive to Seien's school was smooth, no traffic and the boy seems happy today too. He didn't stop talking about how happy he was when he saw you yesterday at his ball practice.

"Now, now~" you started when you stopped your car in front of his school. "We will talk about basketball later, okay? For now, study first."

"Hai, Mommy!" Seien nodded.

After dropping off Seien to his class, you drove off to your work. It was a normal working day once again...finally.

---AKASHI---

"Quiet, Kaoru!" Saruhiko snapped at his wife. It was tiring really. Kaoru just wouldn't shut the hell up.

"What? And here I was being an understanding wife and whole-heartedly accepting the result of your mistake, and yet you want me to be quiet!?" Kaoru gasped dramatically.

"Mistake?" Tomoe swirl his office chair and faced his dramatic wife.

"Mistake?" He asked again for clarification.

"Yes, MISTAKE! Because you're an idiot for having sex with her without protection!"

"I'm sorry that we were so in love with each other that I forgot to use one." Kaoru gasped in shock.

"You still like her, do you?" Kaoru narrowed her eyes at Saruhiko.

"What?"

"You still like her!" She accused, "Oh my god! You still like her!"

"Shut up, Kaoru!" Saruhiko snapped, "You're being ridiculous. Stop assuming things!"

"Then why didn't you use protection?!" Saruhiko frowned in disbelief.

"Kaoru!"

"Maybe you are so proud of (name), because she gave birth to your heir."

"Kaoru! Stop this now!"Saruhiko stood up angrily at Kaoru. "You talk non-stop about (name) and her son! Then you accuse me of this? Are you out of your mind!?"

"Out of my mind? How could you say that!?"

"You wont shut up! And I just wanted peace!"

"Because I want you to do something about it! Its always me thinking this and thinking that!"

"Yeah, its always you telling me to do things...and what do I get in return? A lawsuit? A fucking custody case and a freaking restraining order!"

"Are you not happy that I'm helping you to get your son?"

"No! I just want peace! Let the court decide about it! I'm so done with you, I have a lot of work here and you are not helping! I already did what you want me to do which resulted to a restraining order! Can't you just sit there and be quiet and wait for the result!?"

"You stupid, monkey!"

"Sometimes, I wish I shouldn't have married you!"

"What now, you want a divorce!? Then you could go and be with (name)?"

"I said shut up!" Saruhiko shouted angrily before leaving the room and closing the door behind him with a loud bang!

---AKASHI---

Akashi was pleased when he received the news few daya later that Tomoe Saruhiko went put of the county for a business trip. The problem left is the wife who wouldn't let his secretary rest with her calls.

"Sir, Tomoe-san is on line 2."

"I will not talk to her."

"Sir, she insists." Saito pressed, "she wouldn't stop calling. I tried to block her number already."

Akashi frowned deeply. Then glared at the annoying phone before finally picking it up.

"This is Akashi." He answered.

"Akashi-san, finally!"

"What is it that you want?"

"I have a preposition for you."

"I am not interested."

"This is for the better of you relationship with you wife."

"My relationship with her is none of your concern. And we are not experiencing any down moment."

"...yet." Kaoru interrupted. Akashi didn't answer.

"My husband is out of the country." Kaoru informed him, "And he is preparing to file a divorce."

"And what is it to me?"

"If he files for a divorce, it will be easy for him to get back with (name) and start a happy family life with their son. She will leave you, she will accept Saruhiko amd will be happy--both of them!" Hearing no response from Akashi, Kaoru went on.

"If you give me his son, he will not divorce me and you'll get to have your wife all to yourself. You can start your own family with her. Just let me have Saruhiko's son."

"There is no son of Saruhiko." Akashi answered finally.

"Don't be stupid, Akashi-san! We both know the truth! Even (name) knows its Saruhiko's son!"

"That is what you chose to believe, but Seien is not your husband's."

"You are being blinded with your infatuation with (name)! That boy will know the truth!"

"Listen, Tomoe-san." Akashi leaned back to his chair, "What is mine is mine, it will never change. Those who try and take them will face the consequences."

---AKASHI---

It has been weeks since the last trial and Akashi was pleased at your progress. You were back to normal and you are as good like you didn't know that Tomoe exist.

Well, he did---I meant he is still existing, but was sent abroad to do business that Akashi estimated that will take around a month. Remembering business, a cloudy expression replaced Akashi's neutral ones.

He has one too...a business meeting outside the coutry. He didn't want to go and leave you all by yourself here in Tokyo, but...

The thought of leaving you on your own bothered Akashi, while he is confident that you'll be safe because Tomoe is out of the country, being away from the bed he shares with you bothers him...he didn't want to leave.

It was 3 in the morning when you felt a tickling press n your shoulder, you moaned and you looked over to check what it was...

Who it was.

You weren't surprise when you found Akashi's lips on your shoulders and his eyes on your sleepy ones.

"Seij-" You were going to protest, as it was still so early for this kind of act but he cuts you off with a finger on your lip before Akashi replaced them with his own. His hand traveled down to your thigh and you have no energy to resist, your mind and body is just screaming 'Take it!' and you did...

He was gentle and in control. He made love with you and made you cry for him. He wanted you to beg for him, crave for him... want and need him, but one pleading look and Akashi breaks. The whole time Akashi thought he was in control, he was wrong, it was you who controls him.

'I love you'

When you woke up later that morning, Akashi wasn't there next to you. He was no where in sight too...and it was a Sunday.

"Where's Seijurou-san?" You asked his butler, when you went to the kitchen.

"Seijurou-sama went out with Seien-kun."

"With Seien?"

"Where to?"

"They're going to visit Masaomi-sama."

"Akashi's fath- OH MY!" You gasped, standing up. "I forgot that he asked to take Seien out today!!!"

"Ms. (Name)," The butler smiled, "Seijurou-sama took him there. He didn't want to disturb your sleep. He will be back before lunch time.

"There's nothing to worry about, Ms. (Name)." The butler smiled at you in assurance, "Masaomi-sama has taken a liking to your son. He reminds him of the childhood that he missed with Seijurou-san."

"Ah-yes." still, even by hearing that you still worry for your son. He has this habit that he got from your father that he speaks his mind and ask a lot of questions. You are worried that he might irate Akashi's father. "Um, did Masaomi-san--I mean, Father--missed Seijuro growing up? Aren't they living together?" you asked, suddenly interested of Akashi's upbringing.

"After the madam's death, Masaomi-sama became more strict to the young master and he was always busy in his work. With Seien-kun's presence, he seems to have remembered the times when the Seijurou-sama was the same age as Seien-kun."

---AKASHI---

When Akashi arrived later that morning, he found you still sleeping on the bed where he last left you earlier that morning. Yet when he left the room, his butler was outside holding a tray.

"Tea, Seijurou-sama." He gestured to the tray he was holding. "For Ms. (Name)."

"She's sleeping." Akashi took the tray from his butler, "I'll take it to her." And the old man just nodded.

"Did she woke up when we left?" Akashi asked before he turned.

"Yes. She was working on her laptop at the study for an hour after breakfast." he informed Akashi, "I went to the study but she was not there, so I decided to bring it here to your room."

"She must be tired." Akashi concluded, "She's been busy in work lately and also streassed because of the hearings that we had to attend."

"Should I prepare something special for Ms.(Name) for lunch?"

"Yes. Please do that, thank you." Bowing at Akashi, the butler made his way back to the kitchen to prepare a special lunch for you.

Akashi smiled to himself as he entered the bedroom quietly with the tray in hand. He would love to spend time with you, but he didn't have the heart to wake you up. Spending the day inside isn't bad either.

---AKASHI---

Saruhiko returned to Japan earlier than expected. Of course, Akashi was informed of this, but he didn't relay the information to you. Two weeks from now, you will once again attend a trial that will reveal the truth of Seien's biological father.

He didn't you to overwork yourself by thinking too much of it. For now, he wanta you to rest and catch up with some sleep. He remembered that you have to fly to Hokkaido to check a project site and he didn't want you tired by then.

When Akashi arrived the night before your flight, he found you working at the kitchen with the servanta only watching as you maneuvered around.

"What's happening here?" Akashi asked, brows raised in a curious yet entertained matter.

"Seijurou-sama!" The maids gasped, but no one answer him.

"(Name)?" He asked again, but you were too busy focusing on making food.

"Seijurou-sama." The butler interruped, "the miss decided to do the dinner, she didn't want anyone to interrupt her."

"I see." Akashi nodded, he knows. It was obvious already that you were cooking something, so he decided to let you off.

"Let her do what she wants." Akashi tells the butlwr before he turned to the direction of the bedroom to change.

The dinner was perfect! And Akashi was surprised that you are a good cook.

"There's only me and Seien at home ." You answered, "I have to make something good for Seien every once in a while."

"This is perfect." Akashi commented as he tasted the food the you preprared and you were pleased that he liked it.

"I'm glad you liked it. I suddenly feel like wanting to cook again. There's this certain taste that I'm looking for that I only found in my cooking." You smiled.

"Are you implying that the cook isn't doing a good job in satisfying you?" Akashi asked, brows raised at yo sudden comment.

"No!" You immediately defended, "that's not what I meant! Your cook is really the best- I mean he makes perfect dishes, but I feel like eating my own cooking every once in a while."

"I thought that the cook's dishes isn't appealing to you anymore, I would hire a new one if that's the case."

"Oh- no! Please don't! I adore his dishes."

"If that'a the case, just don't over work yourself."

"Of course." You assured him with a smile as you watch Akashi fi ish his dinner.

"You enjoy watching me." Akashi noted with an amused look.

"Yes. I enjoy watching the people who eats my cooking."

"While I don't mind you staring at me, (name)" Akashi gestured to the untouched plate in fromt of you. "I don't want you skipping your own dinner."

---AKASHI---

Saruhiko frowned upon his arrival to his house, Kaoru was there glaring at him like he did something wrong.

"What?" he started.

"Where were you?!" Kaoru demanded.

"Business trip. Your father sent me overseas to deal with some business." It was true.

"My father?" Kaoru narrowed her eyes at him.

"Yes. Your father." Saruhiko assured her, "What's with that look? Didn't we talk about this already?"

"Yes," Kaoru nodded, "Yes, we did."

"Then what is your problem?"

"Well, I'm just excited." Saruhiko rolled his eyes at the sudden change of mood of his wife. "Next week, we will be hearing the result of the test. Are you not excited?" she asked her.

"With the restraining order against me, No. I'm not excited." Saruhiko responded in a deadpan manner.

"Don't worry, Saru..." Kaoru smiled at Saruhiko. "I will deal with it."

"Please don't." Saruhiko said tiredly, "You'll just make it worse."

"No, I talked to Akashi the other day. I told him to hand over the boy to us." Saruhiko turned to his wife.

"You did what?"

"Yes. I did that." Kaoru excitedly informed his husband, "And I told him that you will be filing a divorce and that you will get back with (name) to start a family. So if he'd give me his son, you will not leave me and will leave (name) alone."

"I doubt Akashi will fall for it." Saruhiko rolled his eyes. "Leave them alone. It will only cause trouble if you mess this one up."

"If I won't do something, there'll be no progress!"

"Just leave this one to me, Kaoru." Saruhiko tells her. "By the way, I met your friend..."

"Friend?" Kaoru looked at Saruhiko. "Which friend?"

----AKASHI---

You were glad that it was almost time to leave the office, today you were planning on making dinner again. When you finished packing up your files and placing them on your bag, Henmi arrived sweating.

"(l/n)-sa--I mean, Akashi-san!!!" Henmi nervously called.

"Henmi, please...just '(name)'. And don't call me 'Akashi' out loud." you told him, "There's only few who knows that we got married."

"I-I'm sorry." Henmi panted, "But are you on your way home now?"

"Yes. It's already time. I'll have to pick-up my son on my way back too. Is there a problem?"

"Um--Yes! Please don't go home yet. Sawada-san is talking to a client right now... and we're thinking if you still have some designs there we can offer?"

"My designs?"

"Yes. She keeps rejecting Sawada-san's designs and Emi and the rest are scared to present theirs...so...um... just thinking if you want to try it?"

"What is she looking for by the way?" You asked before turning to the shelf and taking some of your folders. "Office, house? Apartment?"

"Apartment!" Henmi squeaked.

"Are you nervous Henmi?" you commented as you take note of Henmi's dishelved look, "Is she that...er...terrorizing?"

"YES!!! So please?" Henmi begged.

"Sure. Here, good luck." You handed Henmi the files and smiled, "I'll leave now, see you tomorrow."

"Yes. Thank you. I will inform you right away if she picked your design."

"Sure. No problem." you smiled as Henmi dashd out of your office and back to the meeting room.

Picking up your things, you walked out of your office and followed Henmi to check out their new client. Luckily, Henmi left a small opening and you were able to look inside. It was an old woman around her early 40's. And he looked like someone from the upper-social circle.

You were lucky you weren't going to deal with her. She looks like she's a pain. You made your way to the parking where you parked and quietly and drove off.

---TBC---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 3.3K 53
{ Akashi Seijuro X Kuroko Tetsuya } ♡♡( AkaKuro )♡♡ They are Three Types of Race. Animal Human and Human, most of all Demons. Human's did not accep...
17.6K 364 24
(KNB fan-fic!) (OCXAkashi Seijuro) " Sei-chan..." " Hm?" " What happened to you..? No.. Who are you...?" " What do you mean? I'm the one and only...
38.8K 1.4K 33
--------------BEFORE----------------- "We'll be together..... Forever"-Akashi "I love you, Sei-chan."-Mika ----------------AFTER----------------- Aka...
8.9K 426 5
You were a nobody, just a high-ranking employee in his father's company running from a failed engagement. He was the most eligible bachelor in Japan...