Mine, It Will Never Change

By gekokujougirl

Akashi x Reader "I'm absolute, therefore I will win you...your heart, your everything... After all,you are mi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (END)

Chapter 15

9.1K 195 8
By gekokujougirl

Chapter 15

"We're not yet done." Akashi took his shirt off, then he pulled your pajamas too, together with your underwear before removing his own.

You were still panting as you came down from your climax---it has been a while since you last time you experienced it...how long---around 3 years? You dated few and had sex with the last one, but broke up with him when you realize that he isn't going well with your son.

Akashi watched your clouded expression then his eyes traveled down to your exposed body and he growled and his hand gripped your hips before he leaned down and kissed you wildly. His mouth everywhere, lips, throat...and down to her most sensitive part.

His finger once again entered you, gently yet knuckle deep.

"hng~" Two...he added another and gently prepared you from something much bigger.

Akashi's erection was something you weren't expecting---while you already had sex with him, you didn't get a proper look at his...member, but this time you had even though your mind is in a clouded state.

Thick, long and freakin' hell hard.

Did that fit inside you before? YES.

How about now? You weren't sure.

Akashi licked his lips when he sat up and pulled his finger out of you making you whimper in the lost.

"You're ready for me." he said quietly before leaning down and kissing you sweetly as his hand moved to gripped your hip once again this time he aligned his body with yours and nudged your thighs apart and eased himself into you.

You we're tight, despite of Akashi's preparation and he took it slow, feeling you stretch.

"Haa~ Aka--" Akashi absorbed your startled cry when he withdrew a little before thrusting inside again...and again, repeatedly until he was all inside you.

You panted when Akashi's movement stopped, and you felt him inside you---all of him. You can feel yourself contracting around his member--it's a little painful but not much, you've done this before. You swallowed painfully from the feeling of Akashi inside you as he started to move again, slowly at first but it intensified, to the point that Akashi was also groaning as he hit a certain spot inside you. He was watching you, looking at you---locking gaze with you as he rocked back and forth, you accepted each long thrust he gave you willingly.

You felt that powerful sensation again that took you high...

"S-Sei--Ahn~" you gripped his shoulder tightly and wrap your legs around his waist. "I'm..."

"Come..." He growled. He didn't need to tell you that as you already gave in to the pleasure and released while with him inside you. His followed soon after a few hard-long thrust

"(Name)-ngh!" ...and inside you, he came--hard and hot.

You weren't thinking, no---you couldn't think beside of how good and satisfying it was. Akashi was on top of you still. His face buried on the side of your neck and catching up with his breathing. You whimpered at the lost when Akashi pulled away, but you didn't let him hear your sudden discomfort. Akashi laid next to you, and pulled you towards him before placing a small kiss on your forehead.

"Is your body, alright?" he asked quietly as his hand slowly massaging your side to soothe the slight pain---he knows, because somewhere along the deed...he was gripping your waist tightly.

"...Yes, I'm alright." You murmured quietly. Moment's later Akashi felt your quiet breathing, you fell asleep.

"Sleep, my (name)." Akashi whispered to your hair as he pulled you closer to his body. "Later, we will spend the time in the sea."

It has been a while since the two of you returned from your honeymoon. Akashi was glad that nothing changed between your relationship---he was pertaining to the awkwardness especially after what happened between the two of you that morning. And again that same evening after the long stroll in the beach...and again the day before the two of you left the island.

"Wait-- we have to leave in an hour, right?" you pushed him up a little to stop him from kissing you.

Akashi disappointingly glared at the luscious spot in your neck that he wanted to mark. But then his eyes traveled up and connected to yours which reciprocates Akashi's own desire...

"You're right," he breathed, "but we still have time--I'll make it good--" and with that Akashi entered you without waiting for your answer making your gasp at the sudden intrusion.

"Ahn~" you bit your lip to suppress your moans when Akashi started moving. "S-Sei--ngh!"

-----
Sex was hell with Akashi... you were surprised when you found yourself topping Akashi one time and became the dominant one that round...but of course it didn't last for long as Akashi fought for dominance afterwards...

'Passionate.' Akashi commented as he watch you fall down from your high and then he lets you sleep before pulling you closer to his body.

---AKASHI---

You were able to get back to work the following week. Masaomi didn't oppose to the request, but he did mention that you didn't have to go work since you are the wife of an Akashi now. But you told him that you didn't want to stop working.

"For the time being, you may continue this job of yours...but I hope you will come to your senses that an Akashi wife doesn't have to work." 

But he let you go to work anyways, so...

You sighed quietly when you finished with the meeting with the clients. You were glad that they didn't get mad that you rescheduled meeting them also that they liked your proposed design. During the break time that morning, you were bombard with question coming from your colleague...

"Why didn't you tell us about you and Akashi-san!?" Sawada cried in distress.

"I'm very sorry, Sawada-san." you soothed the now crying Sawada.

"I'm like your older sister---yet---yet---yet you didn't even tell us that you are married to Akashi-san!!"

"I'm sorry." You smiled, "Everything happened so fast and...I hope you forgive me for not telling you about the Akashi-san."

"Don't worry about it, (name)-san." Henmi said with a smile, "Team leader is just over-reacting." The others laughed making Sawada glare at them.

"That's not true! I'm not over-reacting!" Sawada protested, then she turned to you again "But (name)-chan, next time... don't leave us behind!"

"I promise, I won't next time." You assured her.

"Great!" This time, Sawada get animatedly hyped. "So when you get pregnant tell us immediately, okay?"

Your face immediately turned red.

"Sa-Sawada-san!" you stuttered, "It's too early for that!"

"But you can't just say that!" Sawada said, "You went on a relaxing honeymoon--who knows---"

"OMG! Sawada-san STOP! You're embarrassing (name)-san!" your other colleague laughed yet, stopped Sawada from embarrassing you further.

---AKASHI---

"You didn't have to worry anymore, Akashi-sama." Akashi's subordinates assured him, "All the files she tried to steal was immediately secured."

"That's good." Akashi didn't care about the data, files and whatsoever, "Where is she?"

"Under surveillance at her apartment, sir."

"I see. Did she talked already?"

"Not yet."

"Then make her."

"Hai."

Akashi turned his attention to the envelope that contains legal letters from the court. It was for you...but it was sent directly to Akashi's office as he didn't want to you worry about such small matter.

"Akashi-sama, what is your decision regarding this matter?"

"It can't be helped," Akashi gave the envelope to his secretary, Saito. "We will have to attend this hearing then."

"Shall I reschedule all your appointments for the given date?"

"Yes."

"Also, sir..." Akashi looked up at Saito who was standing in front of his table, "Yesterday, Tomoe-san called for an appointment."

"This is for work, correct?"

"No." Saito answered, "He said it was private matter. Tomoe Kaoru."

"The wife?" Akashi raised a brow. "If she calls again, tell her we will deal with this private matter in court. I have no business with her anyway."

"I understand."

---AKASHI---

Kaoru sat quietly inside her husband's office waiting for a response from Akashi's office. But frowned when she got the response she was waiting for.

"What's your problem?" Saruhiko turned his attention to his wife who is now invading his office.

"That Akashi, he turned down my invitation-"

"Invitation? Invitation for what?"

"I'd like to talk to him about the custody of your son."

"He's the one who blocked all the advances that you made, Kaoru." Saruhiko reminded her, "And you want to talk to him regarding the boy's custody? Are you out of your mind!?"

"Who else should I talk to?" Kaoru protested, "He claims he's the father-- and I'm going to challenge him and beat him by proving that the boy is your son!"

"That's by talking to him?"

"Yes!"

"Give up." Saruhiko sighed, he sometimes just don't get his wife. "The court will decide for it. Aren't you the one who keeps telling that?"

"Yes! But that Akashi is just so...! UGH!"

"Tomorrow, hope that tomorrow the court will side to us." Saruhiko doesn't care really. It's just that her wife is so much into taking that boy that he wants to have him too, just to shut his wife up and leave him alone.

"That boy is your son! How can you just leave it to the court--you have rights!"

"She has the rights with him too, (name)." Saruhiko pointed.

"What is this? Are you siding with her now?" Kaoru stood up and demanded.

"What?" Saruhiko was surprised when his wife got angry, "I was just stating a fact!"

"You should support me! You should be happy that I am willing to accept your bastard son!"

"We we're better before this kid comes into picture!" Saruhiko argued.

"We will never please your father with that attitude of yours!"

"Father's been dead for years! Stop trying please him!"

"You don't understand!" Kaoru snapped, Saruhiko sighed, he doesn't want to argue with her here in the office and during working hours too.

"Fine." Saruhiko rolled his eyes.

---FLASHBACK---

"When are you going to give me a grandchild, Kaoru?" The old man Tomoe asked Kaoru who immediately looked up from the tea she was drinking.

"Father?" she chuckled in a lady manner. "Isn't it too early?"

"Early? I don't think its still early. I let you marry my son because I was expecting that you are ready to give me a grandchild." He says.

"B-but fathe-"

"(Full Name) is better than you are." The old man dropped photos of a young boy in front of her.

"I-it cant be!"

"(Full name) gave birth two years ago, I would've had a grandson by now...but, my son chose you."

"This...This is Saruhiko's son?" Kaoru felt that she wanted to faint here and there... but she just can't, must not go hysterical in front of her in-law.

"Does the boy look like my idiot son?" Tomoe's father asked Kaoru. 

---END FLASHBACK---

---AKASHI---

You were glad that the day is over and just as expected, it was a tiring day mentally and physically due to the bombarding questions coming from your colleague, but like Akashi said, it will be old news as time goes by, and but the end of the day, it was almost as good...until you found Akashi waiting for you at the lobby.

"Aka-Seijurou-san!" You were surprise to see him there at the lobby, he didn't even send you a mail to inform you. "What are you doing here?" you immediately approached him.

"I was waiting for you." He answered with a charming smile.

"You didn't have to--I mean, didn't you have a meeting in outside the city? This is out of the way, you should've gone straight home."

"Indeed." Akashi agreed to your statement about his meeting was held at the other side of the city, yet he smiled. "But we go home to the same place, I don't mind driving an extra hour to get to you."

"Still-" Akashi placed a finger on your lips to silence you.

"I am already here." He said with a smile, "Shall we go home together?"

"Fi-fine." you decided to back down from arguing with Akashi---he is absolute after all, and no one can go against him.

Entwining his fingers with your own, Akashi led you out of your office building and straight to his car.

Akashi was passionate. In all ways.

He was very concerned of Seien and all that has something to do with you. Everything.

He took charge of attending Seien's parents and teacher's meeting and introducing himself to your son's teacher as his father. It didn't really bothered you, Seien was enjoying Akashi's company and sometimes his father's when he comes and see him during the weekends when he comes to talk to Akashi for business purposes.

Did I mention that you and Akashi are now back to his own house? Yes, you are not living at Masaomi's place anymore. He let you go since he'll be flying back to abroad again, but he insisted that you should prepare for your resignation...again, so you can focus on taking care of your son instead of working.

Now, watching Akashi and Seien spend time at the garden playing ball while you type your proposal away is something...almost perfect.

But then, nothing is perfect.

"This coming Wednesday," Akashi started when he approached you after leaving Seien to have a moment of shooting ball by himself... "We have to go and face the Tomoe's for the preliminary hearing for they have filed a petition for Seien's custody."

"W-Wednesday?" your fingers stopped typing. "Isn't it too soon?" came your worried question.

"It can't be helped, when we countered their petition, it has already been processed--all my lawyers could do back then was to add few more weeks before we get called for the initial hearing." Akashi explained, "We were able to gather the files that we needed, so there's nothing to worry about."

"This Wednesday?"

"Yes. This Wednesday." Akashi nodded, "It will consist of a lot of questioning, for you and for Tomoe."

"Me?" You closed your eyes. "Then it is not necessary to take Seien with me, correct?"

"Yes, we can leave him here at home. It'll be a brief one."

"Then I'll go." There's nothing you can do about it.

"Initial hearing will tackle about your relationship with Tomoe, Seien's birth and DNA testing." Akashi added.

"I'm aware of the proceedings, you don't have to worry." you assured Akashi.

"That's great." Akashi nodded in approval, "But one last thing, (name)"

"Hm?"

"You must familiarize yourself with this." Akashi placed an envelope on the table.

"This is..." you opened the envelope and immediately recognized the contents...

"Seien's record." Akashi supplied.

Your eyes scanned the familiar page, until it stopped on a certain space---a supposed to be blank one.

"You-"

"I did." Akashi admitted, "I was there---with you when you gave birth." He pressed.

"We cannot-"

"We can." Akashi finished for you with assurance. "Only when asked, so don't worry about it. If he's not the father, it'll not be a problem."

You swallowed hard, this is something you didn't expect from Akashi--but...

"This will assure that Tomoe has no place in Seien's life." He finished.

---AKASHI---

Wednesday came and you were quietly concentrating in your seat as Akashi speaks to his lawyer. You were, to be honest- surprised when you found Akashi waiting for you downstairs when you thought he already left for his office. He will be accompanying you for the initial hearing and he promised that it will be okay.

Tomoe and Kaoru was on the other side, it was your first time seeing them together since Tomoe broke the engagement news to you.

The room was filled with murmurs and whispering from the people present. It was irritating.

'So she was in relationship with Tomoe during college? Yet, Tomoe was in relationship with Kaoru-san?' 'An illicit love affair?' 'They were together before his wife and (l/n) got pregnant.' 'The child's father is really Tomoe then?' 'If we do

the maths, that is a possibility. But the initial report was when they separated, (l/n)-san got in relationship with Akashi-san as to Tomoe to Kaoru-san.' 'And you believed that?' 'It came from Akashi-san himself that they had a relationship.'

'Then the boy could be Akashi's then!' 'That can't be! It was a brief one as (l/n)-san moved to Sapporo and Akashi-san went abroad for his masters' 'Also we heard that she was already pregnant with Tomoe's child before she left Tokyo.'

'Don't be so noisy, we might get heard--but someone told me that Kaoru-san couldn't give Tomoe a child so she was so obsess in taking (l/n)-san's son and turn him as her own.' *gasp*

Akashi held your hand with his and squeezed them.

"How did they--isn't this supposed to be a private one?" You questioned Akashi.

"It came from Tomoe's wife herself..." Akashi whispered.

Your eye widened at the last part though. You turned to Akashi in surprise upon hearing what they were talking about.

"Oh my god, she cannot bear a child?"

"That's unfortunate." Akashi commented mockingly.

---AKASHI---

"You're okay with this?" Tomoe asked his wife when they heard some people talking about their case.

"It can't be helped, some people needs to know that you and (l/n) had a relationship before we got married and a child too." Kaoru explained, yet she heard the last part.

'Don't be so noisy, we might get heard--but someone told me that Kaoru-san couldn't give Tomoe a child so she was so obsess in taking (l/n)-san's son and turn him as her own.'

Kaoru gasped when she heard the last part. How did they-!? When she turned towards the direction of Akashi, she found you and Akashi quietly together while waiting.

Akashi smirked to himself and just quietly held your hand with his when he heard Kaoru's gasp and all... Of course, no one is allowed to talk about his wife's personal affairs without getting what they deserved.

---AKASHI---

During the initial hearing which was held in a conference room and you found yourself sitting face to face with Tomoe which is irritating as fuck. You wanted to wring his neck for making you attend this useless hearing. He never wanted a child with her to begin with.

"We did it last time...and we kinda went overboard there, you know that." Saruhiko said quietly, "I just came here to ask if well... you are Ok?"

You glowered at Saruhiko.

"I'm doing good really."

"I know that, but my friends keep telling me to check up on you since they see you aound always eating weird food, and didnt they say that when a person is pregnant they are craving for weird foods and stuffs?" He asked.

"And now what?" you, that time were seriously contemplating if you'd tell him that his friends' suspicion are all true...that YES, fucking hell!-you are pregnant with his child and it 8 weeks old now!

"I'm just checking." Saruhiko defended, "I will help you take it out. I dont want to ruin your career and that would ruin both of us." That word alone broke you...also that was enough to make you hate him forever.

'Why would he even suggest that with his own flesh?---fucking hell die and go hope you fall in the depths of the seventh layer of hell!' you commented quietly.

"Abortion." you clarified.

"Yes."

"Well, I am not."

"The boy's father is not Tomoe's." It was Akashi's hand which snapped you out of your thoughts.

"My client is in relationship with Akashi Seijurou after her relationship with Tomoe ended." You heard your representative's voice.

"Then you wouldn't mind if we take DNA test to prove this?" It came from the judge who was in charge of the case.

You turned to Akashi in nervousness.

"Yes." It was Akashi who agreed in your place.

"That is good." He nodded in approval, "If proven that the biological father is Tomoe, they will be allowed for a visitation."

"Visitation?" Kaoru was horrified. "We want sole custody of the boy."

"My apologies, Tomoe-san." The judge looked at Kaoru in disapproval, "We will still be reviewing the consequences. The boy is well provided with his biological mother and also with the help of a father figure like Akashi-san."

"But he is my husband's son! We are entitled to have a chance to have the boy to ourselves." You glared at Kaoru--you never hated the woman before since you haven't met her yet, but now... you hated her like she's the devil.

"At the moment, we cannot grant you the custody. We care for the boy's emotional and psychological growth." The judge paused, "When proven, we will review and we will have another hearing."

"We filed a complain few months ago about unfit parenting!"

"It was countered by their team. And we had investigated about the issue, there was no neglection that happened during the times the boy is with (l/n)-san." one of the other judge who was present informed Kaoru. "Let's be civil here,

Tomoe-san. There are not enough proof to prove that (l/n)-san is unfit and is neglecting her own child."

"This is biased! You are biased!" Kaoru pointed at the judge.

"We are not taking anyone's side--it's the boy's well being is what we are considering in this case." The judge interrupted. "We will inform you of the DNA testing this coming Saturday, both side must be present." The judge finished then

glared at Kaoru whose face is red from anger and irritation.

"Wait-"

"There's nothing more to discuss." The other judge stopped Kaoru from speaking further.

---AKASHI---

"It has come to this." You sighed heavily when you and Akashi

"There's nothing to worry about." Akashi assured you, "Whatever the result will be, Seien's custody will be granted to ours."

Akashi led you to the passenger's seat and closed the door. Then he turned to your representatives--two lawyers, who was following you to where you parked the car.

"Akashi-san," his lawyer greeted, "It went well today. There's nothing you need to worry about. Whatever the result will be, we will do our best to get the sole custody of (Name)-san's son"

"That is good. Your assurance will ease my wife's worry." With that Akashi shook hands with his two lawyers before walking to the driver's side.

He drove off quietly and let you have the silence that you needed, yet it surprised you when the car halted in front of Seien's school.

"Why are we at Seien's?"

"I called his school earlier," Akashi turned to you, "I know you will be upset after the hearing, so I decided that we should take Seien somewhere to relieve that stress of yours."

"You don't have work in the afternoon?" you asked him, worried that he is going out of his way.

"None, I told Saito to clear my schedule for today." Akashi responded, "So, how about a drive to the sea?"

You smiled at Akashi's offer.

"Thank you."

---AKASHI----

"The goal is to get the approval of DNA testing." Ichinose pressed.

"Still!" Kaoru protested. "Only visitation?!"

"When it is proven that the boy's father is Tomoe-san, it will be easier to file another petition for Seien's sole custody." Ichinose made Kaoru understand her point.

Saruhiko on the other hand was quiet, he just let his wife Kaoru deal with everything...after all, it was her who wanted the child. He looked outside the window of the conference room and saw You and Akashi, followed by the two other representative of your side.

But if the child is his...

'...I will not hesitate to take him away from you,(name).'

He watched as Akashi's car drive off the parking.

"Saruhiko!" Kaoru shouted, making Tomoe turn to her.

"What?"

"Don't you even care?"

"I do." Tomoe answered, "But you need to calm down." He reminded her.

"Like Ichinose-san said, our goal is to be allowed to have the DNA test. If proved that Seien is mine, then we will do everything to get the custody from his mother." Saruhiko repeated what Ichinose was telling Kaoru earlier.

"For now we got what we wanted."

---AKASHI----

"Seien." It was Akashi who talked to Seien before the hearing started. "Who is your mother?" Akashi asked.

"My mother is (Full name)." Seien answered.

"Your father?"

After some thought, Seien answered. "...You."

"My name is?"

"Akashi Seijurou."

"Very good," Akashi praised, "Today, some people are going to ask your relationship with your mother." Seien titled his head to the side in confusion.

"Relationship?"

"Yes. 'Is your mother being good to you?', 'Is your mother not paying attention to your well-being?' and or 'Would you like to have a new mommy?'" Akashi explained, he noticed that Seien's eyes widened fractionally upon registering the question.

"I dont want a new mommy!" he almost shouted at Akashi.

"Yes, you dont." Akashi agreed. "There's only one mommy for you." Seien nodded, now with an almost teary eyes.

"I want mommy."

"Yes. Only mommy." Akashi wiped the threatening tears from the corner of Seien's eyes, "Now, don't cry. Mommy will be upset if she sees you crying. Ok?"

"Mm."

"Good." Akashi smiled, "Answer the questions honestly."

"Hai."

"Great. Let's go see your mother. She's waiting for us down stairs." With that, Akashi took Seien's hand with his and together, they left Seien's bedroom to meet with you who was waiting downstairs.

---AKASHI----

Seien sat quietly between you and Akashi. He is holding his crayon and is drawing stuff on a piece of paper that the judge handed him to entertain him while on session.

"I'd like to see what you are drawing right after, okay?" he added before turning back to where he seats.

There were few legal exchange made by the representative of the Tomoe's and your side followed by the disagreement mostly coming from Kaoru.

"I have a question for you, Tomoe-san." The judge turned to Kaoru. "How come you are eager to prove that the boy with the Akashi's or rather, (l/n)-san's child...is your husband's?"

"A Tomoe's son should be raised and educated as a Tomoe." Kaoru answered proudly.

"Hmm. Normally, legal wives does not permit their husband's illegitimate child to take the name of their husbands...This will also entitle them to have a share from the wealth if ever your husband passes away." He smiled at Kaoru.

"It's not the child's fault--That is why I stand here to correct the wrong doings of my husband, and to take care of the child that he didn't knew existed."

"Right..." The judge nodded to himself, "He didn't knew...So (l/n)-san?" he then turned to your direction.

Akashi's eyes glared at Tomoe then he turned his attention to the judge who was asking random questions which is really not proper in this kind of cases.

"You didn't inform Tomoe Saruhiko that you are to have his child." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

"Yes."

"And why is that?" You didn't really know what to answer, if you tell them that he doesn't have the rights to know because he even wanted an abortion if ever...they will call her a selfish person and might accuse her of lying.

"We all know that you don't have ill intentions towards your son as you have provided the boy with the proper education that he needed and proper development in all aspects. But we just intent to know as to why you didn't inform the other party that you are carrying his son."

"I have reasons." you answered.

"Go ahead." the judge urged.

"One, he is already married. I don't want to cause scandal." you started, "Second, I wasn't aware of my pregnancy until around the 2nd month...mostly around before the 2nd term of the university started."

Akashi knew you were stating the truth...he was there with you during those months...you were busy with your internship and you wouldn't even eat and just busied yourself with school works and projects. He didn't even see you crave for anything during those days...

---flashback---

You went along one time with that red head senpai of yours...one time, and only one time you promised yourself--you don't need to use anyone in order to forget Saruhiko.

When he drove you home the next day, he didn't leave without greeting your parents which resulted to you introducing him to them. Your father seems to have liked him as he played a round of shogi before he let him off...well, at least

he didn't go bloody murder on him and your mother served him a tea too.

"There you are, (name)." You looked up from typing when you heard someone call after you.

"Senpai." you greeted quietly, then resumed to typing your paper.

"Working on your final paper?" He asked.

"Yes. It's too early, but I have nothing left to do." you answered.

"How about lunch?" Akashi asked.

"I'm not hungry." you smiled sadly at Akashi then resumed typing.

"I haven't seen you in a while to be honest." He said, "Were you even attending your class?"

It was true, since your breakup with Tomoe, Akashi had always been the one who was waiting for you every time he's free outside your classroom...but lately, the class gets dismissed and he didn't even see you coming out of the classroom.

"You were waiting?" you feign a surprise look. "I didn't see you!"

You lied. You saw him. Every time you see him walking towards your classroom before your professor dismissed your class you put on your hoodie and let your classmate carry your things for you and walk together with them while hiding your

face to avoid Akashi.

"Yes. I was there." Akashi looked into your eyes and frowned, he cannot read you.

"Oh, that's unfortunate." you quietly murmured.

"I'm going to pick you up after your class tomorrow, let's have lunch together?" He asked.

"Eh? Sorry---no. I can't." you declined, "I have book due. I have to return it to the city library."

"Then I'll go with you." Akashi answered.

"Don't you have a class to attend?"

"I'm a graduating senior. We have no class left--I have submitted all my required paper works."

"W-wow...congratulations, then?" you were unsure what to say, but you congratulated him anyways.

"Thank you. So, I'll wait for you outside tomorrow."

"O-Okay." you had no choice... but, it's only lunch. And he's already graduating so, he'll be busy sooner or later.

Since then you and Akashi was seen together...even by Tomoe's friends. While they didn't like what he did to you, they couldn't do anything so they just stayed away from you. They also didn't want to hurt you further, you were nice to

them...Saruhiko was the one in the wrong here.

You were sleeping in one of the vacant room lecture room when Akashi found you, one afternoon.

"(Name)?" He shook your shoulder...

"(Name)?" he shook them again.

"Hm?" you opened your eyes slightly and saw a blurred image of a certain red head. "S-Senpai?"

"Yes, it's me." He answered with a sigh, "You had no lecture today, why are you here?"

You quietly looked around and registered your surroundings.

"I submitted my final paper." You answered, "I had an all nighters so...I'm really sleepy." you yawned and covered your mouth with your hand before standing up.

"Guess nap time's over." you added lastly, before walking beside Akashi who led you out of the lecture room.

"I'll take you ho-" Before Akashi could finish his sentence, he noticed your body swayed and then you were falling face first on the floor "(name)!"

You fainted right in front of him, but the thought of you being pregnant never came to him. He took you to the infirmary where the nurse said it was only because you were tired and did't get enough sleep so he let it pass.

The next day you attended school like nothing happened.

---END FLASHBACK---

"And lastly, before I left to Sapporo, Tomoe came to our house and talked to me." you continued, "He said, that if I am pregnant for we had sex prior before he broke up with me, that I should get an abortion." Tomoe glared at your direction and you returned it with equal irritation.

"That was our last interaction, then I left Tokyo to start a new life." You inhaled deeply, "One cannot just end a life because he was a mistake---one must always take responsibility of his previous action. If ever Tomoe is my son's father...then he wanted to run away from the responsibility before he even knew he has. My family supported me with my decision."

"Then you are not denying that you hid your pregnancy from Tomoe." you didn't answer, you just look up straight.

"Did you had an affair with Akashi after your relationship with Tomoe?" Another question came from the same person.

You didn't answer. You just couldn't lie to them.

The judge eyed Akashi who nodded and stood to answer his silent question.

"Yes." Akashi answered, "We had."

"An 'affair'." The judge pressed the word.

"Yes, an affair." Akashi clarified. "An affair that resulted to the birth of the young boy here with us."

You closed your eyes. Akashi is starting to make a move.

"Are you claiming that you are the boy's father?"

"I am not 'claiming'." Akashi said, "Because I am."

---TBC---  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.7K 26
[Re-Published/Completed] Akashi Seijuro The Known Absolute Emperor... (Last name) (First name) His childhood friend and the person whose Heart longs...
17.6K 364 24
(KNB fan-fic!) (OCXAkashi Seijuro) " Sei-chan..." " Hm?" " What happened to you..? No.. Who are you...?" " What do you mean? I'm the one and only...
49.4K 1.4K 22
[Akashi x reader] "someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you; someday you'll miss me like I missed you; someday you'll need me like I needed you...
87.1K 2.8K 42
{COMPLETED AND UNDERCONSTRUCTION} "I'll be by your side forever (your name), and don't you ever forget that!" "When I looked into the starry night...