Mine, It Will Never Change

By gekokujougirl

Akashi x Reader "I'm absolute, therefore I will win you...your heart, your everything... After all,you are mi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (END)

Chapter 5

6.4K 185 32
By gekokujougirl

*flashback*

"When are you going to give me a grandchild, Kaoru?" The old man Tomoe asked Kaoru who immediately looked up from the tea she was drinking.

"Father?" she chuckled in a lady manner. "Isn't it too early?"

"Early? I don't think its still early. I let you marry my son because I was expecting that you are ready to give me a grandchild." He says.

"B-but fathe-"

"(Full Name) is better than you are." The old man dropped photos of a young boy in front of her.

"I-it cant be!"

* end flashback* 

 "At first I cannot believe it... but when I calculated... and I'm sure its your child! He might look more like her mother now! But I'm sure he is your son!"

"But she said she wasn't-"

"Visit her and confirm! I want the child now! I want him to grow up knowing that you are the father and I AM HIS MOTHER!"

With that Kaoru walked to the bathroom with anger and closed the door with a loud bang leaving Saruhiko looking at the photo of the boy on Kaoru's laptop.

'She told me she wasn't pregnant!' Saruhiko wanted to punch the screen, but the thought of the child made him not. 'And Akashi!? What the hell!?' 

*flashback*

Kaoru walked back to their bedroom and she weakly sobbed on their bed. She can't believe it that Saruhiko had a child with that woman...does he know? was he keeping it from her all along? Were they going out as a family when she's in Osaka and he's doing work at Tokyo?

All the sadness and anger combined and Kaoru stood up and walked to their bathroom and looked at the large mirror at herself.

"That damned Saruhiko!" she screamed and grabbed the nearest object and threw it on the large mirror breaking it.

"MADAM!" moments later her maid entered their room without knocking and rushed to her side, "Madam, are you ok? I heard a--MADAM!" when the servant looked around the large bathroom, the mirror was broken and the medicine cabinet is open wide with all the capsules and tablets scattered on the floor...all around Kaoru's semi-unconscious body.

--*knb*--

Saruhiko was quietly sitting on the couch and watching his unconscious wife. He was thinking, Kaoru was never like this, she was a level headed woman...

"Kaoru." He called and as if in instant, Kaoru opened her eyes but in irritation.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, as if nothing happened to her. She doesnt make a move.

"What happened here?" He asked, "What does the doctor mean about that ."

"That?" Kaoru chuckled quietly. "Overdose. I cannot sleep, I took a lot. My mistake."

"Not that. You had a miscarriage." Saruhiko whispered, Kaoru's eyes widened.

"What...are you talking about?" She whispered back.

"You never told me you are pregnant, it was 8 weeks...and it just slipped out of your hands? Was it because you didn't really want one?"

Kaoru was devastated. They kept the secret of the miscarriage together. It was like nothing happened, Saruhiko never treated her differently. At first it was ok, until the news reached the older Tomoe.

"What is this?" The old man angrily dropped a copy of the medical report of Kaoru's miscarriage.

"F-father! Let me explain-"

"It doesnt matter! If you cannot even take care of yourself when a child is inside you, what more if the child is out of you?" the old man was a traditional person. He is looking forward for a heir for his fortunes and he was expecting that Saruhiko could give him that, while that is all for the company's sake...he is also a loving person at heart. He loves children and he loved Saruhiko even though he was a rebel idiot.

"I want to see my grandchild while I am still breathing, Kaoru." with that the old man stood up and walked out of their house.

Kaoru and Saruhiko went to the doctors for a check-up but that's when they received the news.

"Tomoe-san, I'm sorry. But..."

--KNB--

"Stop obsessing over having a child Kaoru, you never wanted one to begin with." Saruhiko says while they were eating, Kaoru was in a bad mood since that day she received the grim news and its getting on Saruhiko's nerves.

"I wanted to please father!"

"Father is not your husband! Its me! And I dont mind if you cannot produce a child!"

"I dont care about you! Your father never approved of me! So I wanted to please him!"

"The doctor says there's nothing we can do. Snap out of it."

"Let's adopt one!"

"Kaoru." Saruhiko warned.

"I know someone. she's incapable of taking care of her child- a single mother! Father will be pleased!" Saruhiko watched as his husband

* end flashback* 

---AKASHI---

"Akashi-san." You greeted when the waiter led you to Akashi's table. "I apologize, I came in late."

"Ah, (name). " He smiled when he sees you. "No, I just came in earlier than the meeting time." He answered. "Please take a seat." he offered.

"Thank you."

It was a long talk regarding the interior of the entire floor of Akashi's office. Normally, Akashi would've let others handle this, but he has two reasons as to why he needs to listen... One its because the office was his mother's, second its because its YOU .

"Akashi -san, what do you think?" you asked and Akashi smiled as he take a final look on your portfolio.

"Perfect." Akashi says. "As expected from you." He praised, "I will leave everything to you."

"I'm so glad you liked the design."

"To be honest, (name) I will accept anything that you will propose. I trust you with this. That is why I picked you above all."

"That's too much praise, Akashi-san." you smiled.

"You deserve it." Akashi smiled, "Where is Seien by the way?" He asked.

"Seien? He's still at the daycare. I'm going to pick him up right after this meeting." You looked at your watch, "And I need...to be there now." you announced.

"I'll go with you." Akashi offered.

"Huh?"

"I'll go with you and pick Seien up." Akashi repeated

"You don't have to-"

"I insist, and besides its just around the corner." Akashi said standing up, "Let's go."

With that, Akashi walked with you to the daycare. The two of you waited for another 10 minutes before the children started coming out of the center. Akashi scanned the children and moments later, he spotted Seien walking with a smile when he sees his mother.

"Mommy!" He jumps to your welcome arms and Akashi watched with a slight smile.

"Seien, how is school?" you asked him.

"Good. I got stars too! I answered math." He proudly said.

"Very good then, Seien." Akashi interrupted surprising Seien.

"Sei-san! You're here too?"

"Yes, I came to see you. How are you doing, Seien?" Akashi eyed Seien, for a moment they stared at each other and then the next thing that Seien did was stepped away from you and stood there quietly which surprised you.

"I'm doing well, Sei-san." He answered straightly. "I got stars too, see?"

"That's great." Akashi patted Seien's head. "Would you like to have some parfait?" he asked.

"Parfait?" Seien turned to you with a starry eyes. "Can I, mom?"

"Akashi-san--"

"Just for today, (name)." Akashi said and the look on Akashi's eye made you immediately agree.

"Please, mom?"

"O-okay." you sighed.

"Great." Akashi took Seien's hand and they walked ahead of you to the small ice cream parlor across the streets.

Akashi takes his tea as you watched Seien finish his parfait and your tea untouched.

"Your tea will get cold." Akashi says.

"Ah, yes." You lifted the cup to your lips and then you suddenly froze, looking up at the person standing behind Akashi's seat.

"What's wrong, (name)?" Akashi answered when he noticed your state. Akashi's eyes narrowed as he sees the reflection of the person.

"S-Saruhiko..." you whispered slowly.

"(name)." Saruhiko looked straight to your eyes and then he eyes Seien.

"Ah! A friend of Sei-san!" Seien pointed at Akashi with an excited face. Seien recognized him from the other day. Akashi stood up and glowered at the taller male---it seriously made him feel smaller than Akashi was when he was really taller than Akashi in reality--Ah, Akashi's piercing glare is just so...intimidating.

"Akashi-san." Saruhiko nodded at Akashi who stood up before him, blocking his view of the two of you.

"Tomoe, what is your business here?" He asked with a sharp tone, his stance as if protecting the two from him.

"I came to talk to (name)--I didnt know I'd see you here, Akashi-san."

"W-what do you want, Saruhiko?" you asked.

"I-is Seien your son?" He asked immediately and this irritated Akashi.

"What is this about, Tomoe?" His tone made Saruhiko look at him in surprise, it was cold and it was commanding.

"I just want to confirm something---this kid is the same kid from yesterday right?" Saruhiko turned to Seien and he wanted to pat the young boy's head but Akashi stopped his hand from reaching Seien and you took Seien immediately as well.

"Mommy?" Seien holds on to you.

"What do you mean from yesterday?" was your confused question at Akashi. "Aka-"

"Quiet, (name)." And you did; Akashi glared at Saruhiko "What is the meaning of this, Tomoe?" he asked again. "Are you creating a scene in a place like this? You're scaring Seien."

"Akashi-san, that boy--with (name). Just let me talk to her please?" he asked hurriedly in a whisper that you cannot hear.

"Mommy, are they arguing?" Akashi heard Seien say to you and you whispered a 'no, they are just talking.' to not scare the boy.

"(Name)," Akashi calls you and you looked up at him. "I'll take Seien, seems like he wouldn't take no for an answer." Akashi coolly turned and looked at you before his eyes moved to meet Seien's but this time with gentleness. "Seien, how about we wait for your mother at the car?" he asked, and Seien clings closer to you when he sees Saruhiko staring at him.

"Daddy is waiting, Seien." Akashi smiled and Seien looked up at him, even you did.

"Daddy?" Seien titled his head to the side in confusion.

"Come, Seien." he repeated and Seien, although confused-- accepted Akashi's hand and he loosen his hold around you. "We'll be waiting at the car, honey. Don't take long." And you swallowed hard when Akashi's eyes met your confused one before he left with your son in his arms.

"H-Hai..." you stuttered.

"(name)." It was Saruhiko who snapped you out from your shock.

"T-Tomoe." you looked up at him and offered the seat across yours. "Please take a seat."

"Thank you." He did and stared at your eyes immediately as if observing your actions. "How long has it been? 5 years?"

"Ah, yes. Five years." you nodded as you sip a little from your tea. "How are you doing?" you asked.

"I'm doing good."

"Ah, that's great." You answered, "What is it that you want to talk to me about?" you asked. This time you were already a little calm.

"Is that your son, the one with Akashi?"

"N-"

"Is Akashi the father?"

"Huh?" your eyes widened at his sudden question.

"Answer me." Saruhiko demanded, grabbing your hand.

"What is your problem? why are you asking me all of this?" you backed away from him, pulling your hands out of his grasp. "Seien's-"

"I was informed about the child by my father- He says he's my son." You didnt know what to feel, but suddenly you feel a tug on your heart, it hurts...

"Seien is not your son! How dare you march into me and say such thing!" shaking, you stood up angrily-- face red and once again you didnt care who is around the restaurant who could hear and see you angry at the moment.

'Deja vu...?' your head whispers.

"(name)!"

"Watch your mouth, Monkey." You glared at Tomoe. "Stay away from my son."

"(name)!" He grabs your shoulders before you could even walk away from him, "How could you not tell him of me--I have the rights to know, he has the rights to kno-"

"Who are you to talk about rights? He's not your son, Tomoe." your words are poison and yet you felt Saruhiko's grip on your shoulder tighten, "Let go!"

"Not until I hear the truth from you- I will be forced to do some drastic measure-"

"You heard her." Akashi's voice interrupted this time he was standing right next to Tomoe "Let go of her, Tomoe." it was a whisper and a cold one filled with threats as Tomoe and Akashi's eye met and he loosened his grip on your shoulder.

Watching the movement Akashi then whisked Tomoe's hand making him gasp.

"Akashi-"

"You're taking too long, love. We need to go. Seien needs to do his homework." Akashi says. It was clear that he was annoyed at Tomoe; Akashi took your hand and held them with his tightly. "Let's go." he says as he led you walk past Tomoe who was speechless.

"Wait (name)-" It was Akashi who turned to him this time. "We're not done yet, Akashi-san."

"You frightened Seien, and now you're pestering (name). Are you trying to irritate me, Tomoe?"

"No, but-"

"Know your place." Akashi coldly says as he glowered at him making him step back and drop his ass down back at the chair. Seeing him down, Akashi turned and looked into your eyes and frowned. "Let's go." He places his arm around your shoulder as he leads you completely out of the restaurant.

"W-where's Seien?" you asked quietly looking around for your son.

"You're shaking, (name)." Akashi noted.

"Where's SEIEN!?"

"Calm down." Akashi said and pulled you to where his car was waiting. "Let's go. Seien's inside." Akashi instructed as he opens the door and pushed you gently inside the backseat where you found Seien sitting and waiting for you.

"Mommy?" was his greeting when he sees you and you grabbed him suddenly closer to you.

"Seien!"

"Mommy? is there something wrong?"

"N-nothing." you sighed as you wrapped your arms around the clueless Seien.

"Akashi-sama?" the driver asked when Akashi closed the door to his side.

"Aa. To (last name)'s place."

"Hai." the driver nodded.

Akashi opened the door and you followed right behind him quietly all while holding Seien's hand. Akashi went straight to the mailbox at the reception area and took all the letters that was addressed to you and he scanned each before taking two from it without you noticing anything.

"Get your things." Akashi instructed and you had to take a double take a look at him. "You're moving out of this place."

"Wh-what? I can handle it from here-"

"(name)." Akashi warned and your eyes started tearing.

"Are you crying, Mommy?" Seien asked looking up at you and Akashi.

"No, your mommy is just tired." Akashi said looking at Seien and taking his hand and walking to the elevator. "Would you like to spend the weekend at my place?" Akashi asked Seien.

"At your place?"

"Yes. I'd let you ride Yukimaru's son."

"Yukimaru's son?"

"Yes. He's my horse and he has a son."

"WOAH! you have a horse?" Seien's eyes twinkled in excitement.

"Yes."

"Mommy! Lets go to Sei-san's place!"

"Seien, No-" Before you could even finish your sentence Akashi throw you a silencing look and you were immediately speechless.

"She already agreed. Let's go today." Akashi told Seien.

"But I have school tomorrow."

"The driver will take you to school." Akashi said. "And I will pick you up afterwards."

"But Mommy said not to go with anyone except Sora-san and her."

"For now, you she agrees to let me pick you up, right (name)?" Akashi turned to you with a smile and you only nodded.

"See?"

"Oh, ok." Seien smiled and the elevator door opened and the three of you stepped in.

"Great. Now, go fix your things so we can go later tonight." Akashi instructed.

"Mm." Seien nodded excitedly.

Akashi watched you stand from the corner of his eyes. He could clearly see you reflecting to everything that happened today.

"As for you, (name)..." Akashi interrupted your thoughts. "Stop thinking too much. I'll handle everything from here."

"I dont want to trouble you-"

"Nonsense." Akashi said, "It was my fault that Tomoe met Seien that is why he was here."

"What really happened yesterday?" you asked, defeated and confuse.

Akashi told you of what happened at the restaurant while you were talking to someone. And that he said that Seien was his son. Everything. Except the fact that Tomoe's wife filed custody for the child already.

"You dont have to worry, its just temporary, but we need to take Tomoe off your back. I'll help you, but you need to move and play along with me." Akashi said. "Since we avoided confrontation with Tomoe earlier, he will be doing private research for Seien. All records, it will be easy to obtain from the hospital especially when you were admitted from the accident. As the father, of course he would like to be with his son."

"He didn't want him!" You protested.

"But he's still the father. And it cant be changed." Akashi said.  

KNB

You watched as Seien and Akashi talk about the horse at the stable and Seien was so excited about touching him and also riding him. You watched quietly as your mind continues processing the even that occurred earlier together with the threat of Tomoe in taking drastic measures.

'What if he file a custody against me--he's married and most likely could win the case and is capable...' you analyze the situation, the posibility all the consequences. 'I cant let go of Seien- he's my son--only my son, not Saruhiko's...

Saruhiko wants him dead before he even know he's there-- but if I talk about it, there's nothing they can do-- He's capable, he's married and he will win.'

'I know what to do now.'  It was out of the blue, but its the last best thing.

Leave the country and start abroad!

"I'd like to let you know that moving out of the country is not a solution now." Your eyes traveled to the owner of the voice. It was Akashi holding Seien in his arms and both of them watching you.

"Are you going out of the country?" Seien asked, "What is going out of the country means?" he turned to Akashi.

"It means she's going abroad." Akashi says.

"I wasnt thinking of that." You defended. You lied.

"Really? I can see it clearly in your eyes, though."

"But---that's the only way I have! I dont want him to take Seien."

"He wont be touching you and Seien." Akashi promised, "Just stay still and dont do anything."

"Sorry for troubling you with this, Akashi-san."

"I was at fault as well." Akashi placed Seien down. "So let me help you with this. Let me lead"

---KNB--- 

"Yes. You can send the files here to my Tokyo address." Kaoru watched as her husband talk to someone over the phone. Today, she went with her husband to Tokyo to check out the kid's files to make sure that it was really Saruhiko's son. It was all sudden and Kaoru was expecting that you will introduce to Saruhiko that the boy is his son, but you didn't... so now they will have to get a copy of his records from the hospital and the registers. It will take a while, but Kaoru was quite pleased because Saruhiko now is taking a step on his own.

Little more push and they'll have the boy.

"Kaoru, I really dont know what you're doing here with me." Saruhiko turned to Kaoru who was sitting comfortable at the coach, he was glaring at her.

"Nanda? I'm here to support my husband's rights as the father of (last name)'s son." Kaoru responded proudly. "Aren't I an understanding wife?"

"Tss. I really dont want to do anything against her- she's with Akashi - they are MARRIED! The boy is AKASHI's son and I'm causing them trouble-- it will affect the business!"

"The hell with the business, I can ask my friends for help if Akashi backs out." Kaoru brushed him off, "And besides, did she tell you that the boy was Akashi's?"

"Isn't it obvious? Akashi introduced the boy as his son-"

"Don't be fooled with words. The boy doesnt look anything like Akashi."

*ring*

Kaoru's eyes moved to the phone next to her chair. It was her phone ringing.

"Hello?" She picked up. "This is Tomoe." Kaoru turned away from her husband.

"Kaoru~!" Kaoru looked at the screen and it was an unknown number, but it seems like the one on the other line knows her.

"Who is this?"

"So mean~! This is me, Keiko!"

"Keiko? Asakura Keiko?"

"Yes, Duh! I'm back from Paris! Do you wanna hangout? "

"When did you arrive?"

"Just the other day, I wanted to spend my vacation with Seijuro, but he is always busy with his business and all."

"Seijurou? who is he? Your new boyfriend?"

"My fiancee! We met two years ago at my mother's party! he's awesome and all! If you didnt marry Saruhiko, you would probably rooting for him too! By the way where are you now? Osaka?"

"I'm in Tokyo."

"Great! Lets hangout! I'm hosting a party next week too, you should come...!" Kaoru sighed when the call ended.

"Who is that?"

"An old friend." Kaoru answered, "I'm staying here with you, dont worry. I wont make a scene with (last name)." She promised Saruhiko. "But promise me you'll fix this mess ASAP. We dont want people talking about your illegitimate son."  

--- KNB--- 

Akashi quietly deliberates on today's events. The letters, the meeting with Tomoe and the letters he just received from his men with all the original copy of Seien's family registry, medical records and even school records.

"Tomoe Saruhiko, you lucky but unworthy human." Akashi commented as he picked his phone with and dialed a number. "Saito, I need my personal lawyer here at my house,Saturday morning. Tell him to bring in the papers."

"May I know, what papers Akashi-sama?"

"He knows what paper its it already, Saito."

"I understand. I will send him in Saturday morning."

"Good. I'll be coming in Monday morning but I'll go work at Shibuya."

"How about the renovation, sir?" Saito asked worriedly.

"No worries, Saito. I'll work on it with (name). Just bring in all the necessary papers that needed to be reviewed."

"I understand. Yes, sir. Anything else you'd like me to work on?" 

"Ah, yes. One more thing." Akashi said smiling to himself. "Tomorrow, I want you to schedule a meeting with Shintarou. Its for a general check up and a blood test." 

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

Seien came out of his school and Akashi was there already waiting for him.

"How was your day, Seien?" he asked with a smile. The boy looked up at him and looked around searching for his mother.

"Mommy's not here with you?" Seien asked with a sad face.

"No, mommy is doing something important at the moment. Remember, I told you I'll be the one picking you up today?"

"Mm. Yes, I remember." Seien smiled.

"Great. Let's go?"

"Mm." Akashi held Seien's hand and walked with him back to where his driver was waiting for them. Not far from a distance, there is another car watching out for them. Following their route.

"Are we heading back to your place again today, Sei-san?" Seien asked and Akashi smiled at him with a nod.

"Yes, you and your mother will be staying at my place. Don't you enjoy it there? Yukino (Yukimaru's son) likes you."

"I like Yukino too!" Seien beamed.

"Great. We should teach you in the future how to ride a horse so you can ride Yukino on your own."

"Really? I can ride him on my own."

"Of course." Akashi promised, "I will ask Saito-san to look for someone to teach you horse back-riding."

"Ok." Seien looked outside and saw the hospital grounds. "Sei-san, what are we doing here in the hospital? Are you sick?"

"Ah, I need to talk to someone. After this we will get something nice for your mother. Ok?"

"Ok."

Midorima was waiting for them at his clinic and he was surprised to see Seien trailing behind Akashi.

"Who is that boy?" Midorima asked, pushing his glasses.

"Ah, this is Seien."

"Your son?" Midorima asked. He knows that Seien isnt, but the smile on Akashi's lips made him frown.

"He looks like me, dont you think Shintaro?" Akashi lifted up the small boy and Midorima stared at Seien.

"Not at all." Midorima answered with honesty.

"He took after her mother." Akashi continued.

"I can see that. Please put him down on the bed Akashi so we can start." Midorima said and Akashi chuckled before placing Seien on the bed.

---Saturday Morning--- 

"Akashi-san, are you feeling well?" You asked when you met Akashi the morning the next day. He was reading newspaper and next to him was Seien drawing on paper. You were helping out at the kitchen since you have nothing to do.

Akashi was against it insisting that you are a guest but there's nothing he can do when you were already working on some pancakes and bacon.

Akashi placed down the newspaper he was reading and took his glasses off.

"Yes. I am alright. What makes you think I'm not?"

"Seien told me you dropped by at the hospital yesterday and a doctor checked you up."

"Oh, that was my yearly check up. Shintaro gave Seien a lollipop. Didn't he, Seien?"

"Mm. The nurse cleaned my mouth too!" Seien beamed at you.

"You should've told me you're dropping by at the hospital. Seien was in the way."

"No he wasnt. Don't worry." Akashi assured you.

Moments later after breakfast, A man came and greeted Akashi and looked at you and nodded.

"I came here with the papers you asked for, Akashi." he said, giving Akashi a manila envelope.

"Great. We only need to sign this up and it will be all fine afterwards, correct?"

"Yes."

"Perfect." He grinned and turned to your direction. "(Name), one moment please?" He asked and you stood up, leaving Seien drawing.

"Akashi-san?"

"This is Attorney Shishido. He will be helping us with whatever Tomoe throws at you when he got enough evidence that you kept his son away from him." you swallowed hard remembering the reason of everything why you are at Akashi's place...

"I'm (full name). Nice to meet you, Shishido-san." You shook his hand and bowed with greatfulness.

"It's my pleasure to aid you with the case, ms. (name)."

"Case?" you looked at Akashi and Akashi glared at Shishido who was surprised at the word he dropped.

"My apologies. I meant to say with the issue that will mostly come to arise."

"O-oh." yo smiled with a sigh.

"Great. At the moment, we need to let them know that we are really together and is not playing around."

"Yes, that is why I am here today. I need you both to sign a document. This document will provide as a proof that you are together and married under law." Shishido explained.

"If you sign this, you will be added to the Akashi's family registry-"

"But-- isnt that too much, I dont really want to pull Akashi's name into this." you interrupted.

"Don't worry. It isnt really a big matter (name)." Akashi assured you, "It's just for a backup plan. When Tomoe produces an evidence that Seien is indeed related to him by blood, the fact that you are under the Akashi's will help you gain custody over Seien."

"Remember Ms.(name), the court often grants the custody of a child to the stable party, which means if you wont agree to sign this the probability of them winning over Seien is higher." Shishido added.

"It's up to you (name)." Akashi opened the envelope and handed a pen to you, then he laid the papers right on the table. "I wont be forcing you, but I assure you that if you sign this... I will make sure that Tomoe wont be able to touch you, nor Seien."

"But isnt this too far...?" you asked looking up at Akashi.

"Its for the best, Ms. (name). Signing will help assure the custody of your son." Shishido promised.

"I..." you looked at Seien and closed your eyes. The idea of having Saruhiko take your son away from you is something you cannot handle... not ever. "I understand." Akashi handed you the pen and you he pointed at the space with your name printed on it.

"You will have to sign here." Akashi said and you did.

"O-okay." you signed the paper and placed down the pen afterwards.

"Good choice, Ms. (name)." Shishido commented. "Akashi-san, your turn." Shishido passed the pen to Akashi and he signed it immediately.

"Great." Shishido collected the papers and placed them back at the manila envelope. "I will send you a copy of this papers soon, Akashi-san."

"No rush, Shishido-san. I trust you with that." Akashi responded.

"If there is anything else I can help you with or any questions, just call me. My secretary will be transferring it to me immediately. And regarding T. Kaoru, I have sent them the letter regarding the issues they filed."

"Great. Thank you for everything."

"My pleasure." Shishido nodded and stood up, Akashi followed him out of the living room leaving you and Seien inside.

You closed your eyes and sighed. Did you do the right thing? Signing that paper means Akashi will be pulled in with your issues--and having outsider help you with the problems isnt something you dont like one bit.

"This is for the best." as what Shishido said... and you will have to trust Akashi on this one for the sake of keeping Seien.

---TBC--- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6.8K 21
The story about the hanged relationship of Akashi and (F/N). Since (F/N) left him with just a note. However, four years after their graduation in Hig...
38.8K 1.4K 33
--------------BEFORE----------------- "We'll be together..... Forever"-Akashi "I love you, Sei-chan."-Mika ----------------AFTER----------------- Aka...
1K 41 19
[COMPLETE] Akashi has always been forced to live a perfect life. According to his father, the center of his life must be perfection in all things, wh...
8.4K 341 12
You asked your childhood best friend, Keiji, to be the editor of your romance novel that was actually...all about him. A romance novel, a best frien...