Mine, It Will Never Change

By gekokujougirl

Akashi x Reader "I'm absolute, therefore I will win you...your heart, your everything... After all,you are mi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (END)

Chapter 2

9.7K 266 23
By gekokujougirl

Before anything else, let's introduce our characters and such...

Character and Settings:

Harada Designs - Architecture and Design Firm where you work
Mr. and Mrs . Harada - owners of the firm
Sawada - Your Team Manager
Henmi - Sawada's assistant
Ayumi - your assistant
Eli and Masako - office/ team mates also from the designing team

Sora-san - House keeper and Seien's baby sitter
Your Parents- died in an accident a year ago
Sister - living with her own family and children
Saruhiko Tomoe- boyfriend/senpai? saa, lets check that out hm?
Seien - ??

Gou - Akashi's ??
Keiko - Akashi's ??

You are working as an interior designer in Harada Designs. Akashi is one of the clients and hired you to work on the interior of his office in Shibuya.

Chapter 2

"Ayumi, please take note of the following parts..." you instructed your assistant, giving her a piece of paper with a checklist and notes.

"Hai." Ayumi nodded.

Today is when you are visiting the client's office--Akashi Seijurou's office.
Shibuya isn't really that far from your place, to be honest you just need a 15 minute drive and HORA! you're there already!

The place was impressive,really. The building was quite old, yet it was one of the largest building among all the business buildings around also the most modern looking one.

"Akashi Corporation is really one of the biggest company ever." your assistant commented as she glanced up at the building before you in awe.

"Yeah." you agreed, "The building is old, yet they managed to perfectly make it look new and modern, also, it seems like the materials they used in all the parts of the building itself isn't some regular material... it's made of the finest!" you inspected the tiles and the tables at the reception area.

"As expected of the Akashi's." You heard her said.

"What floor is it again, Ayumi?" you asked her as you both stood in front of the elevator.

"I believe its the top floor, (last name)-san." Ayumi said and as if on cue, the elevator opened and a man in black suit came out. You both moved away from his way, but he didn't move at all just stood there and eyed you and your assistant.

"(last name)-san." he greeted, "Akashi-sama sent me to pick you up and guide you around the floors." he added.

"O-oh. is that so?" you looked at Ayumi and smiled. "That's great!" with that, the man led you to a different elevator which was at the corner most and you three went inside.

"This elevator will lead you to the top floor." he instructed, whenever you come around, please don't hesitate to use this. Though this is only for Akashi-sama's personal use, he instructed us clearly to allow you and your assistant to use the elevator anytime." The man continued.

"Cool." Ayumi said.

"What is your name, by the way?" you asked the man.

"I apologize for being rude and not introducing myself immediately, I am Saito. Akashi-sama's secretary." He introduced himself.

"I see now," you nodded in understanding, "Nice to meet you, Saito."

The elevator dinged and opened at the designated floor and Saito let you out.

"Akashi-sama wont be able to come and assist you for your visit today because he has a meeting to attend to."

"No worries, Saito-san. I just came here today to inspect the place. So I can immediately start first thing next week." you walked around the floor touching and inspecting the old furniture and the old photos---particularly, to the one that was hanged in the wall with all the certificates.

"May I ask something, Saito-san?" you suddenly voiced out as you eye one of the certificate that was hanged at the wall in frame.

"Anything, (last name)-san."

"Is this floor Akashi-san's personal-private office?"

"Yes." Saito nodded. "He has another one too, down this floor." Saito explained, "where he accepts business dealing and other stuffs. This floor here is entirely for his personal use."

"Ah, I understand now." you opened a door to a room across the floor and found a newly bought bed and furniture. "That explains the certificates and diplomas hanged around the study." you commented.

"Yes."

"Akashi-san graduated in Tokyo University." you observed as you read one of the certificates hanged around.

"Yes." Saito nodded.

"I went there too. But I wasn't able to finish my course there..." you trailed quietly as you checked the furniture and the wall tiles.

"May I ask why?" you quietly closed your eyes remembering the details of your college life...it was quite painful, but manageable now...

"Personal problems." you smiled sadly, not wanting to let other know of what happened "But I managed to finish my degree in Sapporo."

"So that's where you went."

"Aa." you nodded in agreement.

"You hide well." confused upon hearing a response coming from a different person, you turned and found a certain red haired man standing at the door frame with a serious look on his face.

"A-Akashi-san!" You swallowed hard.

For the first time in your life you felt threatened with the look he was giving you. Yet, you held up against him, for you know you haven't done anything to offend him.

"I thought you had a meeting?" you asked and managed a small smile "It's a surprise to see you here."

"I wanted to see how you were doing."

"You didn't have to, I'm just checking out the place." you responded walking past him.

"Even so, I wanted to see you work." Akashi followed right behind you. "So, tell me (Last name)-san..." he started again.

"Hm?" you paused and turned to him.

"Why did you left Tokyo?" Akashi asked.

"What's with the sudden question, Akashi-san?"

"I wanted to know."

You sighed, "Like I said, personal matters." you walked to Ayumi and checked the clipboard she was holding and checking the notes the was written on it.

There was a small shirt silence, Akashi was waiting for you to continue talking...and you did.

"I didn't know you are also from the same university. I was expecting you to finish your degree in a famous university abroad."

"Tokyo University is one of the best." Akashi said. "And I did finish my MBA abroad while working"

"Wow. that's cool." you commented without looking at him at all, you continued to review the notes Ayumi wrote on the clipboard. "Is these all?" you asked, turning to Ayumi who nodded at you.

"Yes."

"Perfect." then you looked up at Akashi again, this time you have collected yourself back. "Well then Akashi-san, that's all we need to check for today, I'll drop by next week for the designs and I'll have you choose."

"Wait, (last name)." Akashi called your attention before you could walk off to the elevator.

"Yes, Akashi-san?" you asked.

"Have you really forgotten about me?" Akashi sighed, waiting for your answer.

"I--huh?" you looked up at him confused. 

So that was why you keep getting a weird look from Akashi-san that first day?

"S-sorry, I can't--" you slowly said, yet unsure.

Akashi sighed, he didn't want to prolong this conversation of 'I cant remember you' thing. He brushed his hair upwards to create a messy look that matches his look during his college days.

"Seriously, (name)." He said, looking at your eyes and watched them as they fractionally widened in recognition.

"Wait--S-Se-Seijurou!?" you whispered .

"Finally." Akashi's red eyes glistened upon hearing his first name.

"Wow...wait! I-I wasn't expecting to meet you again---I mean--" you stuttered and your face turned red in embarrassment and guilt from what happened back during college.

"I wants expecting the same thing as well." Akashi gave you a knowing smile.

"I thought you were just playing around last night when you didn't even recognize me at the meeting."

"I really didn't..." you admitted.

There was a short pause before Akashi interrupted again, this time with a straight question.

"I came back after graduation... to your place." Akashi said, trying to catch up with you.

"A-Akashi-san, please--- lets not talk of the past anymore." you interrupted him.

"Your neighbor told me that you moved away...so you went to Sapporo? And Tomoe came to your place as well... Were you two together?" His questions was straight to the point.

"Akashi-san..." you sighed, "Please? We just met and you're bombarding me with personal questions already?" you chuckled awkwardly at his unanswered questions.

"I am waiting for answers." he still pressed.

"Well, that has nothing to do with you." you answered with a smile and a trace of irritation that Akashi never missed.

"Five years..." Akashi held your wrist. "We need to talk about things... to catch up?" he suggested.

"Maybe some other time. I cant still take in the fact that I will be working on the design of your office...and that I'm seeing you again like this! It's really surprising." You chuckled.

"I can't believe you forgot me easily like that."

"Well, I was busy with my own life...and studies too." You chuckled at your own words. "One would completely forgot people you know." You gently shook off his hand from your wrist.

"You are on your week break." Akashi frowned. "I guess we'll catch up some other time." You nodded at him.

"Well Akashi-san, that's all for today." you said in your business tone as if there was nothing but pure business between the two of you.

Akashi wasn't entirely pleased with that tone.

Not at all.

So it was all because of his hair style??--that you didn't recognize him at all? or was it because he's someone irrelevant in your life?  He hoped its the first one.

"Thank you for your hard work." Akashi responded anyway. "Saito, please assist them on their way." Akashi turned to Saito who was talking to Ayumi.

Akashi watched as you walked to the elevator without looking back at him.

You changed... a lot.

More tougher and independent.

He watched as the elevator closed before he walked to the large mahogany desk on the study and opened an envelope he got from one of his subordinates.

Inside the envelope was photographs of you last night. One when you stepped out of the office with Sawada and Eri. Other was when you opened your car, and when you drove off, and lastly when you reached your home.

"(name)...am I really that easy to forget?" Akashi questioned as he scans your photo "Shall punish you for forgetting me, (name)...?"

There was a short moment of silence until his phone started ringing, and he answered it.

'Akashi-sama, Gen. Manager Tomoe want to schedule a lunch meeting tomorrow, sir.'  It was his secretary.

"Tomoe?"

"Yes, Sir." the secretary clarified, "Saruhiko Tomoe, Sir. He wants to schedule a lunch meeting regarding the contract of the Hong Kong project."

"Ah, I remember now. Yes, tomorrow." he agreed.

"Yes, sir." and Akashi ended the call.

"Well, look at that (name)..." Akashi mused, "It seems like I'll be meeting Saruhiko soon too."

*---AKASHI---*

You watched as Ayumi walked to the opposite direction and you crossed the street to the small family restaurant in rush.

You didn't really thought you'd meet him again, among all people...that he'd even recognize you.

Seijurou...

Akashi Seijurou. 

*Flashback*

"Hi there." you looked up from what you were typing on your laptop when a voice interrupted you.

When you looked up, you met a pair of red orbs.

"Um...H-hello?" you nervously answered.

"I'm Seijurou. You're a freshman right?"

"H-Hai. (full name)." you stuttered, the read eyed boy with an equally red hair eyed the homework you are typing on your book report.

"I see you you're taking advance lectures in literature."

"Mm..." you nodded.

"May I ask why?"

"Nothing really, I just have a lot of extra time... so i took some extra advance class."

"That's admirable." he says and he took the empty seat right next to you. "Not a lot of students here take advance literature for no apparent reason."

*end flashback*

That was the first time you met him, he didn't even give you his last name, instead just his given name. It was too late when you were informed that he was an Akashi-- it was when you didn't want to have anything to do with anyone nor with him...and it doesn't matter if he's a heir, he's got lot of money and or one of the richest.

*flashback*

"Didn't you know that he's the heir of the Akashi Corp?" It was Saruhiko who relayed the message to you.

"What's that to do with me?" you grumbled as you stood there outside your house, the house gate is the only thing that is separating you from Saruhiko.

"I'm just telling you because I don't want you to get hurt again." you glared at Saruhiko before turning away. 

"It's funny hearing that from you..." you shut the door behind you leaving Saruhiko standing there. 

*end flashback*

---AKASHI---

 You sighed, now you remember Akashi. But that doesn't matter, past is past. He was part of it so is everyone from that university and you didn't want to go back there anymore.

"Welcome! Table for how many, Miss?" the waitress welcomed you when you entered the small restaurant across the streets.

"No, I'm with someone already. I'll just have to find them." you smiled at the waitress and walked to the direction of where you found a familiar back of Sora.

"Sora-san." you greeted with a smile. "Sorry to keep you waiting." You smiled at them as if it was a normal day...well, it was... until you were reminded that you are now working on Akashi Seijurou's office.

"It's alright (name)-san." Sora smiled at you and yo turned to the boy sitting next to her and doodling on the paper in front of him. "Oh, are you OK? you look tired." Sora commented.

"I'm good, no worries. I just got tired from checking out my client's office. The AC wasn't working yet." you excused.

"Please, don't push yourself too hard."

"Don't worry, I wont." you smiled at her. Then you turned to the boy next to her. "Seien." you smiled and called the boy, who looked up at you with sparkles in his eyes. "Did you behave while with Sora-san?" you asked and the four year old boy with the same hair and eye color as you smiled.

"Ice!" he cheered.

"Ice?" you looked at the boy's enthusiasm.

"Yes, I bought him an ice pop earlier after feeding him pancakes, so he'll calm down. He seems to be really excited to spend time with you so I had to calm him down a bit when he noticed that you disappeared.

"Oh! I see." you smiled and lifted the boy. "Did the little Seien missed me?" you cooed, and the boy giggled at the affection you gave.

"Are you driving to the Osaka?" Sora asked.

"Yes. Its a long drive, but I can manage." you answered.

"Do you really don't want me to tag along?"

"No, I want you to take a rest too, I can handle Seien." you assured her.

"O-okay." Sora stood up and you followed her walk out of the restaurant ...but when you were near the door, Seien wiggled from you and wanted to walk on his own which you allowed him. The young (hair color)haired boy started walking around on his own following Sora.

"Seien, don't run!" you warned as you watch him go past Sora.

You looked over your bag to check for your car keys when you suddenly heard Sora gasp followed by Seien's cry.

"Seien-kun!!" Sora gasped.

"uwaaaaaaaa!"

Your head snapped up to look at the direction where you heard his cry and immediately rushed to their aid.

"Seien! Are you ok!?"

---AKASHI---

Akashi pocketed his phone as he walked to the direction of the his car when something collided with his leg.

Akashi almost glared at the boy who bumped into his leg.

ALMOST.

But he didn't, because the boy looked so adorable with that (eye color) eyes and (hair color) hair...and besides, its just a kid.

"Are you okay, young one?" Akashi leaned down to help the boy up from where he was seated on his butt on the ground.

"No!" the young boy glared at Akashi and this brought a small smile of amusement on Akashi's lips. "My Mommy will not like it if I don't stand on my own." he answered with determination.

"Oh, is that so?" Akashi then let him do as the boy wishes and watched him up all by himself.

"See! I can do it." the boy looked up at Akashi.

There was a short moment of silence when they both stared at each other's eyes but it was interrupted when a piece of red crayon dropped on the ground... broken into two.

"Oh, your crayon broke." Akashi commented at the boy and the boy's eyes widened and started to tear up.

"M-my crayon..." he sobbed.

"It's just a crayon." Akashi said quietly.

"But my mom gave it to me...as a present." he started to tear up and cannot control his sobbing anymore...

"Don't cry." Akashi's voice was stern yet was gentle for the boy.

If the boy was his kid, he would've taught him to be more tough--it was just a crayon, no need to sob like that.

"Seien-kun!" Akashi's eyes traveled to the older woman who was going to their direction. Hearing the older woman's voice, the young boy started crying loudly.

"Uwaaaaaa!" he cried. Akashi could only watch him as the woman aided the young boy.

"Seien! Are you ok?" this time, it was Akashi's turn to widened at the sound of the worried voice coming to his direction.

(FULL NAME)?

 "Mommy!" the boy cried holding up his broken crayon and you immediately kneel down to his height, ignoring the taller man standing next to Seien.

"Seien! Thank goodness it's just your crayons!" You sighed as you wrapped your arms around Seien and lift him up. "You did not hurt your self right?"

"Mm." the boy nodded at you as he wipes the tears off his eyes.

"Great. Don't go running again like that, you got us worried. Sora-san and I." you said as you pushed the hair out of his face.

"Mm." the boy nodded.

"Sora-san, please take Sora's bag to the car please." You turned to Sora as you fished the keys from your bag easily this time. "Here's the key."

"Yes, (name)-san." Sora nodded and walked off to the direction of where you parked your car.

"Your son, (last name)?" you slowly turned to the person standing beside you and your eyes widened in silent scream.

"Akashi-san...?!" you recognized him, and then you turned to Seien "Son? N-no-"

"Mommy, I'm sorry I broke the crayon..." the kid spoke interrupting you. And Akashi's face darkened when he turned to you.

"You don't have to answer that, the kid has spoken." Akashi glared at you, and you could only looked down in ashamed of trying to lie to his face.

"Hello, Seien." Akashi this time turned to the young boy in your arms. "How old are you?"

The kid looked up at Akashi, and looked at his palm before he lifted it up to show Akashi. "I'm four!" he answered, "I'm turning 5 next tomorrow! Are you my mommy's friend?"

"Aa." Akashi nodded at glanced at you before turning to the boy again. " I'm Seijurou. Nice to meet you Seien."

"You're mommy's friend! Come to my birthday! because you're mommy frien-"

"Seien." you warned the boy, cutting him off in mid-sentence. "We need to go now, say good-bye to Akashi-san." you told the boy. "I will buy you a new crayon." you promised him, taking his attention off Akashi.

"Crayon?" he smiled, "YAY!"

"Well then Akashi-san." you bowed at Akashi "We need to go now."

"(name)." Akashi's tone made you froze, he didn't change one bit since college... "We need to talk about something important." he says.

You looked up at him, "You can talk to my assistant about your office design if you have a request." you answered, turning away and starting to walk off but Akashi grabbed your arm gently, but firm.

He gave you a glare and a silent 'Don't try to run away.'

"Akashi-san." you pleaded for him to let you go.

"Seijurou-san, Mommy and I are going for a long drive."

"Where are you heading?" Akashi demanded.

"Vacation." You answered.

"Seien, where are you going?" Akashi glared at you and decided to turn to the boy for answer.

"Osa-"

"Seien, we need to go now." You glared at Akashi before pulling yourself from his grip."Let's go."

"(Name)." he called but this time you looked over your shoulder and glared at him again, no words were said, but it was enough to shut Akashi up...for the time being.

"What is this (name)..." Akashi quietly mused, "Could it be..." Akashi's thoughts wondered to the young boy, Seien.

Akashi picked his phone from his pocket and dialed a number as he makes his way to where he parked his car.

"The lunch meeting with Tomoe, reschedule it today."

'I understand.' with that Akashi dropped the call and dialed another number.

'Akashi-sama.' a male voice answered, 'how can I help you today?'

"The same person." he said and there was a little exchange of details before he hanged-up.

"Well then, it seems like there will be a lot of things to talk about, (name)." Akashi says as he crosses the street to where he parked his car.

-*AKASHI*-

 "Mommy, who is that man?" Seien asked as you fixed the seat belt around him.

"Mommy's old friend." You answered with a smile.

"Does he know who my daddy is?" the young boy asked and your eyes widened and then you looked away.

"Daddy? Isn't grandpa you daddy?" you told Seien as you pushed the hair out of his face.

"Grandpa is Grandpa." Seien answered, "That is different."

"Seien, Seijurou-san doesn't know your daddy. Daddy went across the seas and got caught by an evil witch!" then you tickled Seien who giggled in excitement.

"So daddy got caught by the witch?"

"Yes. And she ate him."

"Oh, then that means he's dead?"

"Probably." you didn't answer that one though...as you looked ahead and started your car's engine.

"Let's go to Osaka~" you called, smiling at Seien who smiled back at you.

"Yay!" you were lucky for the child's short attention span as he cheered when you started driving.

***TBC***  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.8K 42
{COMPLETED AND UNDERCONSTRUCTION} "I'll be by your side forever (your name), and don't you ever forget that!" "When I looked into the starry night...
1K 41 19
[COMPLETE] Akashi has always been forced to live a perfect life. According to his father, the center of his life must be perfection in all things, wh...
151K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...
17.6K 364 24
(KNB fan-fic!) (OCXAkashi Seijuro) " Sei-chan..." " Hm?" " What happened to you..? No.. Who are you...?" " What do you mean? I'm the one and only...