More Than Friends: Lucain - C...

By exriakisses

Lucy Hale was in an abusive relationship that Ian Harding helped her out of. However, Lucy's angry and abusiv... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter Twenty Eight

1.3K 37 2
By exriakisses

Ian's POV

It's been three days since Lucy gave birth to Dustin and Dahlia and we were now allowed to leave the hospital with them.

The nurse had informed Lucy and I that there was a lot of press outside so we made sure that the twins were covered up because all the voices and flashing of the cameras might scare them.

Lucy and I got to the hospital doors before she stopped walking.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, going back a few steps to where she was.

"I don't want to flaunt the twins to the press." She told me as she look from Dahlia, who in her arms, to Dustin, who was in mine.

"Do you want me to go out and bring their car seats in? We can put them in their car seats and cover them with their blankets." I offered.

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Of course I wouldn't." I said. "Can you hold Dustin until I get back?"

"I'd be more than happy to." Lucy answered with a big smile on her face.

I handed Dustin to her carefully and she sat down with both of our babies cradled in her arms.

"I'll be right back." I said to Lucy.

She nodded and I headed out of the hospital. I walked to the car and got both of the car seats out of the back before going back inside.

Lucy and put the twins in their car seats and covered them with their blankets before leaving the hospital with them.

As we walked to the car, paparazzi followed us, yelling questions and demands at Lucy and I.

"What are their names?"
"Let us get a picture of them!"
"Is two at a time hard to handle?"
"Are you two getting married soon?"
"Is the sex going to stop?"
"Do you want more kids?"
"Show us the babies!"
"Are you happy that you had kids?"

I could tell by the expression on Lucy's face that she was really uncomfortable.

"Yes, we're very happy. Please back off a little, we're trying to get our babies home and we would really appreciate some privacy just now, thank you." I said to the press, trying not to sound rude.

After I said that, there was less questions asked but the flashing cameras didn't stop.

Lucy and I ignored the flashing lights as we put our babies in the car.

Once we made sure that the twins were safely secured in the back seat, Lucy and I got in the front seat and put our seat belts on before I started the car.

"I can't believe this is happening." Lucy said with a smile as she put her seatbelt on.

"You can't believe what's happening?" I asked her.

"We have twin babies. We're taking them home right now. It all feels like a dream." She answered, her smile now bigger.

As soon as Lucy said that, I couldn't help but smile too.

"Well if it is a dream I don't ever want to wake up." I said as I took one of Lucy's hands.

"Me neither." She replied.

I lifted her hand to my lips and placed a soft kiss against it.

"I love you." I whispered against the back of her hand.

"I love you, too." She smiled.

I started driving slowly, making sure not to hit any members of the press that were still crowding around the car trying to get pictures of the twins.

It took at least twenty minutes just to get out of the hospital car park but once we were out, the drive home was fairly quick.

Lucy and I got the twins out of the car and took them into the house. We introduced them to the dogs one at time because we thought introducing all three dogs at once could scare them.

Dustin and Dahlia both liked all three of the dogs. Jack, Bailey and Mochi all liked the babies too. They were gentle with them and didn't bark at them.

After we introduced the babies to the dogs, Lucy and I took the twins upstairs to put them down for a nap.

Lucy placed a gentle kiss on Dustin's forehead and told him she loved him before she carefully laid him down in his crib.

"Daddy loves you so very much, baby girl." I said to Dahlia as I gently put her in her bassinet.

I kissed her forehead before I went over to Dustin's bassinet and Lucy came to Dahlia's.

"And daddy loves you so very much, too, little guy." I said as I placed a kiss on his forehead.

Lucy and I stayed in the room with the twins and watched them until they'd both fallen asleep. Lucy turned the baby monitors on before her and I left the room, taking one of the baby monitors with us.

"What do you want to do now, honey?" I asked her.

"Can we just lay in bed and cuddle while watching a movie and eating lots of popcorn?" She responded.

"That sounds perfect." I replied, picking her up.

I carried her to our bedroom and set her down on the bed before I walked back over to the bedroom door.

"I'll go make the popcorn, can you get a movie ready and make yourself comfortable?" I asked her.

Lucy just smiled and nodded.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and made the popcorn. I also got some drinks before going back to the bedroom.

When I got back in the room, Lucy had changed out of her clothes and into one of my shirts. It was far too big on her and she'd left some of the buttons undone but she still looked extremely adorable to me.

"You look so cute." I told her as I sat next to her on the bed, placing the popcorn between us and the drinks on the bedside table.

"I look like a mess." She replied.

"No, you look exhausted. There's a difference." I said to her. "And you still look beautiful to me."

Lucy smiled and snuggled close to me as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank you." Lucy said quietly, almost in a whisper.

"What for?" I asked her.

"For staying with me. For helping me with the babies."

"Why wouldn't I stay and help you with them? They're my babies, too. I love them both so much and I love you." I responded.

"I know you do but we weren't together for long before I got pregnant. We weren't ready, we hadn't talked about having children. Part of me was scared that you would've left me."

"Hey, goose, look at me." I spoke softly.

Lucy looked up at me and I placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I would never have left you to raise our babies on your own. I'm not going to leave you. I promise." I told her with a soothing voice.

She smiled at me before pressing her lips against mine. We pulled away from our sweet kiss a few seconds later.

"I love you so much, Shmian." She said to me with a smile on her face.

"I love you, too, honey." I replied as she placed her head on my chest.

She played the movie before taking a handful of popcorn.

Lucy and I didn't even get half an hour through the movie before Lucy had fallen asleep on me.

I decided to let her sleep because I knew she was exhausted. She didn't get a lot of sleep during the pregnancy because the babies kept kicking and waking her up. She got even less sleep in the hospital because, with the towns being born prematurely, she didn't want to take her eyes off of them in case something happened so she would wake herself up at least twice an hour to check on them.

I stopped the movie and put the popcorn on the bedside table text to the drinks before I carefully moved Lucy off of me and tucked her into bed, making sure that the covers would keep her warm. I turned the tv off and closed the curtains to make the room darker before going to check on Dustin and Dahlia.

Once I checked on the twins and made sure that they were both okay, I went back to our bedroom and got back in bed with Lucy, wrapping my arms around her petite body.

I wasn't going to sleep, I just like holding her when she sleeps because she says that she always sleeps better when I'm holding her.

"I love you so much, Lucy." I spoke quietly to her before placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "I'm going to marry you one day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.8K 35
His heart was cold, which perfectly matched his personality. He was a ruthless man, who only cared about himself and was very arrogant. She was...
531K 11.8K 24
Lucy Hale, your typical omega. Shy, nerdy, loner and anything her pack would like to punch and boss around. Her life was turned upside down after an...
40.4K 932 34
What happens when Ian and Lucy starting to date but their relationship isn't approved? What happens when Lucy's darkest secrets from her past gets re...
621 41 7
"I don't love you!" "Oh Ian, you know you love me. You always love me." TW: very toxic abusive manipulative relationship;)