Mine, It Will Never Change

By gekokujougirl

Akashi x Reader "I'm absolute, therefore I will win you...your heart, your everything... After all,you are mi... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (END)

Chapter 1

18.9K 328 40
By gekokujougirl

"I'm absolute, therefore I will win you...your heart, your everything...

After all,you are mine and it will never change." 

 "...But aren't you too young to get married?" Your voice was quiet, you also held your tears back. "We're still in college!"

"It has to be now. My father will throw a fit if I don't follow his orders, you know him." Was his cold answer.

You stood up irritated, for the first time in six years, you didn't care about where you are or who are around.

"How about me!? Did you even think about how I will react to this!?"

"(Name)!" He hushed you, glaring and pulling you back down to your seat. "We talked about this already! And also lower your voice."

"You said, it was only a meeting! How come it escalated too quickly in to marriage!?"

"I told you- it was what my father wante--"

"Don't fuck with me!!" You shouted, pulling your arms from him. "Your father never tried to pry into your private life! Never once! So don't tell me he wants you to marry that woman!" You didn't care if half of the people around the restaurant was looking at your direction and watches the scene unfold.

"(Name)!"

"Shut up! I don't care anymore! Do whatever you want!" You inhaled deeply and grabbed your bag from the table and walked out of the restaurant, leaving your now ex-boyfriend t deal with the prying eyes of the people.

You wiped the tears off your eyes before they start falling down, you can't afford to cry especially not when you are walking in the busy streets of Tokyo.

'Fuck this!' You grumbled inwardly, massaging the back of your neck to ease the stress that is building up inside you and the sudden dizziness that clouding your sight.

"You look pale, (last name)." You winced upon hearing the irritating voice of a senpai from your college.

"Shut u--I'm sorry..." you took back your words almost immediately. you didn't need to turn and look at his face to recognize him- his voice alone is familiar already.

He's one of the upperclassman from business administration and economics department, he was in one of the advance class in literature that you took last semester, and he became your partner too in most of the projects- he's capable of everything, perfectionist just like your rebel boyfriend---scratch that, he's now your Ex-boyfriend.

"In that state, you won't even reach the station." He commented and this time you turned and looked at him in the eye.

He glowered at you, and you stared at him with all your might.

"I admire your courage to look me in the eye, (last name)." He said finally, "Come, I'll take you to your destination." He announced.

And without waiting for your response, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the other direction, across the streets to the nearby parking lot.

Everything happened so fast you didn't have time to think what you were doing back then after you let your senpai led you to his car...the next thing you knew is that you woke up on a large bed that weren't yours.

"Shoot!" Was the first word that came out of your mouth.

"Well, good morning to you too, (last name)." Your senpai greeted. It was then that both of you started hanging out together--well, not really, more like he insisted to be part of your new everyday routine at school.

Whatever happened back there that night was never mentioned nor asked.

Because, NOTHING HAPPENED.

"Senpai, don't you have a test in one of your major class today?" You asked as he placed a plate of your favorite dish in front of you.

"I do." He responded.

"But why are you here now? And why do you have this?" You look at the plate in front of you.

"That is (fav dish)."he answered.

"Yes, I know that."

"That is your favorite," he said, "and you have to eat, you've been pushing yourself too hard. You need to eat properly." He said.

"But-"

"(Name)." With that warning call, you immediately know that he wants you to finish it all.

"I'll see you in a bit." He said when he sees you started eating. You quietly finished the meal. You weren't hungry, yet you finished the whole meal that you normally can't.

You didn't even try to talk to your ex-boyfriend anymore too... he quit school to marry the woman he was dealt to, you changed number and lastly, you moved to another place.

Well, moving place was the last thing you did. It was 2 months later after all that event took place. It can't be helped, you needed to distance yourself from all the things that makes you remember things...mostly, to the people.  

---AKASHI---

*Present*

 "You look awfully stressed." you looked up when you found your manager standing near your office desk.

"Well... the proposal you were asking for is quite stressful to make, I had to research more about the materials too." You responded.

"Sorry for letting you do all the work," the older woman smiled at you with sincerity in her eyes. "The president wanted me to assist with the arrival of the CEO of the Akashi group."

"So, how was it?" You asked. You didn't really care about the arrival of the business partners, you just wanted to talk at the moment.

"Tiring." She sighed, "the president loves to please him, she even offered her daughter."

"She offers her daughter to anyone." You added.

"That's true!" The older woman chuckle, "But wow, the CEO was very young and handsome."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. You should've helped out instead of working on the proposal alone."

"Nah! I'd like to get that one week off instead."

"I was joking with letting you get an off for a week, because I thought you weren't going to finish the proposal in time--but hell you did, and it was approved by the higher ups too!"

"I'll be happy to have my week off please?" You smiled at her sweetly.

"Che~" and the two of you laughed.

"Sawada-san!!!" A panicked voice call out from the hallway of the quiet office.

"What is it Henmi?" You both turned to the horror stricken face of your office mate, Henmi.

"Henmi, what's the matter?" You half chuckled at his state.

"Sawada-san, (last)-san...." he panted, "Akashi-san..."

"Akashi-san?" Sawada raised a brow u hearing the name,

"...Akashi-san is coming to check out the department. The president wants us to have a presentation of the top 3 proposal later tonight!"

"Tonight!?"

"Yes! Tonight!"

"Whoa!!! Isn't that too sudden?"

"Yes, but Akashi-san suddenly decided to check it out and was saying if we are not capable of doing that, then we are not capable of doing anything and doesn't have the right to be on his team."

"Whoa! What's with the attitude!" You commented, "Isn't that too much to judge us?" Irritated, you grumbled opening your computer.

"I know right?" Henmi agreed, "but even the president suddenly get stressed from his words."

"So its gonna be later to tonight?" Sawada, your manager asked.

"Yes!" Henmi nodded.

"Tsk. Need more preparation time."

"Here, I have a presentation prepared from my recent proposal. Since it got approved we can use it right?" You offered.

"Oh my god! (Name)!" Sawada turned to you, "I'm so glad you have prepared one!"

"Well, it makes things easier." You smiled, "I need your signature for my vacation leave later~" you sang with a smile.

"Yes, got it. Just drop by on my office." She happily agreed as you handed her the USB for the proposal.

"Cool! Thanks Sawada-san."

"You're going for leave?" Henmi asked you.

"Yes." You smiled at Henmi, "next week."

"Next week? What about the team building?"

"Oh, I went last time already so its alright not to come this time."

"But you'll miss the fun!" Henmi said, "is your boyfriend asking for a hangout time with you?"

"Don't be stupid, I don't have one."

"Liar~" and the three of you laughed.

"Enough with that chitchat, call Masako and Eli for a presentation of their proposal."

"Yes, Sawada-san!" Henmi nodded and walked off.

"Whoa, you just skip the stressing moment, (name)-san!"

"I know." You smirked with pride.  "Lucky me!" you cheered.

---AKASHI---

Akashi Seijurou scanned through the proposals the firm offered him. He decided to redecorate his new office in Shibuya and a business partner recommended a small architecture firm located nearby.

It has a good reviews as what his assistant told him too. So last night he visited the place he wasn't expecting that it was one of his father's old friend's company.

"I don't want reconstruction of the building, just the interior of the office and the penthouse" He said as she placed down the proposals the head designer gave him.

"Simple yet elegant." Was his last word.

"We understand." The head designer, Sawada picked another folder from Henmi's hands and handed it to Akashi.

"This one is the newest design we have, we haven't released it yet, it just got approved by the higher ups, she collaborated with one of Japan's famous interior designers for the competition two years ago in France, they won first prize..."

"(Full name)." Akashi read the name.

"Yes, (Full name)." Sawada nodded.

Akashi's mind went started working on digging old information, as he read the printed name on top of the file folder Sawada gave him.

A small smirk appeared on his lips.

"Perfect. Send her to my office tomorrow morning, I want her to get familiar with the place so she'll be able to start as soon as possible."

Henmi turned to Sawada in surprise.

"Sawada-san..." he asked worriedly.

"Is there a problem?" Akashi glowered at Henmi, who immediately stiffened up.

"N-nothing!" He squealed.

"I'm afraid that can't happen tomorrow, Akashi-san." Sawada cleared her throat, "(last name)-san just filed for a leave. It was approved already. She'll be on leave the moment she leaves the office."

"Then that means she's still here?" Akashi stood up and turned to the president who was sitting on the sides listening to their conversation.

"Y-yes."

"Then I'd like to meet her personally." Akashi flashed a smile at Sawada. "Now."

"Right, sure."Sawada turned to Henmi. "Call, (last name)." She ordered, and Henmi nodded as he followed her orders.  

---AKASHI---

"Me? Right now?"

"Yes, The client seems to take a liking on your works."

"O-okay." You straightened your skirt and fixed yourself.

"Are you ready?" Henmi asked worriedly.

"Mm. I'll take Ayumi with me." You said to him.

Ayumi is your assistant. She was hired to assist you with all your projects especially lately when you lost both your parents from a car accident. You were going to resign but the president insisted you stay add to it hiring someone who can assist you when you're too busy.

You were popular among the house wives and those who are looking for interior designers of their home offices, your works are simple, elegant and perfect--comfortable.

"Ayumi, let's go."

"Hai." The brunette followed behind you as you entered the meeting room where you found the president of the company, Sawada the department head and lastly...

the Akashi Corp. CEO, Akashi Seijurou.

"Konbanwa." You greeted with a small bow, Ayumi did the same.

"Konbanwa, (last name)-kun." The president greeted, "I apologize for the sudden call, this is Akashi Seijurou-san, the son f a close friend." He introduced.

You turned at the only red head inside the meeting room and you immediately met his eyes staring at you.

Akashi waited for your reaction, as you both stared at each others eyes.

"Good evening, Akashi-san." You greeted with a small smile.

Nothing. Akashi didn't get any kind of reaction from you.

"Good evening to you too, (last name)-san." He replied. "I admired your work the moment I laid my eyes on them." he praised and you smiled a little from the compliment.

"Thank you, Akashi-san."

"I want you to be in charge of the interior of my office in Shibuya." He announced.

"Eh?" you turned to Sawada for any reaction, to Henmi and to the president-- you were asking for a clarification, all of them gave you a thumbs up.

"Th-that will be a pleasure, Akashi-san!" you immediately answered with an excited smile.

"Perfect." Akashi was clearly pleased when you agreed. "I heard you're taking a week off starting tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yes, sir." you nodded.

"I understand that. But I want you to take a look at the place sooner so you'll have more time to think over a good interior for my place."

"Y-yes, I don't mind doing that. I'll drop by tomorrow if that is OK with you?" you suggested.

"I don't mind at all." Akashi responded with a smile.

"Great." you looked at your bosses for a confirmation and they nodded.

'Good Work.' Sawada mouthed at you, and you gave her a smile.

You shook hands with Akashi and he smiled at you. Well, more like stare into your eyes as if waiting for something that you don't really understand.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, (last name)." he said.

"Oh, no. You don't really need to be there, I'm just going to check out the place."

"I see then." Akashi nodded slightly with a small smile as he continued to hold on to your hand extra longer-- he just let go of you when Sawada interrupted.

"That's great, Akashi-san. It will be our great pleasure to work on your office." Sawada started and the president stood up and congratulated you then led Akashi to his office.

"That's great, (last name)-san!" Henmi cheered.

"I thought he was like an old man already, but I guess he's just like around our age or something right?'

"Well, yeah. He's only 29." Sawada said as he instructed Ayumi to clean up the files that was left on the table. "And Congratulations for being picked to be the one to work on his office!" Sawada hugged you.

"Thanks." you grinned at her, completely forgetting everything about Akashi and all.  

---AKASHI---

 "Thank you for picking our firm, Akashi-kun." The president shook Akashi's hand and Akashi nodded at the old man.

"I only pick the best, and I know you have it in your firm. I am absolute after all." he answered proudly, holding the file folder with his free hand, Akashi bid farewell at the president and the old man was certainly pleased...so is Akashi.

Akashi's chauffeur opens the car door for Akashi and he immediately slipped inside. Placing the folder on his lap, he stared at the name printed at the front.

'(FULL NAME)'

"Look what we have here..." Akashi smiles wickedly to himself. "Small world, (name)."

"Are we going back to the office, sir?" the driver asked.

"No, drive home." he ordered.

"Hai." the driver nodded and started driving, ignoring the unusual look on his master's eyes-- one that is mixed with irritation, longing and a look that is planning something that the one at the receiving end will not like one bit.

"It seems like you forgot who am I, (name)..." he smirk at the name on the folder, "We will need to make you remember then." he decided and with a small smile on his lips, Akashi leaned back on his seat and comfortably closed his eyes.

*Flashback*  

"What are you doing there, aren't you (last name)-chan's boyfriend?" the old woman next to your apartment who was sweeping the leaves on her yard called Akashi's attention.

"Yes." he answered. "Yes, I am."

"Oh." there was a surprise look on the old lady's face. "If so, what are you still doing here? Her flight was this morning."

"F-flight?" Akashi was seriously taken a back from the news. "Did she say where she was going?"

"No, but she said she needs to move to other place for research and internship. You should know that, you are her boyfriend after all." the old lady says.

Akashi frowned at the old lady's answer. But she does have a point. How the hell did she get manage to slip out of his hands? Without him noticing too!

"Congratulations to you boy." the old lady says suddenly, "(last name)-chan was talking about you being busy for your graduation and family business when I asked where you are."

"Thank you." Akashi answered.

"But you know, you shouldn't leave your girlfriend like that, she seems to have experiencing some problem. She doesn't eat much, she lost weight too. I really don't know what is her problem though. She doesnt really talk much. You should always be there to assist her."

"I understand." Akashi nodded. "Obaa-san, do you somehow know where she is going? She wasn't answering to my emails. I'm worried she might have lost her phone somewhere."

"Eh? I'm sorry, but she didn't tell me where she went." the old lady answered, "But you may ask her friends at the university. The other day, Saruhiko-kun visited her while she's packing up with her mother. Maybe he knows."

"Saruhiko?" Akashi's eyes narrowed and his voice turned colder. Hearing the name irritates him to death. Akashi glared at the locked gate of your old apartment.

"Thank you very much, Obaa-san." Akashi bowed at the old lady before she walked back to where his car was waiting.

Akashi immediately pulled his phone to dialed a number, but it suddenly started ringing making him frown at the screen, but he answered anyway.

"Father..." he greeted, "...yes, I'm on my way to the restaurant to meet them. Of course I'll be there...Yes." Akashi ended the call and he nodded at the driver who immediately understood where he needed to drive to.

The next business day, Akashi drove back to the university and checked the transfer papers you submitted to your department, but it was no help too. There was nothing there that mentions the place where you are taking your internship or where you were transferring...not even your friends know where you went. They were surprised that you left suddenly like that without a word.

Akashi regretted that she let you slip from his grasp... And since then he lost contact and everything from you. He was after all, busy with the business his father left to him.

*end flashback*  

That was five years ago.

"Seijurou, welcome back!" A brown haired woman welcomed Akashi when he steps out of the car. "I missed you!"

"Gou." he greeted with a smile, "How was Paris?" and the woman wrapped her arms around Akashi's waist and tightly held him close to her.

"It was good. Keiko would love it more if you were there though, she keeps asking if you'll follow us there or not."

"Aa, Keiko." Akashi smiled upon hearing the name. "I was busy finishing some important business father left." he said.

"Oh, I told her about that already, but you know her... Keiko is always expecting you to do something unpredictable like appearing there outside with bears and all." the woman named Gou says with a smile.

"That's unfortunate then." Akashi says as he loosens his tie and walked inside his house with Gou in his arms.

"What is that?" Gou pointed at the folder he was holding.

"Ah, this?" Akashi smirked at the folder. "Its some designs that I'm going to check out. I'm thinking of redecorating father's office in Shibuya." he says.

"Eh? The one your mother was using before?"

"Yes." Akashi nodded and Gou took the file folder from his hands.

"Let me check it out--(full name)?" she reads the name on the cover. "Isn't she your...?"

Akashi smirked as Gou remembered the name. "Yes. That's her..."

"Whoa! So she's working at the Harada Design now? WOW."

"As expected." Akashi proudly said. "And she's really good."

"Maybe I should hire her to design Keiko's --" Akashi silenced Gou with a glare. "D-did I say something wrong?"

"Don't." Akashi says coldly, "Don't try and meddle with my business with (last name)."

"EH? Why? I'm not going to do anything!" Gou protested guiltily.

"I know what is on your mind, Gou." Gou pouted and Akashi pulled the file folder from her and walked upstairs- to his room.

"So mean." Gou called after him, but he ignored her.  

---AKASHI---

 You picked the pieces of crayons on the floor of your apartment, the dolls and and bears that is scattered around.

Once again, it was a long day. And it seems like the maid you hired isn't doing anything too, leaving you with all these mess to clean up.

"Sora-san?" You called as you placed the crayons on the table and walked across the living room full of mess.

The maid, Sora peeked from the kitchen.

"(name)-san!" she was startled. "I didn't hear you coming! I'm so sorry! I was too busy taking care of Seien. And your sister called too."

"Is that so? What did she say?"

"She was asking if you are doing good and is checking Seien too."

"I see. Where is Seien?" you asked, placing your shoe at the rack near the door.

"He's sleeping already. Your sister and her children came over too, that's why it was still a little messy. I will clean it up after I was the plates."

"Oh, I see then." You nodded at Sora, you didnt smile, it was too tiring to smile. You just walked to your room and stopped at the slightly opened door adjacent to your own.

A small boy was sleeping peacefully beside his bears and pillows.

"Your neighbors adore Seien so much. They were mentioning how he looks like your sister's eyes." Sora offhandedly mentioned and this time you chuckled.

"Only my sister's eyes? I do have the same color of eyes as she too you know." you commented with a chuckle as you closed the door to the child room.

"Well, they don't see you around, really. You leave early and comes home late. And it he was often seen with your Mother and Father too...until that accident..."

"Yeah, I bet he misses them."

"Yes. He was asking where they are." You smiled sadly at the memories of your parents who died from the accident a year ago.

"Well, it him and I who is left now. Nee-san is busy with his own family."

"Dont worry, (name)-san. You have me too. I'll assist you in all ways I can," Sora smiled at you.

"Thank you, Sora." you smiled.

"Don't push yourself too hard, (name)-san." Sora reminded you as she continued to wash the plates.

"Mm." you nodded before closing your door and suddenly opening them again. "OH! And before I forget!"

"Yes?" Sora turned to you.

"Tomorrow, I'm taking Seien out. But we will have to drop off at office. Please prepare some bags with all the necessary things he needs, extra shirts and such."

"Yes, sure."

"Great! Thanks." with that you closed your door.

Tomorrow, you will have to check out the place Akashi-san wanted to redecorate. Even though its your off...being a hardworking person, you will make time just to prepare for the coming new project you will be dealing with.

"Now where did I hear that name before?" you started thinking when you remembered the look Akashi gave you when he shook your hand.

"...can't remember." you grumbled.

...TBC...

A/N:

As posted in my KNB Love Shot book, I decided to make a separate book for Akashi's story since I have already finished it...yesterday.

Tomorrow, I will post the next chapter :)

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 364 24
(KNB fan-fic!) (OCXAkashi Seijuro) " Sei-chan..." " Hm?" " What happened to you..? No.. Who are you...?" " What do you mean? I'm the one and only...
145K 5.2K 40
Disclaimer of Akashi Seijuro or kuroke's basketball. Some of the scenes of KnB may be here and I do own of mine plot too. Might be OOC. Akashi Sei...
151K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...
98.6K 3.3K 53
{ Akashi Seijuro X Kuroko Tetsuya } ♡♡( AkaKuro )♡♡ They are Three Types of Race. Animal Human and Human, most of all Demons. Human's did not accep...