My Mentor *Completed*

By WritersUnblock

Niall Horan finally gets the nerve to try out for the x-factor. He idolizes famous recording artist, Harry S... More

One. An Interview
Two. The Audition
Three. A First Date
Four. A Letter
Five. Seems A Bit Off
Six. New Friends
Seven. Look At The Damage
Eight. Unchained Melody
Nine. Hope You're A Good Dancer
Ten. A Secret Room
Eleven. Break-Up/Make-Up
Twelve. New York
Thirteen. Honey, I'm Home
Fourteen. A Perfect Date
Fifteen. A Long Hot Bath
Sixteen. Two Can Play This Game
Seventeen. Top Four
Eighteen. God?
Nineteen. A Big Deal
Twenty. Hypothetically Speaking
Twenty-One. James Landon Cromwell
Twenty-Two. Start Off With A Ballad
Twenty-Three. Fan Mail
Twenty-Four. Thursday Nights
Twenty-Five. Golden Boys
Twenty-Six. Not Feeling That Well, I Suppose
Twenty-Seven. It Will Rain
Twenty-Eight. Alone In Bed
Twenty-Nine. Four A.M. Comes Early
Thirty. More Than Words
Thirty-One. Did You Forget Something?
Thirty-Two. Again?!
Thirty-Three. The Finals
Thirty-Four. Dream Come True
~*~*~* Epilogue *~*~*~
~*~*~* S E Q U E L *~*~*~

My Mentor (A Narry FanFic)

61.3K 456 23
By WritersUnblock

My nerves are building as I wait for my turn.  I am only minutes away from singing in front of thousands of people and four famous judges that will decide my fate.  I don’t know if I chose the right song.  It is risky to choose a song that belongs to one of the judges, but he is my idol.  Just breathe, just breathe, stay calm and just breathe.

“You’re up!  Good luck.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So lovelies, here is my new story.  I am only in the beginning stages of it, so it is likely that I won't start posting more than the first one or two chapters for now just to give you a little idea of what will be happening.

This story is basically Niall, 17, going through the process of x-factor.  Harry, 24, is one of the judges.  The other boys will be involved as well.  Louis as Harry's best friend and stylist and Liam and Zayn as other x-factor contestants. 

Honestly I don't follow x-factor a lot, so some of the things in this story will probably be completely different from how they actually run the show, but hey....it's a fictional story!! 

Enjoy the first two chapters and let me know what you think!!  As always, I like to completely write a story before I begin uploading, so I am thinking that I will have this story finished by the middle to end of October.  Sorry for the long wait...I am going on vacation for two weeks at the beginning of October. 

But for now, I leave you with the first two chapters of my new Narry FanFic "My Mentor"

Much Love to All of You,

S.      xx :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 10.9K 10
✔️ Harry Styles and Niall Horan (officially dubbed 'Narry Storan') are Hollywood's hottest couple. Everybody is raving about how, "They just knew one...
49.5K 1K 24
(Excuse the carrot in here. Was my first fanfic) Harry Styles is living the life, with all his friends, his popularity, and his reputation, he has it...
496K 15.8K 35
One Direction; the most famous boyband in the world. As Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam take over the world, two of the boys start to have strong...
79.5K 2.3K 21
Harry Styles, dealing with a painful breakup, must try to learn to open his heart again. But he feels no one will ever compare to his last boyfriend...