Twilight Renesmee Cullen's St...

By Madie_Marvel

What if Renesmee and Jacob left because of what happend with the Vulture. It's been four years since Renesmee... More

Introduction
Morning
Blood thirst
Jacob vs Wolf
Leader
Wolfs
I Missed you
That night
Not an update
The amazing night
Hope
The Day
Thoughts
Shock
Arrivel
Crying
Family
First hunt
Dresses
The date
Sleep
First day of Home school
First family Dinner
Woods
Her
Shopping
Last day of School
An old friend
Future
The Visison
Great times
The Beutiful Night
The present
I'm not loosing her
The Nightmere
loving her
The old days old memories
Author's note
What Does this mean
Gone
What's going on?
Missing Nessie
Conversation
Authors note
The Brat
Arriving At Our Destenation
Ready?
Questions
A huge decision
Authors note
Thoughts and unconscious
Going to Italy
Everything
My promise
Gods of Olympus
Rescuing Nessie
Airport
Memories of us
blacked out
Office
Blaming Me
Fear
Details about the Dream
Caller ID
Memory of Dream
The Ending to a Happy beginning
Authors note not an update
Amazing start to more complications
Authors Note *important
Discontinued

Today

382 7 0
By Madie_Marvel

Well today was school I got up like every morning put a Tee shirt on and Tights and a Jean Jacket, and went down stares I didn't even bother to say bye or anything I just left before Jacob noticed.

Yes I know that's rude to leave without saying bye but I was not in a good mood I missed my Parents I missed everything and I just wish I could see them but I can't so I Just left it alone.

Once I got to the school I headed to my locker grabbed my binder and headed to class I didn't say anything O did the work and left that was it. Once school was over I decided to head to the forest for a stroll.

It was so much fun Just being in the forest and remembering what it was like when my mom was here but I couldn't remember a thing anymore it's like I remembered the words she said just not what she looked like but I knew I looked like her.
I just hoped one day I would see her again and my dad I missed my family so much but never has the chance to tell anyone how I felt I was good at hiding it but not telling it.

After a long time of walking I saw my house I headed inside, and to my surprise I saw Jacob with 2 other people.
I hope you liked the chapter don't forget to like and comment thank you so much twilight fans if you have any Questions for me can you please put them under the comment box that would be greatly appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 5.8K 61
The continuation of The Twilight Saga from Jacob Black's point of view. It's been seven years since the notorious battle between the Volturi and the...
163K 3.1K 32
Renesmee Cullen tells the story of her life after the infamous confrontation with the Volturi. Everything seems perfectly fine until a member of the...
184K 4.4K 16
*****This was written in 2014, it is VERY poorly written and needs unpublished. My writing style has changed dramatically but I'm keeping it as some...
4K 48 12
No one ever said life as a human/vampire hybrid would be easy. As Renesmee comes of age, there are many challenges she must face, and questions she n...