Pyaar Ka Imtehaan

By LovlyFlower8

Hi friends today I am starting to update My very 1st story ....Pyaar Ka Imtehaan..... of Manan..... Story is... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34(a)
Part 34(b)
Part 35
Part 36(a)
Part 36(b)
Part 37(a)
Part 37(b)
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43 (a)
Part 43(b)
Part 43 (c)
Part 44(a)
Part 44(b)
Part 45(a)
Part 45 (b)
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48 (a)
Part 48(b)
Part 48(c)
Part 49 (a)
Part 49(b)
Part 50(a)
Part 50(b)
Part 51(a)
Part 51(b)
Part 52(a)
Part 52 b
Part 53
Part 54 (a)
Part 54 (b)
Part 55
Part 56 (a)
Part 56(b)
Part 57
Part 58(a)
Part 58 (b)
Part 59 (a)
Part 59 (b)
Part 60 (a)
Part 60 (b+c)
Part 61(a)
Part 61(b)
Part 62(a)
Part 62(b)
Part 63 (a)
Part 63(b)
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71(a)
Part 71(b)
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76(a)
Part 76(b)
Part 77
Part 78 (a)
Part 78(b)
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87(a)
Part 87 (b)
Part 88 (a)
Part 88 (b)
Part 89 (a)
Part 89 (b)
Part 90 ( a)
Part 90 ( b)
Part 91 (a)
Part 91 (b)
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96 (a)
Part 96 (b)
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104 +105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118

Part 28

5.2K 246 4
By LovlyFlower8

The Chirping voices of early moring birds broke Manik's sleep.He slightly turned his face to see his love and found her sleeping like a baby in his arms.He placed a quick kiss on her head and tightened his grip around her.

Manik's this action broke Nandini's sleep and she after sometime tilted her head and looked at Manik whose eyes were closed and there was a beautiful smile on his face.

Nandini after seeing this smiling face 1st in the moring gave a quick kiss on his neck and Manik opened his eyes after receiving this kiss and looked into her eyes and found a sea of love for himself.

He loosened his grip around her and gave a kiss on her forehead.Nandini's face broke into a bright smile after receiving this kiss.

She propped her chin on his chest and then looked up at his face with a beautiful smile and said:Good Morning Manik.

Manik raised an eyebrow and asked with a pouty face: Aise ?

Nandini with confused expression: Aise matlab?

Manik again tightened his grip around her and pulled her towards his face and then said: Aise matlab iss tareqey se morning wish karo gi and with this he started nuzzling her face.

Nandini with lil shy: Manik what are u saying ?

Manik now lowered his head and started nuzzling her neck and asked with innocence: I am saying that (and he gave a open mouth kiss on her neck and then said further) Nandu I am saying k morning wish karne ka koi new method nahi socha?

Nandini gasped when received a kiss on her neck and with heavy breaths called his name: Manik

Manik :hmmm

Nandini : Manik plz

Manik while nuzzling her neck and ear asked in husky voice: Plz what Nandini?

Nandini: Manik plz leave me na

Manik: on listening this looked at her face and said with a cute kid face: au huh and shook his head in No

Nandini with the most cutest pleading face: Manik plz na janey do please sub friends kya sochen ge.

Manik: arey jo bhi sochein ge sochne do. Aur waise bhi yeh to tumhe kal merey room me ane se pahle sochna chaheye tha na.

Nandini again with pouty face: Arey kal to main bht dar gayi thi aur tumhe pata hai jab navya ne os Harshad ka nam liya to tum soch bhi nahi sakte main tumhare liye kitna dar gayi thi phir wo...

And now Manik choose the same method to shut this talkative Nandini and Nandini's eyes popped out on this method.

After some time Manik broke their morning kiss and said with a grin: Now this is called a Morning wish.

Nandini after listening this hide her face again in his chest.

Manik was now in his naughty mood so he said: Arey wah! lagta hai tum ne bahir jane ka mood change kar liya so should I continue with my Morning romance.U know waise bhi abhi hamein kafi methods discover karne haan (at end he winked at her).

Nandini with a open mouth slapped on his chest and tried to free herself from his grip.

Manik tightened his grip again. Nandini looked at him with pouty face and said : Leave me na.

Manik with a smile said: aise bollon wale face k sath to nahi jane doon ga

Nandini: Manik plz na.

Manik: Nandini plz na (and pout like a puppy)

Nandini's face broke into a smile after seening this cute pouty face .

And Manik gave a satisfied look after seeing her smiling face in morning and started smiling afterward.

He released her from his grip and she at once get up from his bed to leave for her room.

Manik called from behind and said: I am waiting for you here . Freshenup hone k baad yahan hi aa jana then dono sath mein chalein gey

And nandini nodded on this and left from there.

At sametime Manik received a msg from Cabir: Jago mohan pyarey jago.

Manik replied back: and sent him devil smiley.

Manik received another msg from Cabir: Arey wah! Mohan pyara! I mean Manik pyara jag gya.

Manik: sent in reply Marna hai kya tujhe subha subha +with angry emotion

Cabir: Pagal hai kya abhi to meri shadi bhi nahi hoe.

Manik: Ajj hi kara deta hoon Bol with naughty smiley.

Cabir: Arey wah! Subha subha Hatim Tayi ki tarahn meharbaan hoa hoa hai.lagta hai raat kafi achi guzri.

Manik: CABIRRR

Cabir: Acha ok! Gusa nahi kar bechari Nandini phir tension me a jae gi.

Manik: replied with extreme angry emotion

Cabir: Ok chill! Main ne yeh batane k liye msg kiya k we all are not at home.Mansion k peeche jo lake hai wahan haan apney romance se free ho k a jana.Ta Ta Bye Bye

Manik after this went towards washroom to freshen up.He came out after sometime and started changing his clothes When he was wearing his shirt at that time Nandini entered in his room and Manik's face again broke into a smile.

Nandini after seeing Manik's condition tightly shut her eyes with Not gain expression.

Manik throw his shirt on bed and moved towards Nandini with a wide naughty grin.

He hugged her from back side and placed his chin on her shoulder and said : Welcome again NANDUUU.

Nandini with embarrassed voice : Manik wo

Manik :Manik wo kya !Acha mujhe aik baat batao

Nandini: hmmm

Manik: Tumhe main aise bht acha lagta hoon kya?

Nandini with confused voice: Aise kaise?

Manik turned her towards him and then pointed towards himself and said: Aise in my vest.

Nandini in embarrassment shut her eyes

Manik held her hand ,pulled her towards himself and placed his arm on her waist and lowered his head near her ear and asked in husky voice: Bolo na Nandini.

Nandini shyly lowered her head and tried to free herself from his grip.

Manik again pulled her with force due to which Nandini looked upward to face Manik.

Manik's face was full of naughtyness so Nandini thought for an idea and then she very slowly encircled her arms around his neck and with her finger started tracing Manik's face with a naughty grin.

Manik got a surprise after seeing this transforming and in his surprised state his grip loosened on her waist.

Nandini now move a step back and then pulled Manik's vest towards herself and then said : Manik

Manik looked at her face

Nandini: U look

And now again started tracing his face with flirty look

Nandini: cute

Handsome

Sexy

And Hot

Nandini:In

Manik: In?

Nandini : In (she moved her face closer to his ear in flirty manner

Manik:In

Nandini: In (now she placed her hands on his chest and push him back side) and said in naughtyness: Nahi bataon gi.

Nandini said this stuck her tongue out at him and then ran outside .

And Manik: He threaded his hair with fingres and started smiling widely.

Here Nandini came outside of her room smiling widely .But at the enterence of the hall she stopped and started thinking about what she will say to her friends and also to Rishab.

Manik after wearing his shirt came outside and saw Nandini who was standing near Hall's enterence.Manik very slowly came behind Nandini and then said in her ear: Kya hoa Nandu!dar gayi ander jane se?

Nandini was startled by listening this sudden voice from behind and in a reflex her hand reached up to her heart and with closed eyes she was taking long breaths to control her nerves.

After controlling her nerves she turned towards Manik and with a lil angry face she started beating him on his hand and said: Manik !Aise koi karta hai kya,,U know kitna dar gayi thi main,,Like seriously ,,Manik tum na .

Manik grabed her both wrists and pushed his body against her and pinned her to the wall.

Nandini in anger: Manik what are you doing ! leave me

Manik shook in No

Nandini: Manik Choro mujhe kisi ne aise dekh liya to.

Manik in naughty mood: To kya dekhne do.

Nandini now stated struggling to release from his grip and Manik on seeing this loosened his grip and Nandini pushed him back and said: Manik tum na ... Choro mujhe tum se baat hi nahi karni.

And she entered in the Hall. As Manik knows about Nandini's jhoota ghusa so he also entered in the hall with smiling face .

Nandini started searching for all gang members in different direction and Manik,, he was seeing her struggle with a grin.

Manik sat on a sofa in relaxing manner and started eating apple and then said to Nandini in his naughtyness: kya hoa koi nahi mila yahan.

Nandini turned her pouty face and looked at Manik and nodded her head like a kid.

Manik was now enjoying this so he said : Arey to rooms mein check kar lo sub ko.

Nandini after listening this idea went from there towards others room.

Here Manik with a wide smile continue his eating.

Aftersome time Nandini returned back with disappointed look.

Manik again with his naughty voice: Kya hoa Nandu nahi miley sub.

Nandini shook her hed like a kid with her pouty face.

Manik: tch tch tch ! Itni mehnat k baad bhi koi nahi mila.

Nandini came towards Manik and again shooke like a baby.

Manik grab her hand and pull her to sit on the sofa ,, He offered her a bite of apple but she refused to take any.

Mani shrugged his shoulder on this and started eating his apple.

Nandini aftersome time asked in doubtfull voice: Manik u know na where are they at this time?

Manik gazed at nandini and then averted his eyes from her face and took a bite of apple

Nandini now in pleading manner: Manik plz bolo na

Manik with kid like face:We are not on speaking terms na?

Now Nandini rememberd that she said to him "mujhe tum se baat hi nahi karni"

Nandini: Manik plz tell na kahan hai sub?

Manik looked at nandini with fake attitude and said: Pahle bolo tum naraz nahi ho?

Nandini: Ok baba ! Main naraz nahi hoon.

Manik : Arey yeh kya baat hoe sahi se bolo k tum mujh se naraz nahi ho?

Nandini's temp again started rising: Manik tum... bola na main ne.

Manik with again kiddish manner: Kya bola

Nandini: yehi k main naraz nahi hoon.

Manik with most innocent face to irritate her further: Arey but mujhe kaise pata lage ga k tum meri hi baat kar rahe ho. Tum ne mera naam liya kya?

Nandini now with her irritated face: Manikkk!

Manik: Ok tumhe nahi jan na to its ok

Nandini changed her facial expression and in sugary voice she said further: Manik main tum se naraz nahi hoon ab plz tum batao ge k sub kahan haan.

Manik after listening this gave a wide smile and said: Ok to tum naraz nahi ho to smile karo.

And he placed his arm on her shoulder and stretched her face like smile.

Nandini: Manik ab to bolo na.

Manik: un huh

Now Nandini was fully irritated with Manik so she in anger said: Ok ! Tum ne nahi batana na to mujhe bhi tum se baat nahi karni ! Main Navya ko phone kar k poch leti hoon.

Manik smile on her irritated face .She dialed her number and asked her about their whereabout.

And Navya informed her about their small picnic plan.

Nandini said: Ok I am also coming there and cut that call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 3.7K 90
It is a fanfiction on Maddam sir daily soap screened on Sony Sab. It will have the entry of a new character to make it more unique and fun to read! I...
117K 15.2K 53
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"
184K 20.9K 141
This book will contain random one-shot or two-shots or Short series on Anuseena. . . . Peep in to know more.
SHIKAST By imdone

Fanfiction

182K 26.8K 74
Hiii😁