Teacher's Choice | ✓

By TheSolSoldier_

Jordyn Harper falls for someone she never thought she would fall for; her young, new, gorgeous teacher, Mr. E... More

COPYRIGHT & INFO
The Teacher's Choice: One
The Teacher's Choice: Two
The Teachers Choice: Three
The Teachers Choice: Four
The Teachers Choice: Five
The Teachers Choice: Six
The Teachers Choice: Seven
The Teachers Choice: Eight
Cake! Teachers Choice: Nine
Teachers Choice: Ten
Teachers Choice: Eleven
Teachers Choice: Twelve
Important Another's Note!
Teachers Choice: Thirteen
Teachers Choice: Fourteen
Teachers Choice: Fifteen
Teachers Choice: Sixteen
Teachers Choice: Seventeen
Teachers Choice: Eighteen
The Break Up. Chapter Nineteen
Together Again. Chapter Twenty.
Surprise Guests. Chapter Twenty-One.
Sexy Arms. Chapter Twenty-Two
Gym Time. Chapter Twenty-Three.
All I have to say is You're one pretty guy. Chapter Twenty-Four.
Party Time. Chapter Twenty-Five.
PROM? Authors Note!
Turoring? Yeah Right. Chapter Twenty-Six
"The guy bugs me. Just look at his face." Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Suspension. Chapter Twenty-Eight
Authors Note.
"I know your secret." Chapter Twenty- Nine.
" It's gonna be bye bye Mr. Evans for you Jordyn." Chapter Thirty
Authors Note!!
Guys have Urges too. Chapter Thirty- One
Halloween Special! " I got chills they're multiplying." Chapter Thirty-Two
"You give me what I want, Jordyn." Chapter Thirty Three.
"....Panties..." Chapter Thiry Four.
"Oh Snap!!" Chapter Thirty Five.
'Twinning Trouble.' Chapter Thirty Six.
ThanksGiving or JerksGiving? Chapter Thirty Seven.
Jordyn I would love to "fix" your heater for you. Chapter Thirty Eight.
"Kyle!!!" Chapter Thirty Nine.
Covers!!
"Oh Lord!"Chapter Forty
Burns and Dreams. Chapter Forty- One
What do you call a Fake Noodle? Chapter Forty- Two
Second Book??
Important Authors Note.
A Night To Cherish. More Like A Night To Perish. Chapter Forty- Four.
SECOND BOOK
Forever Friends and New Beginnings. Chapter Forty- Five
Bonus Chapter.
I NEED YOUR HELP

Bike Hike and Paddle. Chapter Forty-Three.

5.1K 159 46
By TheSolSoldier_

It's been forever since I updated! I've had terrible writers block. I'm so sorry!!

I've been reading back on your guys comments and I love reading them!! Keep them comin!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 43. Bike, Hike, and Paddle.

I hop out of Kyle's jeep and he grabs our bags. We walk into the school and sit on the bleachers in the gym.

"Zoey said she would meet us here?"

Kyle smiles and places our bags next to our feet, "Yup." He says with a pop to the P.

I grab a hair tie from my bag and gathered my hair into a messy bun.

"I'll be your Yoda."

I laugh and look at Kyle. " That's random, and weird... You be my Yoda."

"Your Yoda I'll be. I said it backwards." He grins like a child.

I giggle, "Kyle you're so weird."

He smiles and runs his hands through his hair. "Ready for the senior trip?"

"Yes I am. I hope it will be fun."

"I think it'll be fun."

"So Kyle, who's your roommate for the trip?"

He rolls his eyes, "Mark."

I laugh. "Hey at least you'll be the next hotel room over. If you need to sneak into our room then you can, and sleep on the floor."

"Great thanks."

I grab my bag and throw it around my shoulder. Zoey walks in and kisses Kyle on the lips.

"Are you guys ready for the trip?" Zoey asks.

"I know I am." Kyle winks.

"You guys, when I was walking in I heard a couple of the students saying that Mason won't be at prom. Do you know anything about that Jordyn?"

I sigh. "No I never heard anything, I haven't spoken to Mason yet today, I haven't seen him. I hope that's not true."

Zoey smiles slightly and places her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry Jordyn, I don't think it's true. I'm sure he'll be here, or is here somewhere." She assures me.

I smile at her, "Thanks Zo."

She wraps her arm around mine as the three of us walk towards the buses.

"Jordyn Harper please report to the principles office."  The intercom announces.

Kyle and Zoey look at me with confusion. I shrug, "Guys I'll be right back. Wait for me or save a seat." I tell them.

"Kk!" Kyle shouts.

I giggle as I head towards the office.

About 2 minutes later, I arrive at the front office and stand at the desk to see no one around in the dimly lit room.

"Ms. Harper." A voice spoke out.

I jump and gasp slightly. I turn around to see a smiling Mason. I place my hand on my chest and take a deep breath. "Mason, you scared me!" I laugh lightly.

He laughs and wraps his arms around me, squeezing me tight like he never wants to let go. I breath in his fresh, light, smelling cologne as I lay my head on his chest and smile. He chuckles lightly. "I'm sorry Jordyn."

I pull away and look up at his beautiful blue eyes in panic that someone will see us. "Mason someone might see us." I mumble.

He steps closer to me and places his hands on my lower back and begins to hug me tightly again. "Don't worry, Jordyn. I got us covered. I won't let that happen again." He reassures me.

I breath out loudly in relief. "Okay- People were saying you aren't going to prom and I was worried."

He pulls me away slightly as we look at each other. He places his fingers on my chin and pulls my face slightly towards his as he bends down and his lips press tightly against mine, as if he expected this kiss to be our last and wanted to savor it for eternity. His lips were smooth, supple. His bottom lip pursed tightly over mine. His hands caressed my neck, slowing sliding up to my cheek. My lips linger on his for a moment. I smile and open my eyes. "I love you Jordyn and I need you to know that I would tell you about something like that, I'd tell you about anything."

I nod as our hands intertwine. "I love you too Mason, and thank you."

He smirks, "No need to thank me." He smacks me in the butt, "Go get on the bus you don't want to be late."

My eyes widen as my face heats up. I begin to laugh awkwardly. "Uh yeah-see you there."

He chuckles and grabs my hand twirling me to face him. His face only mere centimeters from mine. He snickers with a sly smile and says, " I love you."

I look down and back up at him with a small smile. "And I love you." He gives me one last kiss before I head to the buses.

2 minutes later I get on the bus to see no seats available for me. I sigh and look around at all the kids shouting over each other and throwing paper balls. I slowly walk while looking for a seat. I spot a weird, creepy, kid named Jared and sit next to him on the edge of the seat.

He looks at me with a tight smile and brings his face closer to mind. "Hey Jordyn!" He chirps as he smells my hair.

I look at Zoey and Kyle and lip "Help Me." I look back at Jared and awkwardly smile. "Uh Hey Jared." A leg brushes against my arm, I look towards the aisle.

I look up and see Kyle smiling. "Hey Jared." Kyle begins to make a weird face and pulls me out of my seat and pushes me in the seat with Zoey. I continue to watch him as he says, "How ya doin?"

Zoey and I look at each other and start laughing. Someone blows a whistle and gets the attention from all the students. I look to the front of the bus and see Mason. He then smiles and sits in the front seat next to a jock slightly squishing him to the wall.

*******

2 hours later we arrive at the hotel and grab our bags. We walk into the lobby and check into our rooms. I jump onto the bed and moan. "Finally!"

Zoey laughs and unzips her bag on the ground, "Jordy, you know we have to meet in the lobby in a couple of minutes to go canoeing, right?"

I sit up and moan again. "Awh, but I want to relax. Plus I don't have upper body strength to do that."

She laughs, "Neither do I but you don't see me complaining."

I get up and grab my outfit for the activities. I walk into the bathroom to change.

I come out moments later and look at Zo's cute outfit.

I smile, " You look great!"

She squeals. "Thanks, so do you!"

She grabs my wrist and drags me out of the room while slipping her key card into her pocket. We walk down to the lobby and up to Kyle.

Kyle smiles and wraps his arms around the both of us. "Lookin good."

I laugh. "Thanks."

"Oh I wasn't talking about you." He teases.

I lightly punch him in the arm and laugh. "Gee Thanks."

Zoey giggles and kisses him on the lips, which quickly turns into a terrifying slobber fest. I push the two a part and make a face. "Nobody wants to see any of that." I say while standing in-between them. "Is this how the whole trip is going to be?" I ask. They both shake their heads no like little children getting in trouble. "Okay good."

All the kids gather and pile back onto the bus as we head for the lake. Zoey, Kyle, and I squish into one seat.

"Thanks Kyle for saving me from Jared." I mummer. 

He laughs, "Oh, you're welcome. Jared is a weirdo."

I laugh quietly, " Yeah he is."

Zoey places her hand on my arm. I turn to her, "Let's come up with a code name for Mas- you know who." She thinks for a moment and smiles. "How about Cake!" She bubbles.

I look at them confused, "Why Cake?"

And then it hit me.

Flash Back:

I turn around to see Mr. Evans taking a bite out of his apple.

I bite my lip, "Yes?" I ask, walking slowly to him.

"Did you start your work?"

"Yes."

"May I see it?"

I grab my work out of my book and look at it. On half of my questions I wrote: Mr. Evans.

"Uh..I didn't start."

"What were you thinking about during the lesson?"

"Uh...cake"

Cake!! Really Jordyn.

He raises an eyebrow, "You sure that's all you were thinking about?"

"Yeah that's all."

"You know you can talk to me about anything. Right, Jordyn?"

I bite my lip, "Yeah I know, there's nothing else to say... I was thinking about a piece of you.... I mean cake...I said cake."

"Uh Huh." He says as he takes a bite out of his apple and sets it on his desk.

I smile and bite my lip.

"It's true."

He smirks, "You've been a bad liar since the day I met you."

Present:

Kyle and Zo look at each other and start to laugh. My face flushes, "You guys!"

"Cake it is then." Zoey giggles. "So did you talk to cake at all?"

I smile slightly, "Actually yeah, he was the one in the office."

"What'd he say?" She questions.

"Well I asked him if he isn't going to prom and he said if anything like that were to happen he would've told me."

*******

We arrive at the lake and get off the bus and grab our canoes. Everyone loads onto the canoes and took off about 15 minutes ago. Kyle helps Zoey in, I feel a hand wrap around my arm and spin me around to face them.

Mason smiles. " Let's go together."

I laugh, "Are you sure you want to go with me? I probably will keep us going in circles."

He chuckles, "I don't care if we go in circles, Jordyn. I want to be with you."

I smile and look around for anyone to see us. The coast was clear. I place my hand on his chest, I stand on my tippy toes and press my lips against his, his hands gently run through my hair as the light breeze picks up. My hair blows into my mouth as our lips part. We both laugh. He grabs my hand and helps me into the canoe.

Once we are both in he begins to paddle.

Boats zoom by and our canoe beings to rock viscously. I scream as my body flys into the water. I swim back up to the surface and grab on to the edge of the boat. Mason quickly grabs my hand and pulls me back into the canoe.

I shiver. "T-the water is c-cold." I say as I stand in front of him with arms crossed.

He wraps his warm muscular arms around me. "Do you feel warmer now?" He asks.

I nod as my head is pressed into his chest and I wrap my arms around his back. Kyle and Zoey come up beside us and laugh. "Jordyn are you okay?" They ask simultaneously.

"Yeah, I'm good."

About 15 minutes later, I paddle and suddenly hit into a rock, tipping the canoe over. Mason and I fall into the water and under the canoe. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, are you okay?" I question.

He spits water out of his mouth and says. "Great." He pushes on the canoe and tips it back upward. We climb into the canoe and fall on top of each other laughing.

*******

We throw away our food wrappers from lunch and follow the teachers for our hike. On the way up the hill Zoey falls and lands on her ankle. Kyle, Mason, and I rush to her side.

"Zoey are you okay?" We all ask.

She stands up and holds onto Kyle's shoulder, "Yeah, but I twisted my ankle."

Kyle bends down and kisses her ankle as she giggles. He picks her up, "Don't worry my lady, I'll carry you."

_________

Hey Guys!

So what'd ya think?

Vote and Comment! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860 15 6
Sydney was the awkward girl in class who didn't feel confident enough to speak out and suffered from social anxiety. Not only is it hard for her to a...
5.8K 285 12
Ms. Harper is one of the finest high school teachers at Freeman High School. One of her students, Jay, is developing an extreme crush on her. After o...
3.5M 69.5K 50
Melinda Beaumont is the girl at school who simply doesn't give a damn. The one who doesn't care what people think. With a bold personality and somewh...
53.4K 880 31
Kristen Thomas is a teacher in a small town where she is stuck in a toxic, abusive dead end relationship. She fears the outcome of ending things in s...