You & I (the story)

De amoureux-des-livres-

It all started with one concert. Tabatha and her best friend Britt didn't know that one concert would change... Mai multe

Before you Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chpater 41
Chapter 42
N/A
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Not an Update!!
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
NEW STORY

Chapter 27

85 8 0
De amoureux-des-livres-

Ok so this chpt is fun! Plz enjoy!

 I felt like after the press conference I was back to my old self. It was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I still had flashbacks, but I would talk to my friends and my therapist. There had been a couple times that I recoiled from Harry's touch, but it was usually when I didn't see him coming.

Harry took all my changes well, and knew he had to announce his presence before touching me. I hated that I had to be that way with him, but I was working through it.

The story was everywhere the next day, TV, newspapers, magazines. There was some negative feedback but most of it was positive.

Britt and I decided to have a girls day/night. We told Harry and Niall we loved them, but we were kicking them out for twenty-four hours. They acted heartbroken, but they were happy we were back to our old ways.

I was happy and scared to go out without the boys. I only hoped I wouldn't have a freak out.

"So, what's first?" Britt was so excited.

I looked at her and smiled. "Shopping duh!"

We hurried upstairs to get dressed.

I put on a pair of dark skinny jeans with a red and blue plaid shirt, a beanie, and combat boots. I didn't feel like showing my bruises after the day before. 

It was still winter in London, so Britt wore some skinny jeans with a black long sleeve shirt with a bow in the front, nude flats and glasses. As always, she was her stylish self. 

        "Let's hit a mall or something. I need to go to Pink and Forever 21, but other than that, I don't care."

I shook my head at her. Britt lived in Pink and pretty much owned the entire store. "Fine but were going to spend more time in Forever 21 and I want to hit up H&M!"

"Deal!"

We shopped for about four hours and spent way too much money. With the boys owning our flat and not letting us pay for anything, we had the money.

"I'm starving! Where do you to eat?" Britt looked at me.

"You are defiantly dating Niall." I laughed at her. Before she would hardly ever eat, but I guess she picked up his habit. "If we were in the states, I'd say Olive Garden. Since we're here we can go to Nandos, or we can find an Italian place."

"Let's find Italian. Ni has me burnt out on Nandos right now."

"Fine with me!"

We found this little place that was really good. We caught up on everything I missed out on. She told me some personal stuff about her and Niall's relationship, and I told her about Harry and me. We just gossiped and goofed around.

"Oh, I know what we need to do!" I said really excited.

"What?"

"Let's get tattoos! We haven't gotten one since we've been here."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, it'll be fun. What's the problem? You're usually the one telling me to get a tattoo."

"You want like another friendship tat or something else?"

"No not friendship. I know what I want but you can get whatever you want."

"So, you date a guy with like fifty and your addicted."

"Whatever! I have three and you have what six? Let's go."

"Alright."

The guy that did my tat was really cool. He said my design was cool and he had done something similar before. It hurt a bit but not any worse than the one on my ribs or what I went thru recently. I got it on my foot because it's like the only place that wasn't bruised.

After our tats, we stopped and to get a few bottles of Moscato and headed for home. We got home and put on our pajamas, ordered pizza, opened the wine, got our cookie dough and put 'This Is Us' in the DVD player.

"I can't believe we enjoy watching this so much. The guys have grown up so much, plus we're dating them now." Britt shook her head.

"Who cares. It's our thing and we're sticking to it."

"After this, we're watching 'Night at the Museum.'"

I was watching the boys and singing along when my phone dinged with a text from Harry. Which reminded me, I needed to change his name in my phone. I'll do it later though.

Haz-Hows girls night?

Me-Great! Watching ur movie

Haz-Lol ok well won't keep u from that but just letting u no tomorrow u r coming with to spend the weekend at mums

Me-If you say so. Btw I got a tat today. Show u tomorrow

Haz-Can't wait to see it babe. Love u

Me-Love u too

I couldn't stop smiling and Britt noticed.

"Let me guess. Harry?"

"Yeah, I guess we're spending the weekend at his mom's place."

"So why are you smiling like that?"

"He loves me."

She rolled her eyes. "You two are perfect."

I woke up on the couch and my back and head were killing me. I stretched and saw Britt on the other side still asleep. I headed to the kitchen for coffee to help with the killer wine hangover. When I walked in, I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Damn it, you fucking scared me!"

"Sorry, baby. I let myself in." Harry said with a slight grin.

"I see that. What are you doing here? You know you can't surprise me like that."

"I know. I was hoping to hear you getting up, so I could let you know I was here. I brought you coffee, and I missed you and want to see this new tat. We're also leaving once you get around."

Britt walked in and nearly jumped out of her skin. "Shit, Harry!" She screamed. He handed her a coffee as well. "You're forgiven. Where's Ni?"

"He's on his way." He's looked at us both. "So where are these new tats?"

Niall walked in just as Harry asked. "I want to see them too." He kissed Britt.

Britt pulls up her pajama pants and puts her foot on the chair. On her ankle is a four-leaf clover but inside is the American flag. 

             "So, I don't really have to explain it. It's for Ni and I. Plus, I do have some Irish in my blood but mostly for us." Niall smiled and kissed her.

"Your turn." I rolled my eyes.

"Chill, Styles." I put my left foot on the chair and show him. "It's a split American flag and Union Jack." 

            "I see that. Care to explain?" He smirked.

"Care to explain half of yours?" I come back at him.

"Touché. I just know you don't do random tats. You have meaning behind them."

"I can change and just get a random."

He rolled his eyes. "You have a butterfly on your lower back that you got when you graduated high school that represents your freedom and your aunt that died of cancer loved butterflies. Then you have our song lyrics and arrows on your ribs that's your and Britt's friendship tat, and of course, represents your love for us and a cross on your right foot."

"Wow you do listen."

"I've been told I'm a great boyfriend. Now care to explain."

"Fine. I'm American so that, and I live here now so I consider myself a citizen of the U.K. So-"

"Or it could mean something else." Britt chimed in. "It could represent you two like mine does Niall and me. Your American he's British. Two pieces of a flag."

"Um no. I like my story better."

"Either way, I like it. Now go pack and dress so we can head out."

"Why are we going there anyway?"

"I haven't seen Mum in a while, and I have a surprise for you while we're there so pack warm stuff."

"You just saw her not too long ago. She was here when all this happened. It's too early to question you though, and I'm hungover."

"Well wine-o, maybe you shouldn't drink so much next time."

I gave him the middle finger as I walked away to go pack followed by his laughter. Britt walked beside me as I headed upstairs.

"Why won't you admit what your tat means?" she asked.

"Because it doesn't mean that. What I said is the truth."

"Tab, please. You two are like so in love. I know you better than that."

"Not too well then because your wrong." She frowned.

"Okay, what's wrong? I want the truth."

I sighed giving in. "Fine. I would love for it to represent us like yours does, but we've already broken up once, and I don't want to lose him again. Until I know for sure we're going to be together forever, then it's going to stay my story."

"I knew it was to represent you two. But I'll believe your story for now."

"Go away so I can pack and get dressed. I have somewhere to go."

She left laughing. I have to admit, I'm excited to head to Holmes Chapel and actually see where he grew up.

Ok so who loves the tats? I really want a tat like that but I don't live in uk or date anyone from there so if I was to get a half flag it'd b American and French since my family is from there.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.5M 61.3K 69
"I never thought I believed in soulmates, but how could I not when I have proof right in front of me?" - - - Norah is a college student just trying t...
398 4 10
Niall and Jenny have been going out for a while but Jenny doesn't understand why Niall wants to keep her as a secret and away from the world. All she...
232K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...