Simon & I *completed*

By simplyminter_ig

Harley moves away from her abusive boyfriend after her mum gets a new job. When she moves house she falls in... More

Moving.
The neighbours
Getting ready
Party time
Wtf did we do?
Waking up..
Telling Max
Kay
Sorting things out.
Drama
Beach
Our video
Meeting the parents...
The end?
Bad news
Halloween
Birthday morning!
Luck
A turn of events
We need you.
Wedding stuff and Cal drama
Dont do it!
I need you..
Little suprises
Christmas eve!
A very Sidemen Christmas!
27.12.16
Wedding shopping!!
Hen night
Stag night!
The Wedding *P1*
The Wedding *P2*
The end!

The results

1.3K 20 18
By simplyminter_ig

I woke up late that morning. We ended up sleeping at about 3ish but I was worth it. Today everyone will know I am Simons girlfriend.. I smiled to my self. It was the day I get the results. Sara said she'll be there for me no matter what. Again I was sick. I went downstairs and made myself breakfast. Maybe I was just hungry. Sara saw me in the kitchen and went to join me.

"Are you OK? It's the day we get the results."

"Yeah I'm fine. Well I'm a bit worried really. What if I am pregnant? What if Simon won't want me after this?"

"Simons always wanted a child. Probably not this early... But I'm sure he won't dump you! "

Simons POV:

I woke up and heard someone talking in the kitchen. It was Sara and Harley. I live how my best friend and my girlfriend liked each other so much. But then I heard the conversation...

"Sara I'm scared. You don't know how he will react! He's not had this problem before. It's gonna be such a shock."

"Maybe your not pregnant. For all you know you could of used a condom! Relax!"

"I was so stupid Sara.. I don't normally do this stuff. I'm not the kind of girl that goes to parties and gets pregnant. I'm the girl that's smart and normally avoids them kind of things. And this is why. I could be pregnant and I  could lose everything!"

"Harley? Your pregnant?" I said in shock

Harley's POV:

"Simon I'm so sorry... I don't know yet. It might not be what you think. I get the results today.."

"Harley! I would never leave you! No matter what it is we can get through it! When do you get the results?"

"Any time now..."

"Well I'm gonna quickly upload our video from yesterday. Tell me if you get a call"

*ring*

"Oh great the moment of truth" I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hello? Yes this is Harley. Erm.. Ok I think I can come in today. What time? Is 3 ok? Ok thankyou bye."

"What's happend?" Sara said 

"I need to see the doctor today at 3. This can't be good. They were meant to ring me and tell me the results not tell me to come in!'

" maybe it's a better idea if Simon goes in with you. Just incase it is what you thkay."

Simon came down the stairs.

"So are you pregnant?"

"I don't know yet I need to go in later.. Any way what happend to Emma and Kay?"

Kay POV:

I felt so embarrassed for thinking Emma and Vikk were together. Harry's sister? How didn't I know? I'm such an ass hat. Emma walked down the stairs.

"Listen Emma I'm so sorry for thinking you and Vikk were together. I knew he would never do that to me. Even if you were as pretty as yourself.. I was such a bitch before! I didn't have any evidence! I hope you don't hold it against me! "

"Of couse I won't kay it was just a mistake! You seem nice anyway. I hope we could be friends!"

"I'd love that!"

Harley POV:

This was it the most scariest moment of my life. It was 15:01 I loved it when the doctors were late. Especially when I was about to get the most scariest results of my life. Simon smiled at me. He was pretending to be brave but I know he was just as scared as I was.

"Harley Rowland come to room 4"

This was it this is the moment that could change my life forever...

"Hi Harley take a seat. So as you may know these results may change your life so be prepared."

"Trust me I know.."

"The results show you aren't pregnant.."

"Oh thank God!"

Simon smiled at me.

"See I told you there's nothing to worry about!"

"Well sir there is... Harley we know you've had a bad life. We know everything now"

"What do you mean?" Simon said angrily

"Simon please... She's right."

"Did you have problems when you were a child Harley?"

"Yeah... I was diagnosed with depression. When I was little about 11 years old I was bullied for being the ugly fat geeky girl in my class. Everyone used to wear makeup and they were super skinny. But then there was me. I got bullied alot and I started self harming... I starved my self all the time I don't think I ate for weeks.. But it's better now. I have Simon."

"I'm afraid it isn't that easy. When you starved yourself. Your stomach was getting use to you having no food. And when you felt like you were skinny, you stopped and ate again. This caused you to have problems. But this only happens when you have physical pain in your tummy. Have you had any injuries to your stomach?"

"Well..." I started to cry this was so painful for me to say.. Simon hugged me tightly. "My ex used to... He used to hit me when I didn't do what he wanted... He punched me and whipped me. I was so unhappy."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Simon said he sniffed he looked like he was crying.

"I didn't want you to get upset."

"Well this caused you to have an illness with your stomach and it can't be fixed. You might never have children."

"Ever?.." Simon asked 

"Well there's a 25% chance you can have children but it isn't likely. You might get lucky though and end up having some.. More than likely one"

I cried so hard I couldn't do this to him he was so sweet to me and I can't even give him kids?

I ran out the doctors and jumped in Simons car. Simon ran after me and drove me to his. I weren't ready for kids but I also weren't prepared for the doctor basically btelling Simon my darkest secret.. When we got home I ran straight upstairs. Sara and Simon came to me. They both hugged me.

''Harley it's fine! I don't need kids!"

"Yes you do Simon! You've been so nice to me and I can't even give you kids? It's all Max's fault! If he didn't do what he did to me I wouldn't be in this situation I'd rather be 21 and pregnant than when I'm old never have kids! You must hate me!"

"That's not what the doctor said! You might get lucky we might have children! We just need to keep trying when it's time."

JJ shouted Sara she went downstairs and it was just me and Simon.

"I'm so sorry this happend to you princess.."

He grabbed me and kissed me. It wasn't the right time but we ended up having sex again... I know we just got really bad news. But I can't let Simon down. I need to have kids like he wants!

"I love you simon"

"I love you too princess and I'll do anything for you.. "

A couple days later everyone in the Sidemen fandom knew I was Simons girlfriend. It was funny how all the Sidemen had girlfriend's now. Simons girlfriend tag video got such good results! It didn't have one single dislike and it had 10m views! I was so happy everyone liked me. Fans started to follow my Instagram and they even made edits of me! I felt like a princess. And after all this Simon seemed to love me even more than before! 

"Hey Harley I know it's getting late but do you want to go to the beach or something? Like a date. We've officially been together for 2 weeks and we've only gone on one date."

"Yeah Simon that would be great.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.3K 17
Nicole Stevens was just your normal average young adult girl. She has a loving family. She has friends. She has hobbies and likes and dislikes. She'...
199K 3.8K 35
❝everything's uglier close up.❞ ❝not you.❞ in which a gamer accidentally messages a girl and they both fall in love like fools. SIMON MINTER SOCIAL...
225K 4.1K 60
When you get kicked out, your best friend Vikk takes you to stay at the sidemen house with him, Simon, and Josh. When you fall in love with Simon you...
25.2K 987 19
Simon has gone off to camp. His mom felt like he was spending way too much time online and playing video games. What he didn't realize was that he wa...