Beats and beauties

By extraordanime

' I never wanted to kill some smurf looking twat more in my LIFE! ' Craig Thompson is a not so normal teen, b... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Thanks for 1K!
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
Authors Note
37.
Face reveal..
38.
39.
40.
Thank <3
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
impORTANT
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
hi
51.
52. //interesting ask
53.
54.
55.

10.

2.3K 137 29
By extraordanime

- Jack -
(Jacksepticeye/Sean)

I was astounded, never in a million years did i think that Craig would cry. I knew he was quiet, didn't really have friends, had a strange past but i never thought he would cry... Like me.

- Craig -

I looked up, i had heard a small gasp and expected to see Jonathan but no, i saw a boy that i had heard of but hardly seen. His name was Sean; or as he was better known, Jack.

I hurriedly rubbed my eyes, mentally cursing at my red face and messy hair before standing up. Jack and i were roughly the same height, which was nice for a change. Everyone i knew personally were tall as fuck.

"Uhm, hi there I'm-" he started before i cut in, "Sean, yeah i know". He looked at me before a small smile appeared on his features, "well Craig, would you care to tell me whats wrong? I could do with a friend right now" he said looking slightly sad, something in my heart panged for the small Irishman, i nodded and started to walk around the empty hallways with Sean, my new friend.

-

I know that usually i dont let people in, but there's something different about Jack, he told me all about his situation and how Felix (pewdiepie) ditched him. I listened more carefully that i did when i was talking to Jon... And for once, i could talk about my situation.

"Would you like to become better friends? I mean we just met and all, but your a really cool dood and i feel like i can trust you" he said as the bell rung, i hurriedly agreed and gave him my number, "text me when you get to class okay? I don't really let people in Jack, but your different" i said happily before rushing off to the last class of the day; Geography.

-

From: Unknown
Hi, is this Craig?

To: Unknown
Yeah, Jack is this you?

From: Unknown
Yeap!

To: Unknown
Hold up, imma just change your contact

From: Unknown
Make my name '💚 Jackaboy 💚' okay?

To: 💚 Jackaboy 💚
Done ahah

From: 💚 Jackaboy 💚
Woooh! I changed yours too aha

To: 💚 Jackaboy 💚
Yayy, what class are you in?

From: 💚 Jackaboy 💚
Science -.- you?

To: 💚 Jackaboy 💚
Geography ahah

From: 💚 Jackaboy 💚
Ahh fun ;) do you wanna hang after school?

To: 💚 Jackaboy 💚
Um maybe? I might have plans with someone else but i'd rather hang with you to be honest...

from: 💚 Jackaboy 💚
Ooh Craig you lil rebel ;D i dont really mind, but it would be cool if you could

To: 💚 Jackaboy 💚
Yeahhhhh i will :D i'll ditch the other dude, he can wait

From: 💚 Jackaboy 💚
Lol, i gtg the teach is tellin me off for texting ahah meet at my locker?

To: 💚 Jackaboy 💚
Ahah shame, will do! C'ya soon Jack

-

I felt slightly bad about the situation i was in, ditching Tyler for Jack... But Tyler was a popular and i dunno, he saw me at one of my worser times and he's not even classed as a proper friend to me! Jack on the other hand found me at a worser time, comforted me and became my friend in less than two hours! I think i know where I'm going tonight...

Tyler had texted me to meet at his car, so after the bell rang i rushed to his car and wrote out a note saying;

Tyler,

I feel bad for doing this but i have been invited out to a friends place tonight and i would prefer to do this as soon as possible. Me doing this has nothing to do with you and i would still like to hangout, but tonight is now unavailable.

Craig.

I then stuck the note to the drivers window with some tape and rushed off to meet Jack at his locker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854 32 16
After Craig moves to a new school he finds how hard it is to make friends when you know no one. Craig has a very shy nature and always tries hard in...
10.8K 461 59
⚠️ Terrible and cringe ⚠️ it not worth reading. You have been warn ❕ (Y/n) is 10 years old. She has a huge family. She has 2 sisters and 6 brothers...
4.6K 93 20
You've been livin' in the streets for so long and never let your guard down once. Your names on the street and everyone knows you because you were th...
3.4K 29 35
I'm Blaze. I'm 20 year old and I have little sister named Wolfie who is 19 years old. You can call us abnormal, you can call us freaks, but we know w...