Twilight Renesmee Cullen's St...

By Madie_Marvel

What if Renesmee and Jacob left because of what happend with the Vulture. It's been four years since Renesmee... More

Morning
Blood thirst
Jacob vs Wolf
Leader
Wolfs
I Missed you
That night
Not an update
The amazing night
Hope
The Day
Thoughts
Today
Shock
Arrivel
Crying
Family
First hunt
Dresses
The date
Sleep
First day of Home school
First family Dinner
Woods
Her
Shopping
Last day of School
An old friend
Future
The Visison
Great times
The Beutiful Night
The present
I'm not loosing her
The Nightmere
loving her
The old days old memories
Author's note
What Does this mean
Gone
What's going on?
Missing Nessie
Conversation
Authors note
The Brat
Arriving At Our Destenation
Ready?
Questions
A huge decision
Authors note
Thoughts and unconscious
Going to Italy
Everything
My promise
Gods of Olympus
Rescuing Nessie
Airport
Memories of us
blacked out
Office
Blaming Me
Fear
Details about the Dream
Caller ID
Memory of Dream
The Ending to a Happy beginning
Authors note not an update
Amazing start to more complications
Authors Note *important
Discontinued

Introduction

1.3K 22 5
By Madie_Marvel

Hy I am Maddie and I hope you enjoy this book don't forget to comment after every chapter thank you. BTW there is some more info in the video about the fight if you want to here more thank you.
Now let's get to the book
Intro to her life
Nessie was 6  years old when her and Jacob left It all began when she was playing in the forest by herself. A new vampire clan saw her and thought she was Immortal and started to run toward her when Nessie saw them she started to scream.

Edward heard her and ran towards the voice and his wife Bella was beside him with fear in her eyes. When they saw the other vampires Bella tried to reason with them that she wasn't immortal but they didn't listen and the girl with the blond hair almost killed Nessie but Bella pinned her to the ground.

All a sudden Jacob comes and Bella looks at him and said
"Take care of my daughter." and with that Nessie got onto Jacob's back and they were both on their way through the forest on to a new begging to a new city and a  new start. 

  since her and  Jacob left the city. She only remembered somethings about her mom and dad. She moved to a small town with a huge forest BTW they live in the forest. It's been 3 years now since they moved and now she is 14. Now let's get to the actual book.

Nessie's POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm I got changed into a plaid shirt a black tank top and tights. After I was done getting dressed, and brushed my brown long curly hair I came down the stares. Ok I know I don't look nerves but trust me I am this was a big year for me I was 14 and I was just starting highschool.

Once I got to the kitchen I saw Jacob eating breakfast and another plate on the other side for me there was there  eggs toast, and fruit with a blue berry blast smoothie. He looked up at me and said,  "hey good morning"

I looked at him and  stated, "good morning"
he looked at me and said with a smile
"common high school is not that bad trust me."

I looked at him and said " sure."

"You'll see Nessie you will make a lot of friends just like your mother." he replied

I gave him a tiny smile I sat down at the table and started to eat. Once I was done  breakfast I grabbed my lunch money and put it in my bag and then grabbed my phone and put it in my bag along with the charger. Once I was done packing up I left toward Castilian high.

Sea later fellow twilight fans!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 282 31
this is the sequel to morning star so I do recommend you read that first.. Nessie and Seth are married and on their honeymoon. they get back 2 months...
100K 2.3K 31
**COMPLETE but needs major editing** The after life of twilight! After the Voltori left and everything was peaceful is when it all struck...Renesmee...
184K 4.4K 16
*****This was written in 2014, it is VERY poorly written and needs unpublished. My writing style has changed dramatically but I'm keeping it as some...
1.5K 11 13
Willow, a sixteen year old girl, is abused by her parents. She runs away from home and ends up in the small town of Forks. She meets a honey haired b...