But, Shes my Best Friend (Ash...

Від xxHxxx

Zoë and Ashton have been friends since 3rd grade. He's never realised he's had a crush on his best friend unt... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Authors Update *Important*

Chapter 19

9.5K 168 27
Від xxHxxx

"How old are you guys?" Michael asked, the same tone of curiosity filled his voice.

"Eighteen" I answered. Michael nodded.

"Anyway, this Saturday do you guys want to hang out or something?" Luke asked us.

"Aren't you going to Chelsea's party?" Chloe asked me.

"Oh yeah..." I had forgot about everything and anything in the past few "fun-filled" days. I've been working on my speech, almost all week. Probably being the one and only senior still doing work.

"You guys can come, with us, if you want that is" I offered.

"A high school party?" Luke's voice trailed off.

"Yeah, what's so bad about it?" I asked. He turned causing us to bounce up slightly in our seats. The whole town was practically hidden in the woods. Trees surrounded the outer parts like some sort of wall. You had to drive for quite a bit to get into it, and the same thing went for when you wanted to get out.

"We're collage student, it's not really out scene" Luke told me.

"Oh come on!" I laughed, "its like a three, four, year age difference"

Luke chuckled, "fine, I'll go, I can't say too much about Michael though"

About twenty minutes later we finally reached my street. There were no cars parked in the driveway, signalling that my parents weren't home. Next door though, Calum's car was parked in their driveway.

"Well, bye thanks for the ride" I thanked them.

"No problem" Luke smiled back. I grabbed my belongings and headed up my driveway. I quickly unlocked my door and headed inside. Luke had already left, and was on his way to drop of Chloe. At least that's what I hoped.

Once in my room, I stripped down the damp bathing suit. I realised I was still wearing Luke's shirt. I turned my music on, head stepped into the shower.

I was in there for about twenty minutes, before finally deciding to get out.

***

The next morning I woke up perfectly fine. I had absolutely no trouble, knowing it was my last day, and I wouldn't have to see half the people there.

The only thing I actually had troubles with were probably my jeans. Falling face forwards when I pulled them up, creating a loud thump, and causing my Mom to come check on me .

As I fixed my hair into a braid, my phone rung. I ran over to it, mid-braid, and saw it was a text from Luke.

From: Luke

Good morning beautiful, hope you have a really good last day, can we hang out once you're out? :) xx

My stomach fluttered. He was so sweet. I felt my face get really hot. I carefully texted him back, making sure I didn't sound stupid. Or there was no errors, making me look stupid.

To: Luke

Good morning, I'll see if we're not doing anything after school so we can :)

I felt bad, I doubt we'd be doing anything if Ashton was still mad at me. But our anger towards one-another didn't last long. We'd probably end up saying sorry. It was a bad thing to say. But I know us so well either one of us would do it.

I didn't grab anything but headphones and my phone. I skipped breakfast like always. My mom was still drinking her coffee. She must've got here late at night.

"Why do you have to be a doctor? You barely get any rest"

She looked up at me and chuckled, "you see that phone in your hand, it pays for that, and this house, and I could go on really."

I laughed.

"Have a good last day" she waved, as I filled the last of the ziplock bag with pretzels, and grabbed a water bottle.

I headed out the door. As I took a step out of my house I saw Ashton making his way down the sidewalk to the bus stop. I got a strong urge to call his name, and force him to stop so I could catch up to him. But quickly decided against it.

My headphones quickly went in my ears as I blasted my music. I hummed along to the song currently playing.

Once at the stop I stood behind everyone, so I was hidden. A couple of people looked back at me. Some tried to talk to me, but I couldn't hear them, so I decide to ignore them.

A car pulled up at the stop. They're window rolled down, and I immediately noticed who it was.

"What are you doing here?" I laughed, taking my headphone out of my ears.

"I thought if we couldn't hang out after school, we could hang out before school" he smiled.

There was about 7 minutes till the bus actually came and 30 till school actually started. I laughed, he unlocked the car door for me. The car was cold, compared to the hot Floridian weather.

He drove off, "where would you like to go?" He asks.

"Well, there's this small nice little coffee shop nearby" I tell him

"Coffee?"

"Yeah coffee, do you not like it?"

He scrunches his nose and shakes his head, "Not at all" He says.

"Neither do I" I laugh.

"What?! Then why are we going there?!" He laughs.

"Because coffee isn't all they sell, they make really good Frappes" I tell him. I give him the directions.

He seems to know the area pretty well, because they way he's been driving throughout our whole conversation. By the time I actually gave him directions we were almost there.

The small bell dinged as we walked inside. The place was nearly empty, except for the small groups of kids that come and chill out here before school starts. Luke orders for both of us.

I offer to pay but he rejects my offer, then I insist to pay for at least mine. But he yet again says no. We end up having a small harmless argument in front of the guy, before Luke ends up paying.

"Next time I'll pay" I tell him as we sit down at one of the tables.

"Next time?" He raises his eyebrow.

I suddenly realized how stupid I sounded. I opened my mouth to say something, but I wasn't done actually thinking of what I was gonna say.

"There's gonna be a next time?" Luke repeats.

I begin to stutter before forming actual words, "Well I mean, if you want to hang out or whatever again some other time"

You can literally taste the nervousness in my tone, and I am once again embarrassed.

"Fine, next time you can pay" he says.

I somehow feel he's only saying that because he knows I feel stupid for assuming there would be a 'next time'.

"So, um, anyway, what collage do you go to?" I ask, changing the subject.

"UCF" he answers, "where did you apply?"

"UCF" I reply, not noticing I was frowning. UCF was literally the last place I thought of going. I wanted to go to Columbia University, in New York but they turned me down. Going to a school nearby isn't a big change and I wanted a big change. I didn't want to spend my whole life in Florida, but with my luck I was probably going to.

"Do you not like it here?"

"It's not that, it's I've been living my whole life here and I would like to get out and see the world you know?"

He nodds, "I wanted to do the same, when I was your age," he teases, and I laugh, "but I ended up staying here."

I take a sip of my drink, and stare into his blue eyes. They're literally perfection. I wanted to swim in them, they were beautiful.

•ASHTON'S POV•

The bus bounced as we made our way to the next stop. I still couldn't believe she got into the car.

With him.

Calum got on the bus, being greeted by many people as he made his way to the empty seat beside me.

"Where's Zoë?" He asked me, making himself comfortable in the seat.

"Off with her new pal" I replied, my tone coming off a bit rude, and sarcastic.

"She's with Luke?"

I nodded, "yeah, he came to pick her up at the bus stop and then drove off"

"Who came to the bus stop?" Chloe said sitting down in the seat behind me. She had oddly gotten on with a girl Emily, who I didn't even know, and neither did she.

"Luke came to pick Zoë up at the bus stop" Calum filled her in.

"Aww is little ashy-poo jealous of him" Chloe sounded like a small child.

"Shut up you would be the same if you were in my situation

She shrugged, "I'm gonna make you a bit more jealous ok? She's bringing him to Chelsea's party this weekend"

"Is she really?"

Chloe slowly nodded, "we talked about it in the car when you two assholes decided to ditch us"

"Oh yeah sorry" Calum mumbled.

"Why is she going with Luke?"

"Cause she obviously like him" she came of a but more rude than I had expected from Chloe. I looked down at the dirty isle of the bus. She clearly did like him, and he probably liked her. And I?

I never had a chance to begin with, so why was I jealous? Why was I so mad about it?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

26.1K 341 24
Luke and Maddie meet for the first time and it's instant sparks. Meanwhile Maddie agrees to go on tour with her best friend Gemma's brother for 2 mon...
993 65 20
The name's Zoey. My friend, Janet, and I are dancers. It's my favorite thing to do. It's all I think about. But whenI meet a guy that's perfect for m...
524K 11.4K 72
in which a girl tries to get noticed by ashton irwin on instagram. [top rank: #2 in fanfiction , #5 in 5sos]
115K 2.8K 44
Holly was happy with life. She was happy with early morning drives to the coffee shop before work, and spending most of her free time with her bestfr...