High school DXD The path of t...

By Damowatling

This a story of Issei's early awakening after his parents are tragically murdered when he was only 11 years o... More

Chapter 1 the birth of the red dragon emperor!
Chapter 2 Introducing Rias Gremory
Chapter 3 The rampaging Stray devil
Chapter 4 The red dragon emperor!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 times of peace
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Yuuto returns
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Let's clean the pool!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 The priestess of lightning vs the ruin princess
Chapter 27 The Heart of a Dragon!
Author note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 The crimson saviour!
Chapter 31 Blunt sword
Chapter 32 Koneko's shadow. Release your power!
Chapter 33 I've missed you Shirone
Chapter 34 Cat fight! The Nekomata siblings
Chapter 35 Get ready for the Kuoh academy sports festival! He's my Issei!
Chapter 36 Go for the gold Kuoh Academy!
Chapter 37 the darkness behind the door
Chapter 38 you picked the wrong day to piss me off!
Chapter 39 The Gremories vs the Crime force dragon!
Chapter 40 Holy demonic light vs chaotic despair!
Chapter 41 A mask to cover up the sadness
Chapter 42 The dark wings which ensnare her heart
Chapter 43 One year with the Gremories! Issei's big surprise!
Chapter 44 Euclid's master plan. I won't let you hurt my fiancee!
Chapter 45 Rias Gremory has fallen? Issei's tough decision!
Chapter 46 Issei's heavy gamble!
Chapter 47 Hail to the new king! A crash of crimson
Chapter 48 the master and his servant

Chapter 28 This ends now!

5.3K 86 22
By Damowatling

Chapter 28 This ends now! I won't let anyone take you away from me!

Ryuu backed away after the startling blow he just suffered from Issei.

"You won't escape!" Issei shouted charging straight for him.

"You're too slow!" Ryuu shouted as he arrogantly closed his eyes whilst he evaded the attack.

A second later, Ryuu experienced agonising pain when a powerful elbow hit the back of his neck followed by a gut wrenching kick.

Ryuu coughed out blood unaware the attack before was going to be a feint.

"You'd be wise not to take your eyes off your opponent!" Issei said following his kick with a deadly uppercut.

Ryuu was sent flying but he quickly recovered and landed on his feet.

The Khaos brigade member wiped the blood from his cheek and suddenly became enraged.

"How dare you! You bastard, how dare you do this to an old Satan you low class son of a bitch!" Ryuu said clenching his blood stained fist.

"That's nothing compared to the pain you put the girl I love through!" Issei said emitting a fierce crimson aura.

"Don't get cocky Hyoudou Issei. You have no idea of the power I possess. Yu-Long! We're doing it!" Ryuu said alerting Yu-Long from his fight with Koneko and Gasper.

"Ah what a pain in the ass! But I want to put this damn Draig in his place!" Yu-Long said taking flight and moving towards Ryuu.

Yu-Long transformed himself into an emerald light ball and collided straight into the devil.

Issei had to dig his feet deep into the ground to prevent himself from being blown away by the magnificent force that originated from the colossal tower of power that swallowed up Ryuu Tatsuo whole.

Once the blinding light vanished, a completely transformed Ryuu emerged from the jade coloured light.

Issei stared intently at Ryuu's new form preparing for whatever surprise he had in store for him.

The fearsome foe after combining his strength and power with the great dragon king, now wore a shining green dragon shaped suit of armour. This attire, was completely different to Issei's kind of armour. For instance, Ryuu's armour, was covered in the spikes of Yu-Long's back covering his arms, his legs and his new tail. His helmet gave off the impression that he was inside a dragon's mouth as the headgear looked like a dragon with its mouth wide open. It wasn't just the armour, Ryuu now was armed with a long maleficent sword and a shield embedded with dragon scales.

"So, this is your true power then?" Issei said preparing to fight.

"Yes Hyoudou Issei, tremble in fear of the power of a true dragon user!" Ryuu said now submerged in a powerful aura.

Issei was beginning to grow tired of this guy's attitude and as a result, did not hesitate. Firing a dragon shot at the arrogant being in an attempt to shut him up once and for all.

A great explosion occurred when the attack made contact with Ryuu and it looked as if the blast was successful. Or so it seemed.

Once the smoke cleared, Issei's confidence took a turn for the worse when Ryuu Tatsuo emerged from it without a scratch on him. His shield being the obvious reason his attack was rendered useless.

"It's useless, my shield is encased with the formidable scales of a great dragon king! You will have to do much better than that to even scratch its mighty exterior!" Ryuu said as he raised his sword to the sky.

"Then I guess I'll just have to hit you harder!" Issei shouted whilst his opponent's sword began to glow a shining jade.

"Oh by the way, did I forget to tell you? Whilst you and I have been fighting, All of Rias' magic power, has been absorbed by me! And I will use it now to destroy her once and for all!" Ryuu said as he behaved like a maniac.

"Don't you dare!" Issei shouted as his power began to soar.

"Ha-ha! Sayonara demon lord's sister! Emerald blaster!" Ryuu shouted as he slashed down with his sword, unleashing a slash which developed into a deadly blast.

"Rias!" Issei shouted as he dashed to intercept.

"Issei what are you doing?!" Rias said as she knelt down on the floor after collapsing from losing so much magic power.

"Don't worry Rias, I swear I will protect you!" Issei said with his arms outstretched ready for impact.

"But if that hits you, who knows what will happen?!"

"Believe in me Rias. I have a plan. Draig I'm counting on you!" Issei said with Draig immediately responding.

"Sure! I'm ready when you are partner!" Draig responded.

"Draig, transfer all of my speed and add it to my defence!" Issei shouted amusing the dragon that dwelled within him.

"Interesting, you never fail to surprise me partner!" Draig said as he responded to his partner's will.

"Die Sekiryutei!" Ryuu shouted when the blast was moments from making impact.

"Change complete! Transfer over!" Draig said when the blast hit them directly immersing them in a green light.

"It's over!" Ryuu shouted as he slashed down on Issei under the cover of the smoke.

Ryuu's look of arrogance and confidence quickly faded. After the luminous cover lifted and he saw his attack was completely worthless.

"What the hell did you just do?! How did you block my attack?!" Ryuu questioned as he gazed upon Issei's new form.

"Change complete! Welsh Dragonic Rook! Solid impact!" Draig said Issei's armour completely transformed.

His armour was now more fortified and his scaled hand was gripping on to Ryuu's sword.

"Solid impact!" Issei shouted smashing his newly strengthened and powered dynamic fist through Ryuu's previously believed indestructible shield into pieces.

"Impossible!" Ryuu said as he manoeuvred out of Issei's grip and backed away several steps.

"Draig! Now I need you to transfer all of my defence and switch it to my speed instead!" Issei said with Draig automatically complying.

"I got it, leave it to me!" Draig said as Issei chest began to glow in a crimson aura again.

"Connecting to evil pieces. Armour release!"

Which caused all but the absolute minimum armour to be shed in order to reduce weight. The armour then morphed into a more aerodynamic form, after which Draig announced.

"Welsh dragon mode change! Sonic boost knight! Change star sonic!" Draig shouted Issei's next transformation now complete.

"What an idiot! You abandoned your defence for just a little more speed?!" Ryuu said startled by what he saw next.

"Ascalon!"

(Blade)

Issei darted towards Ryuu like a bolt of lightning and collided with his sword.

"What the hell?! Just how much faster did you get?! Well no matter, you are no match for my sword!"

"That blade is nothing! Compared to my Ascalon!" Issei said suddenly disappearing.

Ryuu found himself being attacked from every direction as Issei darted through his defences. Demolishing fragments of his armour whilst he attacked him.

"This is the end! Star sonic booster!" Issei Shouted increasing his speed even further.

Ryuu was completely taken by surprise when his sword was completely smashed leaving only the handle left.

"How the hell did you get even faster?!"

"This is what I like to call god speed! And now this is the end for you!" Issei said transforming his armour back to cardinal crimson form.

Ryuu's look of anger and irritation, suddenly shifted to one of a smirk as if he was scheming something.

"You're right, that is certainly an impressive power. I think I will take it for a spin myself. Yu-Long do it now!" Ryuu shouted making the eyes on his dragon helmet glow yellow.

"I really despise the thought of copying that piece of shit Draig's power, but I really want to put this punk in his place!" Yu-Long said suddenly summoning forth a tower of emerald flames.

"You really have no idea when to quit. Let's end this now!" Issei said as the flames began to die down.

"Cardinal emerald overdrive!" Yu-Long said now Ryuu was wearing armour completely identical to Issei's.

"This is amazing! I can feel the power coursing through my veins! I will finally extinguish your weak flame now!" Ryuu said as emerald flames danced around him.

"You think just because you copied my power you now have a chance to win? Well you're wrong! You may have my armour now, but your pathetic replica, is nothing compared to my crimson power! Which was brought out by the love I hold inside me for Rias Gremory!" Issei shouted crimson flames increasing further in size.

"Talk all you want, your pathetic bond with the demon lord's little sister is nothing compared to true power!"

"Then I will show you how strong my bond really is!" Issei said increasing his power even further.

(Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!

Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!

Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!)

"You're missing a very obvious difference in our power here. You have to power up all the time, whilst my power always stays at maximum."

"You're the one thinking wrong here. Your power unlike mine, has a limit!" Issei said as the two began to fight again.

"I'll show you who has a limit! I've always wanted to try this. Dragon shot!" Ryuu said shooting a blast similar to Issei's own attack.

"You are no match for the original! Dragon shot!" Issei shouted firing a crimson dragon shot to collide with Ryuu's emerald one.

The blasts collided and exploded on collision with one another.

The dragon warriors then charged each other. Fighting to the death savagely. Issei and Ryuu both coughed up blood as they both dealt mighty blows to one another.

"You really think you can save her?!" Ryuu said making Issei angry.

"Of course I can!" Issei said making Ryuu laugh.

"That reminds me, I have never seen her naked form. So let's change that. I have touched her several times today. And now I'm going to take advantage of that. Dress break!" Ryuu said snapping his fingers and making the poor girl shriek.

"You bastard!" Issei shouted punching him so hard that he was sent flying off into the distance.

"Rias are you okay?!" Issei said noticing she was hunched over.

"Issei? I'm so embarrassed right now." Rias said suddenly changing her mood when Issei hugged her and emitted his crimson aura.

Rias became surprised but flattered at the same time when she looked down below and realised that she was no longer exposed.

Because thanks to Issei's unusual but practical talent. Rias was now being hugged by well-crafted dragon scale underwear.

"Thank you Issei." Rias said with a blush unable to say anything else.

"It's okay, just sit tight. I'll end this quickly. RYUU! HOW DARE YOU! YOU BASTARD! YOU HAVE DISGRACED BOTH MY MASTER AND THE WOMAN I LOVE FOR THE LAST TIME! I WILL KILL YOU NOW!" Issei said now being enveloped again in a bright crimson light.

"Mode change, Welsh Dragon Cardinal Crimson Queen!" Draig said as Issei's power continued to increase.

"Here I come!" Issei shouted darting straight towards the airborne enemy.

"President! Are you okay?" A voice said making Rias turn her head.

"Yuuto? What are you doing here?" Rias said very confused.

"Isn't that obvious? I'm here to cheer on Issei-Kun in his fight." Kiba said making Rias relieved.

"Your memories have returned?" Rias said starting to feel better.

"Yes. I'm ashamed that after all Issei Kun has done for me, that I turned my back on him. If it wasn't for your brother, Me, Asia and Xenovia would still be under Ryuu Tatsuo's spell." Kiba said looking down at the ground.

"Asia is here as well?" Rias said glad to hear that Asia was back to normal as well.

"Yes she is back there helping out the vice-president. Let me help you up." Kiba said placing out his hand.

"Thank you." Rias said as she and Kiba stared up at the sky.

"He's incredible isn't he?" Kiba said as they watched two lights colliding into each other as they exploded in the sky like fireworks.

"Yes he sure is. He never fails to surprise me. It's amazing when you think just how strong he is going to become." Rias said staring in awe at Issei as he smashed Ryuu again and again.

"Well you won't have to worry about him leaving you president. After all, you're the source of his power." Kiba said making Rias smile.

"You're right. Now let's watch him and be ready to welcome him back to the Gremories." Rias said as she and the rest of the peerage watched the fight.

"Yes President!" Kiba said ready to fight if it came to it.

Issei and Ryuu continued to battle in the sky exchanging blow for blow. Punches met punches neither succeeding in the battle.

All of a sudden, Issei's power increased.

"Play time is over!" Issei said sending another punch towards Ryuu.

"You think that's going to hit me?!" Ryuu said trying to deflect his punch.

Suddenly, Issei's punch became a blur to Ryuu as it smashed into his helmet. Before he could process what just happened, Ryuu was hit with a combination of furious punches to his abdomen. Issei then smashed him into the ground with a reinforced blast.

"Dragon shot!" Issei shouted sending Ryuu hurtling towards the ground.

Ryuu managed to get to his feet just as Issei touched the ground himself.

"Damn you Hyoudou Issei! I will kill you!" Ryuu said frustrated that he couldn't unlock his copied powers full potential.

"The only one who is going to die here, is you! After all you have done to my friends, to Rias! I will never forgive you!" Issei said his power increasing further.

"Damn you! There has to be a way I can kill you!" Ryuu said suddenly interrupted by a voice.

"Hey partner, there is a way you can crush this punk."

"Oh really, I'm listening." Ryuu said in response to the dragon.

"There is a power hidden within Hyoudou Issei that he refuses to touch because of it's incredible destructive power." Yu-Long said making Ryuu grin.

"Then how about I unearth this power?" Ryuu said making Issei panic and get angry.

"Don't you dare! Ryuu Tatsuo, if you use that power, all of the city will be in danger!"

"Just because you're too much of a coward to use it, doesn't mean that I won't." Ryuu said suddenly taking flight.

"Everyone get down! Welsh dragon bishop mode!" Issei said making his giant cannons appear on his shoulders.

Ryuu began to glow in a green and black flame and his chest plate began to open up.

"Longinus smasher!" Ryuu shouted as he blasted his enormous power through his chest plate.

"Welsh dragon bishop blaster!" Issei shouted launching the magical power from his ginormous cannons.

Both of the emerald mega blasts collided with one another and stopped dead in their paths.

"You're not going to win Sekiryutei! My power is far superior! And with it I will destroy you, miss Gremory and everyone else in this pathetic ant's nest!" Ryuu said feeling very irritated with Issei's persistence.

"I won't allow that! I will fight to my very last breath!" Issei said with all of his gems glowing at once.

(Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!)

"Your power is still no match for my own!" Ryuu said concentrating intensely on the blast battle which could mean life or death to either of the two.

"I will use my power to defend the ones I love! So I cannot afford to lose here!" Issei shouted fragments of his armour breaking due to the force the two blasts were creating.

Suddenly, Ryuu summoned forth even more power which forced Issei's companions to be sent away in the wind.

"Ha-ha now you're all alone!" Ryuu said trying his hardest to surpass Issei's power.

"You hurt them. YOU HURT THEM!" Issei shouted. The sacred gear responding to his will firing another burst of power into Issei's bishop blaster.

"NO! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WIN ISSEI!" Ryuu shouted as he tried to exert more power.

All of a sudden, Ryuu found himself doing the opposite as power began to drain from him.

"What the hell is going on?!"

"The power you are trying to generate is rejecting you. At this rate, you will continue to grow weaker." Yu-Long said making Ryuu furious.

"That's bullshit! I'm the greatest devil alive! I will crush this bastard and his friends with ease!" Ryuu said despite the pain he felt as his power began to leak outside of him and his magic began to malfunction. Meanwhile Issei's power continued to increase.

(Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!

Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!

Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!)

"I'm ending this now!" Issei shouted unleashing even more of his power to push Ryuu's blast even further back.

"Shit! This can't be happening!" Ryuu shouted as he felt himself slipping.

"Well it is partner you're going to die here."

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Ryuu questioned feeling even more power drift away.

"I'm sorry buddy, but I don't plan on dying just yet!" Yu-Long said as he extracted himself out of Ryuu's body.

"What do you think you're doing you traitorous bastard?!" Ryuu said as his armour began to break apart.

"I told you, I don't plan on dying just yet. So I'll be on my way!" Yu-Long said making Ryuu yell out in pain as he finally left his temporary vessel.

"YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW YOU COWARD!" Ryuu shouted as the emerald spiked dragon made his getaway and flew off into the sky.

Before Ryuu knew what was happening, he found himself being fully consumed by the amazing power of Issei's magical power.

"Damn you Rias Gremory! Damn you Sirzechs! And damn you Hyoudou Issei! I will destroy you all I swear it!" Ryuu said them being his last words as he vanished completely from this world.

And with those final words, the fight was over.

"It's over now." Issei said as he fell to the ground. His armour breaks into pieces as his body made contact.

Suddenly, Rias, Kiba and Asia all began to hold their heads and scream out in pain. This carried on until they finally passed out.

"What happened to them?!" Akeno said very concerned right now of course.

"Don't worry Rias' queen, the effects of Ryuu's sacred gear has just been reversed thanks to Issei destroying him and his weapon. They should wake up as soon as their memories are fixed properly. I simply reminded them of Issei. And now their memories which replaced Issei with Ryuu, are now being corrected." Sirzechs said clearing up the misunderstanding.

"So they're not in danger?"

"Of course not. Thanks to Issei's bravery, they should all be just fine." Sirzechs said as he began to create a magic circle to transport them all to Issei's home for safety.

Rias sat bolt upright suddenly waking from yet another nightmare.

"Looks like you're finally awake." Issei said making Rias suddenly hug him.

"Issei!" Rias said wrapping her arms around him.

"I'm glad to see you back." Issei said wrapping his arms around her as well.

"I'm just happy to be with you again. I was so scared and alone." Rias said making Issei suddenly clench his fists.

"He didn't do anything to you did he?" Issei said making Rias look back.

"No, you saved me before anything happened. I'm still pure." Rias said making Issei remember the stuff Ryuu did to her.

"I won't let anyone...." Issei said quietly making Rias listen carefully.

"Huh what was that Issei?" Rias replied trying to hear what he was saying.

Suddenly Issei placed his hands on Rias' shoulders and looked her straight in the eyes.

"I won't let anyone else steal it!" Issei said slipping his tongue into her mouth and pushed her down onto the bed.

(Lemon scene Incoming! Read at your own discretion!)

Issei kissed Rias passionately and only stopped to let her take a breather.

Issei suddenly took Rias by surprise when he ripped Rias' white striped school top open. Scattering the buttons onto the floor. He then tore off her crimson red bra releasing her captive breasts.

"Issei, what if somebody comes in?" Rias said suddenly replacing her words with sounds of pleasure when Issei began to fondle her boobs.

"I won't let anyone interrupt us this time Rias." Issei said casting his dragon shell enchantment on the bedroom door.

Issei began to increase Rias' rates of pleasure as he began to pinch one of her nipples whilst his tongue licked her other breast.

"Uh Issei, it feels so good!" Rias said as she succumbed to Issei's technique.

Issei responded with Rias' plea for more massaging both of her boobs with both of his hands moving them up and down whilst his tongue continued to dance with hers. Rias moaned as she enjoyed every second of this glorious occasion. The long awaited feel she longed for from Issei was finally here and she was loving every bit of it.

Issei removed his tongue from her mouth and instead trailed it down to her nipple. The brown haired boy licked her lift nipple whilst his other hand pinched her right nipple. In order to increase her sense of pleasure.

Issei stopped kissing Rias' breast and began to trail his tongue down her belly button instead.

Rias closed her eyes feeling as if this was an amazing dream she never wanted to awake from.

Issei removed his master's skirt leaving only her matching red panties left in his way.

Issei slowly removed Rias' underwear.

"Wow you're very wet down here Rias." Issei said making Rias respond with a blush on her face.

"That's because you have been touching me so much Issei and it feels so good!" Rias said her head hitting the pillow behind her again when Issei began to lick and clean up her love juices as his tongue trailed the outside and inside of Rias' entrance.

Rias' body began to shake unable to take the magnitude of pleasure it was currently going through. Rias was in paradise at this exact moment and she wanted Issei inside her now so badly. But at this precise time, Rias felt her's and Issei's roles had been reversed. Making herself feel like the servant whilst Issei assumed the role as her master.

Rias would normally prefer to make her position as Issei's master very clear. However, succumbing to Issei's pleasure and being a servant to his techniques made her feel another form of satisfaction.

Issei once again kissed Rias and then placed two of his fingers into her pussy. Quickening the pace of his hand as Rias' began to moan louder.

"What's wrong Rias? Are you not enjoying this?" Issei said getting even faster.

"Issei I'm going crazy here! Please make me your woman. Make your mark on me and claim me as your own!" Rias said making Issei comply and plunge his sword deep into her caverns.

The red dragon emperor did not disappoint his master once again when he entered inside of her. As soon as Issei used her opening as a scabbard for his sword, Rias let out a moan of pleasure to mark the power of his secret weapon.

Issei lifted Rias' legs into the air and continued to quicken his pace making the experience as perfect as possible for her.

Rias wrapped her legs around Issei's back and pulled him in for a kiss as they danced to the same rhythm.

Rias pulled Issei in close when he finally fired his dragon might right inside of her.

Issei removed his blade from her revealing it's resolve to not fall too easily.

Rias' eyes glimmered as she gripped its handle and began to move her hand up and down it.

It was Rias' turn to assert her position on Issei when she pressed his terrific member in between her breasts. Massaging it between them whilst she opened wide and prepared to consume it whole.

Rias enjoyed watching Issei make different facial expressions and she began to tease him further.

"I can't take it anymore!" Issei said as he overpowered Rias and picked her up and placed her against the wall.

Issei began to tunnel deeper inside her and as a result, the crimson princess cried out even louder.

After another session of pleasure and excitement was about to come to an end, Rias pushed Issei down onto his back and took over the exercise. Deciding to ride him like a cowgirl with great joy and satisfaction.

Issei pushed her down once more and finished her off. Rias' face showing great pleasure and happiness when Issei and her climaxed together.

(Lemon over)

"So does this mean I'm officially your girl now?" Rias said resting her head on Issei's chest after a long and heavy workout.

"Of course Rias, it has always been you. Always." Issei said kissing her whilst they lay in bed together.

Okay that's chapter 28 over! Now this is the end to the memory loss arc. Did you guys enjoy it? Okay first of all, I am going to take this opportunity to work on my other stories. But rest assured, I will be continuing this story I just need to consolidate ideas together for how to carry on next. I decided to do a lemon chapter after popular demand. And I believe this was the perfect opportunity to do it in. Stay tuned for chapter 29! But until then, thank you all for joining me on this journey that this story has taken us on! I never expected it to be so popular but thanks to all of you being my inspiration, I can happily say that I enjoy writing this and I will resume it as soon as possible!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 1.2K 55
Issei lived a happy childhood, he had a loving mother and father and that's all he needed. Until one night men with black bird wings came and killed...
44.7K 569 31
Issei Hyoudou was an ordinary human. After his was killed on date, Rias Gremory turn him into a devil. After that, the young demon was drawn into in...
30.2K 365 20
Issei Hyoudou the direct son of both Ddraig the welsh dragon emperor and Tiamat the chaos karma dragon. 600 years after the events of the great war...
10.9K 262 11
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...