Chapter 17

Chapter 17 the ruin princess strikes! Commence operation!

Issei and Rias came to a sudden stop just steps away from Kokabiel.

"Here's my power. Please be careful Rias. Boosted gear gift!"

(Transfer!)

Rias let out a loud moan as soon as she felt Issei's warm power channel through her veins.

"You're always worrying about me my cute pawn. But don't worry, I will show you first hand the power of your king." Rias said removing her hand from his cheek as her eyes changed into crimson rubies.

Rias launched herself into the air firing a blast at Kokabiel.

"Draig, how long until balance breaker comes back online?" Issei said noticing the second jewel was still black.

"Judging by your power signature, it will be at least another 10 minutes." Draig said making Issei grit his teeth.

"Darn it. I guess I'm really going to have to let Rias fight alone. Please be safe for just a little longer Rias." Issei said watching patiently.

"Take this!" Rias said firing her crimson covered black shadow creature.

Kokabiel placed out his palm and blocked the mass attack of magic.

"Hoh? So you become this much stronger when you combine your power with the red dragon emperor? Interesting! However, it's not as powerful as Sirzechs!" Kokabiel said deflecting away the attack.

"I'm not done yet!" Rias said firing another wave of attacks.

This time Kokabiel caught Rias' attack and pushed back with his own power.

"I will not let you mock me in front of my servants!" Rias said making four huge magic circles to blast through more of her power.

"It's still too weak!" Kokabiel said making Rias collapse to the ground from the drain of magic.

"Rias!" Issei said going to his presidents side.

"President be careful! Come forth thunder!" Akeno said shooting out a huge concentration of lightning.

Kokabiel closed his wings around himself to block Akeno's attack.

"Hmm this power seems familiar. Don't tell me you're Barakiels daughter?!"

"Don't speak his name in front of me! I am nothing like that man!" Akeno said shortly after losing altitude when she was hit by Kokabiel's counter attack.

"Akeno san!" Issei shouted leaping into the air and caught her jus before she hit the ground.

"Ha ha! Failure to choose worthy subordinates must run in the family miss Gremory! A ruined holy sword project, the red dragon emperor and Barakiels daughter!" Kokabiel said making Issei get angry.

"Shut the fuck up you stupid bastard! You don't know anything about Akeno! She's a kind and caring woman! And whoever her father is should not effect that in anyway! And if you do anything to hurt her again I will make you pay!" Issei said making Akeno blush.

"Mocking my brother is bad enough. But disgracing the name of my servants is punishable by the most painful death! I will kill you now!" Rias said.

Kokabiel dropped down to the ground and wielded a sword infused with light.

"Issei kun we'll buy you some time so concentrate on powering up!" Kiba said charging Kokabiel with Xenovia.

"Oh a true holy swordsman and a holy demonic sword wielder. Interesting!" Kokabiel said after he generated another sword and blocked before Kiba and Xenovia could hit him.