Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Freed attacks! Time to destroy Excalibur

Kiba blocked Freed's strike and lunged straight back at him. Kiba and Freed vanished in an instant.

"How is that stray exorcist able to keep up with Kiba's speed?" Koneko said noticing the clashes occurring in the sky between the two swordsman.

"Excalibur rapid. It has the power to increase the wielders speed tenfold. Unfortunately this means Kiba has lost his advantage with his speed as a knight. And without that, this fight is going to be difficult for Kiba fighting against a holy sword if he can't avoid it easily." Issei said getting the attention of the others there.

"How do you know about Excalibur's abilities Issei senpai?" Koneko said.

"Whilst I was training in the underworld with Lord Sirzechs, I was taught all about Devils, their weaknesses and their true threats. So Sirzechs taught me all about Excalibur and its powers." Issei said following the fight with ease.

"Can Yuuto san win?" Asia said showing concern.

(Boost! Boost!)

"Of course Kiba is a skilled swordsman and devil." Issei said with confidence.

(Boost! Boost!)

Suddenly, Freed slowed down.

"Oh if it isn't the sister I tried to rape! Should we continue where I left off Asia chan?!" Freed said lunging towards the frightened blonde girl now.

"Don't you touch her Freed!" Issei yelled pulling off a powerful uppercut to send him back into the air away from Asia.

"I told you, I'm your opponent!" Kiba said trying to slice Freed.

Freed vaulted backwards after landing back on the spherical structure and then the two swordsman began to fight at incredible speed again becoming a blur to the majority of the spectators.

"Alright I'm powered up enough to give Kiba some power. Now if only we could slow Freed down."

"Ha-ha, seems like it's now time to show off my cool side! Go line!" Saji said materialising a baby dragon looking gauntlet.

"How do you like that?! This is my sacred gear absorption line! You're mine now!"

Saji's sacred gear let out an ocean blue strong line and managed to ensnare Freed binding him by the ankle.

"Nice Saji! That's a dragon sacred gear like mine. It's the prison dragon vritra. Now I can support Kiba." Issei said in admiration leaping into the air.

"Damn what is this shitty devil trick! It won't come off! This is a dragon artefact too?!" Freed said hacking at the trap with all his might.

"Kiba! I'm leaving the rest to you! My dragon's power is in your hands!" Issei said patting Kiba on the shoulder.

(Transfer!)

Kiba took a second to absorb the power and let out a battle cry as soon as his magic power hit the maximum. Kiba smiled feeling his power recharged no in fact it was made even stronger.

"Amazing, Issei's magic power is incredible! With this I know I can do this! Sword birth!" Kiba said being surrounded by a green aura and summoned sword after sword in an attempt to skewer the trapped priest from both sides.

"Damn it! Damn it" Freed said destroying sword after sword before they touched him.

"Hmmm sword birth I see now."

"Who's there?!" Kiba said on alert now.

An old man wearing priest attire walked out from the shadows towards Freed.