Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Clash of the heavenly dragons! Fight to prove the strongest!

After Azazel put Katarea down for good with the use of his sacred gears balance breaker and the help of the dragon contained inside Fafnir. Issei, Rias, Koneko and Gasper returned to the battlefield. And now the only job left was to hold off the intruders until the gate they were entering from expired and closed off.

"Big brother, please take care of Gasper for me." Rias said as she led her servant into the fortified force field with the rest of her servants who were still frozen within time.

"I understand. Be careful Rias." Sirzechs said whilst he continued to maintain the high tiered barrier.

"President Rias!" Gasper shouted as soon as Rias left the barrier and forged a huge magic circle when the mages fired their magic power at her.

"Only Rias could create a defensive barrier that powerful" Sirzechs said as she pushed back the mages attacks.

Rias' barrier had reached its limit shattering to pieces and caused Rias to fall to the ground.

"Rias look out!" Issei said when he stabbed the mage which tried to harm her.

"It's all my fault." Gasper said looking at his friends who were being severely outnumbered.

"I.... President Rias! Issei-senpai! I.... I want to be a man, like you senpai! I want to live up to your expectations, president! So I'm going to fight for my friends!" Gasper said as he removed the arm band sealing his powers.

"Stop that Gasper! Please stop him big brother!"

"I am... I am... A man!" Gasper said enveloping him and everyone else in the area in an enormous amethyst light.

As soon as the light faded away, it was apparent what had just happened.

"Did Gasper regain control of his powers and dispel his magic?" Rias said as those who were frozen suddenly became mobile again.

"The enemies gate has been disabled too." Sirzechs said observing the gate disintegrating.

"That's one less thing to worry about then." Serafall said now going towards Sona now she was awake.

"What's going on here?"

"Sona-Chan welcome back!"

"Big sis?"

"You did it! Way to go Gasper!" Issei said looking straight at him.

Gasper collapsed after exhausting all of his power. Luckily for him though, Asia was right behind him and caught him.

"What's going on?" Asia said clearly confused of the situation.

"There is no time to explain. Everyone fight for your king and lend me your power!" Rias as she took flight.

"Yes president!" Akeno said as she transformed into her white robe outfit and concentrated her lightning magic.

After a colossal and hard fought battle, the Sitri and the Gremories managed to defeat all of the invaders. However, little did they know, the real battle was about to begin!

All of a sudden, a huge crater was created by an unknown force which pummelled him into the ground.

"What the?!" Issei said when he saw the fallen angel crash through the ground.

"Ow. I must be getting old. So care to tell me what's going on Vali?" Azazel said staring up at the white dragon emperor.

"My apologies Azazel, this side seemed more interesting." Vali said as he floated above.

High school DXD The path of the sekiryutei!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara