Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Kokabiel arrives! Night wing mission start!

Issei and the gang dashed quickly when they saw the unconscious twin tailed girl. Her clothes torn to shreds in the arms of a lady dressed in a bat costume outfit.

"Irina! Hey Irina! Wake up what happened to you? Open your eyes!" Issei said clearly in distraught right now.

Irina slowly opened her eyes half way most likely this was all she could afford to do.

"Issei Kun?"

"Irina san, please don't move around too much. I'll heal you right away!" Asia said leaning over and activating the warm jade light from her sacred gear.

"Yes it's me Irina. What happened to you? Where is Kiba and Xenovia?" Issei said to her.

"They managed to escape. I was unlucky and tripped so I held off the enemy before he could chase them. That person's strength isn't to be taken lightly." Irina said clearly showing signs of the pain she was experiencing.

"I see you did well Irina. Please rest now and leave the rest to us." Issei said making her smile despite the pain.

"Please be careful Issei Kun." Irina said shortly after losing consciousness.

"Irina san!" Asia said clearly scared for her condition.

"It's okay Asia, she's just resting." Issei said being interrupted by a huge blue magic circle.

"Council president! Saji?! " Issei said.

"So you finally came, Sona." Rias said as Sona rushed to Irina's side.

"I just can't sit by and watch after receiving that message. She seems to have suffered severe physical damage."

"Yes. Twilight healing isn't capable of recovering the exhausted strength of an individual." Asia said speaking to Sona.

"There's proper equipment at my place that could heal her so don't worry. Tsubaki!" Sona said addressing the tall and black long haired girl who arrived with her and Saji.

Tsubaki picked up Irina's unconscious body and transported through a magic circle.

"How are your wounds Hyoudou?" Saji said referring to Issei's shock torture.

"I'm fine, Asia and Rias fixed me up afterwards so I'm okay. I'm sorry that you wound up getting involved in that mess Saji." Issei said being sincere.

"Forget that, what's happening now?" Saji asked unaware of the presence hiding near by.

"Is Irina going to be alright?" Asia said fully concerned for her wellbeing.

"She'll be in good hands. More importantly, we have company. You hiding behind the tree, come out now!" Issei ordered staring at the tree as if his eyes were about to burn there way through it."

As soon as Issei said that, everyone felt a painful sensation when the intruder revealed himself.

"Why hello there! Seems all of my prey has assembled at one place! A really nice day to you all. Shitty demons." The priest said making Issei activate his sacred gear.

"I was right it was you after all Freed!" Issei said getting ready to fight.

But just as Issei was about to make a move, both Rias and Sona leaped in front of him activating their magic circles to protect their juniors.

"Hey wait up, wait up! I want to give a message to the red haired young lady there." Freed said easing their guard.

"A message for me?" Rias said completely puzzled.