Chapter 47 Hail to the new king! A crash of crimson

Chapter 47 Hail to the new king! A crash of crimson!

"The crimson heavenly dragon I possess within me, rise up to become a king!" Issei and Draig said in unison as the new unlocked power began to resonate throughout the atmosphere.

"Amazing! Issei-kun really did become stronger! His power is incredible!" Kiba said as he used his sword to prevent him from falling.

Issei's peerage gathered near him as they stared at their master in awe with their eyes filled with hope and determination to serve him.

"Everyone, thank you for your help in saving Rias. But if it's okay with you, I think it's time for your king to deal some payback for all of your pain." Issei said as he increased his power further with the boosted gear.

"Issei-Senpai, we can still fight! And besides, there are still loads of enemies that could get in your way." Koneko said making Issei smile inside his helmet.

"I see, well then, I will just have to give you some encouragement.... Dragon king's blessing" Issei uttered immediately surrounding the area behind him with an emerald dome.

Within seconds, the Gremories were covered in a powerful but gentle aura. As they found themselves being gifted with invigorating and new levels of power.

Koneko's power increase was the most obvious as she now stood before her comrades with a completely different appearance.

The young Nekomata found herself now completely startled as she found her body had taken a definite change.

The rook of the Gremories realised that she had grown older and her height and bust size had dramatically increased.

But along with this mind boggling change, came a wicked power boost to make things that much more convenient for the surprised fighter.

"Amazing, I can feel the power flowing through my veins. Along with Issei's warmth." Koneko said as she embraced the boosted strength and magical ability inside her.

"What are your orders my king?" Akeno said with a mischievous and daring expression. Showing clearly that she enjoyed referring to Issei in such a manor.

"Everyone! Take care of the remaining forces of Euclid's army. I will deal with Euclid myself!" Issei commanded sending his comrades into battle.

"Xenovia, Grendel is still giving the student council a hard time. Let's show the crime force dragon why it is that his kind used to fear the knights." Kiba said picking Gram up once again and activating his balance break. So now all of his dragon knights were also carrying powerful blades.

"Yes I'm with you!" Xenovia said as she and the rest of the Gremories split into groups. Leaving Issei and Euclid with a whole terrain to battle in.

"Was that really a good idea Sekiryutei? Giving your friends all of your power I mean." Euclid said now speaking in an arrogant tone to suggest he had already foreseen his victory.

"All of my power? No that's not true." Issei said instantly vanishing from Euclid's sight.

The silver haired dragon impostor, suddenly found himself experiencing agonising pain as his armour was instantly pulverised by an immediate reappearing Issei.

"That was only a small fraction of my new power." Issei said finishing his sentence as he easily shattered Euclid's armour into pieces.

"Damn you Sekiryutei!" Euclid said as he felt naked without his armour to protect him.

"Hurry up and re-equip your armour. I'm nowhere near close enough to finishing crushing you just yet!" Issei said as Euclid quickly reassembled his fake imitation armour.