Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Training time!

Issei and the demon lord Sirzechs travelled the corridors of the Gremory castle, making there way to the training hall.

"Honestly Issei you're so mean. You spent so long away from the castle and I didn't even receive a single post card or call from you." Sirzechs said making Issei grin.

"Forgive me Sirzechs; I had something to take care of first." Issei said referring to his fallen angel missions.

"Yes yes I know Issei or should I call you by your other name in the demon world. The corrupt fallen angel exterminator Night wing." Sirzechs said making Issei blush a bit.

"Lord Sirzechs, please don't come up with strange nicknames!" Issei said back referring to what Sirzechs just said.

"But it sounds cool doesn't it? And there you go calling me Sirzechs again! I told you to call me big brother remember?!" Sirzechs said pulling a sad face.

"You're the demon lord! There is no way I could address you like that!" Issei said remembering this is what Sirzechs the man who saved him was like.

"Eh why not? After all, when you marry Rias I'll be your brother in law." Sirzechs said making Issei blush again.

"What are you babbling about now, Rias is already taken!" Issei said following a smile on Sirzechs face.

"But you're going to win her freedom aren't you?"

"Well yeah but"

"You've already said you'll save her from that man."

"Of course but even so..."

"So I hope you're prepared to take responsibility and take care of Rias for me." Sirzechs said smiling towards the young devil.

"Originally I was just fulfilling a promise I made to you the man I owe my life to. I promised you I would find my master and protect your little sister. But when I finally met her, I was blown away. I admire her charisma and her love for her servants, but the truth is when I see her cry or when she is unhappy, I want to do whatever I can to make her smile again." Issei said without even thinking and made a certain high class devil grin.

"Very good Issei, you have passed the test."

"Test what te." Issei said being interrupted by Sirzechs who said something outrageous again.

"So you need to train in order to sweep her off her feet and make her yours." Sirzechs said his older brother loves Rias switch being turned on.

"Will you cut it out? Geez Sirzechs it's so amazing that you're still keeping hell together."

"Now now don't say that Issei, we're here." Sirzechs said standing outside a door with a gold plate across the top.

"I'll allow Azazel to start you off. After your session, come find me and I will do our usual training routine."

"I understand, please teach me Lord Sirzechs." Issei said now knocking on the door and walking inside.

"Good afternoon Azazel." Issei said so formally to the high tier fallen angel.

"Ahh now this brings back memories. What do you want with me red dragon emperor Hyodou Issei?" Azazel replied spinning around to see the devil as he took a sip from his goblet.

"I want you to help me unlock the full extent of my balance breaker power. At the moment I have only been able to summon the form when I am taken over by a furious rage or when I am face to face with a fallen angel. But it's not convenient for me anymore. I have found a master and made friends with my fellow servants and I want to gain the power to protect them all!" Issei said sitting down in seiza position whilst he spoke to Azazel now.