Chapter 12 Yuuto returns

Chapter 12 Yuuto returns!

Issei woke up early the next morning feeling the need to get in some morning training with the church getting dangerously close to his devil friends. Although, it was quite a task to escape from the vice grip of both his master and his friend Asia in a way that did not wake them up from their sleep.

But like when most times something seemed impossible to Issei, he once again found a way to accomplish it getting in some early training. With his morning routine now complete, he now was currently in the kitchen making breakfast for a change.

Issei sighed remembering the night before when Asia and Rias were arguing again who would get to sleep with Issei that night.

(Flashback)

"Asia, I am Issei's master so it's by my right that I have my servant sleep next to me." Rias said flicking her hair over her shoulder.

"But that's not fair president, I started living with Issei san first so I should be allowed to sleep with him as well! You should stop hogging him." Asia retorted back refusing to back down.

"You may have started living here first, but I met Issei first! So I refuse to lose to you Asia!" Rias said back in spite.

The two girls were arguing with each other in the nude in Issei's bedroom whilst Issei finished what was left of his homework.

"I may be getting started later than you have, but I also refuse to back down president!" Asia said back feeling determined.

"You forget the obvious fact here Asia, Issei fondled my breasts in the bed."

"He fondled mine too!"

"We even kissed the other day before you came in!"

"Then I will take him from you by force president!"

"You dare try take what's precious from your master?!"

"I just want Issei san to dote on me as well!" Asia said suddenly hugging Issei from behind.

"Asia what are you doing?" Issei said suddenly distracted from his work.

Rias pulled a pouting face and then sat on Issei's lap wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hey Issei.... You like my body right?" Rias said in a seductive tone pressing her chest really close to him.

"As I said before Rias, you're boobs are very beautiful." Issei said with a blush

"See Asia Issei clearly finds me more attractive."

"You're boobs may be bigger now president, but i'm still growing so I may have bigger breasts than you some day!"

"Come on you two, let's just go to bed we've got Irina and Xenovia showing up at the clubroom tomorrow so I can see why you're nervous. But it's not going to help if we try to avoid the matter at hand so let's just get some sleep we can sleep together alright?" Issei said placing an arm around each of them making their anger subside.

Rias and Asia smiled hugging Issei from both sides.

"Issei san is right, let's just get some sleep." Asia said feeling warm because of Issei's touch.

"Its official, Issei is the only one who can make my heart beat so fast and can calm my destructive innate rage with just one sentence." Rias said leaning up against him as well.

(End of flashback)

"Geez those two are going to be the death of me if they keep attacking me in the nude. If they carry on being so insistent I may let my primal instincts take over again." Issei said secretly feeling cheerful when he remembered his kiss with Rias.