Chapter 10 times of peace

Chapter 10 Times of peace?

Issei felt the aftermath of all his training with the demon lord and his final showdown with the third son of the Phenix family returning to his room to sleep away his exhaustion. The sekiryutei suddenly felt something soft as he rolled over in his sleep causing him to open his eyes.

Before Issei could move away, his master pulled his head towards her chest and let out a slight moan.

"Mmm good morning Issei." Rias said with a smile as soon as her sea blue eyes opened.

"President, good morning to you to. Ummm what's going on?" Issei said back feeling confused.

"I'm so sorry, I saw you sleeping and I wanted to use you as my body pillow. Issei?" Rias said feeling Issei's gaze upon her.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry master, I just realised how beautiful your body is." Issei said making Rias lay down on top of him and hug him feeling extremely happy.

"Hey Issei, do you like my boobs?" Rias said lifting her belly to show them off.

"Yes president, they're very attractive." Issei said with a blush averting his eyes from Rias.

"Do you want to try touching them?" Rias said in a sexy tone.

"What?!" Issei said as Rias grabbed a hold of his hand and placed it on her left breast. Feeling like a volt of electricity shot straight through her to the core inside.

"Mmm it's just as I thought, when Issei touches me, my heart won't stop racing." Rias said feeling the intense pleasure surrounding her body.

"Umm Ria.. I mean president, you should be careful I am a man after all."

"You want to take me? Sure, I will do anything you desire." Rias said feeling warm inside when Issei stared at her.

"Ria... Master?"

"Hey Issei, can you please call me Rias when it's just the two of us?" Rias said feeling hopeful.

"I can't call my master and the demon lords little sister by her name so casually." Issei thought forgetting Sirzechs telling him to take care of Rias.

"Please Issei, I really want to call me by my name." Rias said now looking very cute in Issei's eyes. Showing a brief reminder that Rias wasn't just a high class devil but a high school girl who he saved from a terrible marriage.

"Ria.. Rias." Issei said trying to call her casually.

"I am so happy Issei!" Rias said hugging him again.

"Hey, should I take this opportunity to deepen my bond with my precious and handsome pawn?" Rias said licking his neck.

"Rias what are you doing?!" Issei said in a nervous manner as Rias did as she pleased.

"Well Issei, does it feel good?" Rias said in a teasing tone as she changed her target to his well toned chest after she lifted up his t-shirt.

"Rias you shouldn't do this I'm only a low class devil and your servant." Issei said feeling very nervous and strange.

"I don't care; the only person I want to do this with is my cute and powerful pawn. The only man I would happily give my body to is you Issei." Rias said as she began to trace her finger down his abdomen.

"But?"

"Shhhh. Just relax; it's a master's duty to deepen her bonds with her servants." Rias said kissing his forehead and placing her index finger on his lips.