Chapter 28 This ends now!

Chapter 28 This ends now! I won't let anyone take you away from me!

Ryuu backed away after the startling blow he just suffered from Issei.

"You won't escape!" Issei shouted charging straight for him.

"You're too slow!" Ryuu shouted as he arrogantly closed his eyes whilst he evaded the attack.

A second later, Ryuu experienced agonising pain when a powerful elbow hit the back of his neck followed by a gut wrenching kick.

Ryuu coughed out blood unaware the attack before was going to be a feint.

"You'd be wise not to take your eyes off your opponent!" Issei said following his kick with a deadly uppercut.

Ryuu was sent flying but he quickly recovered and landed on his feet.

The Khaos brigade member wiped the blood from his cheek and suddenly became enraged.

"How dare you! You bastard, how dare you do this to an old Satan you low class son of a bitch!" Ryuu said clenching his blood stained fist.

"That's nothing compared to the pain you put the girl I love through!" Issei said emitting a fierce crimson aura.

"Don't get cocky Hyoudou Issei. You have no idea of the power I possess. Yu-Long! We're doing it!" Ryuu said alerting Yu-Long from his fight with Koneko and Gasper.

"Ah what a pain in the ass! But I want to put this damn Draig in his place!" Yu-Long said taking flight and moving towards Ryuu.

Yu-Long transformed himself into an emerald light ball and collided straight into the devil.

Issei had to dig his feet deep into the ground to prevent himself from being blown away by the magnificent force that originated from the colossal tower of power that swallowed up Ryuu Tatsuo whole.

Once the blinding light vanished, a completely transformed Ryuu emerged from the jade coloured light.

Issei stared intently at Ryuu's new form preparing for whatever surprise he had in store for him.

The fearsome foe after combining his strength and power with the great dragon king, now wore a shining green dragon shaped suit of armour. This attire, was completely different to Issei's kind of armour. For instance, Ryuu's armour, was covered in the spikes of Yu-Long's back covering his arms, his legs and his new tail. His helmet gave off the impression that he was inside a dragon's mouth as the headgear looked like a dragon with its mouth wide open. It wasn't just the armour, Ryuu now was armed with a long maleficent sword and a shield embedded with dragon scales.

"So, this is your true power then?" Issei said preparing to fight.

"Yes Hyoudou Issei, tremble in fear of the power of a true dragon user!" Ryuu said now submerged in a powerful aura.

Issei was beginning to grow tired of this guy's attitude and as a result, did not hesitate. Firing a dragon shot at the arrogant being in an attempt to shut him up once and for all.

A great explosion occurred when the attack made contact with Ryuu and it looked as if the blast was successful. Or so it seemed.

Once the smoke cleared, Issei's confidence took a turn for the worse when Ryuu Tatsuo emerged from it without a scratch on him. His shield being the obvious reason his attack was rendered useless.

"It's useless, my shield is encased with the formidable scales of a great dragon king! You will have to do much better than that to even scratch its mighty exterior!" Ryuu said as he raised his sword to the sky.