Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Issei's test? Dragon vs. Phoenix

"Don't you dare hold back! Because if you hold back against me, you will die that is guaranteed." Sirzechs said pointing towards the red dragon emperor.

"Don't worry Lord Sirzechs, i'm coming at you with everything I have!" Issei said materialising his dragon armour.

(Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!)

"Come at me Issei!" Sirzechs said getting ready to face the Sekiryutei.

"Alright here I come! Demon lord Sirzechs!" Issei shouted using his dragon wings to charge him.

Hyoudou Issei raced towards Sirzechs aiming to finally land an attack on the all powerful demon lord. A task he has never been able to achieve.

However, every time Lord Sirzechs' begins to channel his magic power, Issei suddenly halts his attack feeling the immense pressure from Sirzechs.

Sirzechs' irises began to shift to their intimidating ruby shade indicating that he was preparing to unleash his ultimate destruction magic.

"Don't run away Issei!" Sirzechs shouted hitting Issei with a direct hit destroying his armour in an instant.

Issei fell down to one knee coughing up some blood representing Sirzechs' magic powers aftermath.

"Well Issei, are you going to give up already? If so, i'm afraid I won't allow you to crash my cute little sister's wedding party!" Sirzechs said with a menacing stare sending another wave of destructive power towards him.

Issei luckily dodged re-materialising his armour and using his jets to evade the insane magic attack.

"What are you saying?"

"Issei, it's time I finally test your full potential. I am going to come at you with no reserve. And if you can't even land one blow on me, I will deem you unfit to care for my little sister."

"What are you saying?! If you let Raiser marry her, he will defile her and make her depressed!"

"Yes that is true. However, if you can't prove your resolve to me or show me the power you possess to protect Rias, I will not allow you to interfere! I would rather have Rias safe and alive than to find her dead murdered by our enemies because you couldn't protect her!"

"Fine! I will show you right now my full power!" Issei said dodging another one of Sirzechs attacks.

The red dragon emperor was shot at with another dose of Sirzechs power but this time Issei countered with his own strike.
"Dragon shot!" Issei's attack looked very powerful previously, but compared to the demon lords overwhelming power, it seemed like nothing more than throwing a rock than a powerful blast.

Issei managed to avoid the reflected attack thanks to his evasive technique when he rolled to the side.

"Damn it!"

"Is that all you have? Then leave! Before I kill you!" Sirzechs bellowed unleashing another attack showing no mercy.

"At this rate, I will have to entrust her to Raiser. Honestly, a member of the Gremory household unable to fight against her own problems and rely on others is truly pathetic."

Issei suddenly was surrounded in raging flames.

"What the fuck did you just say?!"

"Interesting."

"HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT RIAS THAT WAY!" Issei said firing a more pumped up dragon shot with both of his fists which were halted by Sirzechs reinforced demonic defensive shield.