Chapter 13

Chapter 13 the Gremories Vs the Saints

"I will strike you down Hyodou Issei Kun! AMEN!" the twin tailed girl said as she sprung from her spot.

(Clang!)

A huge sound resonated throughout the area as the energetic swordsman lay down her first strike.

To Irina's disappointment, her attack had been blocked by Issei's red dragon gauntlet.

"Not bad Irina, but you're too slow!" Issei said sending a side kick to the holy girl.

(Boost, Boost, Boost, Boost)

Irina flipped backwards dodging the counter attack and as a result vaulted away from the red dragon emperor.

"I'm just getting warmed up; behold the true power of Excalibur mimic! Amen!"

Irina dashed towards Issei again as soon as she landed and brought down her sword again. Issei was bombarded by the deadly sword slash combo. However, Issei could easily read Irina's fighting pattern and took evasive action dodging all of the saints eviscerating strikes.

"That's not fair! You're not supposed to be this strong Hyoudou Issei Kun!" Irina whined transforming her sword back into a silly piece of string.

Issei was startled by the surprise manoeuvre leading him to believe she had given up. Not expecting the surprise strike only able to guard with his other arm when the string once again transformed into the extinction blade which struck his naked arm.

"Issei!" Rias screamed panicking after Issei suffered a direct hit by Irina's deadly sword.

"No need to panic president, I have ways of dealing with holy weapons." Issei said showing no signs of being in pain.

"How is that possible, you have two sacred gears?!" Irina said realizing she hit another gauntlet.

"Not exactly, my balance break is a whole suit of dragon armour and I just simply materialised my armour on my other arm to block your attack." Issei said pushing back Irina's sword strike.

"This is indeed a huge trial set by the lord! But i'm not ready to give up just yet! A sinful devil has no chance against the children of God! Amen!" Irina said as she recovered from the attack.

"Is that all you've got senior?" Xenovia said stabbing the sword into the ground in an attempt to intimidate the enraged devil with her crater she just created

"I don't care if that sword breaks every bone in my body, I will destroy it! Holy eraser!" Kiba said putting all of his demonic power into his sword trying to bind Xenovia's colossal blade.

"Naïve!" Xenovia said doing the unexpected and used Kiba's attack to pull him towards her.

"You're too weak!" The sapphire haired woman said now elbowing him in the ribs.

"Give up before I accidentally kill you! There's a reason this sword is called the Excalibur of destruction you know." Xenovia said slamming the sword down on to the motionless prince.

Kiba rolled to the side and then launched from the ground away from the massive crater that the sapphire saint created.

"If you think my resolve is so weak that I would kneel before Excalibur, you've made a huge mistake!" Kiba said using his sword birth to materialise more swords.

With a field of swords in front of him, Kiba armed himself with his fire and ice blade combination and charged straight towards Xenovia.

"Burn to ashes and be frozen solid!" Kiba said slicing with his swords as he travelled the path in front of him.