Chapter 34 Cat fight! The Nekomata siblings

Hey everyone, I just want to first apologise for the wait of this chapter you have had to all endure. Unfortunately, I have only just recovered from a very problematic bug which hindered me from uploading this any sooner.

As a token of my appreciation, I am going to answer some reviews that you guys have so thoughtfully posted.

RedCide47: (I hope Koneko wins. Thanks for the chapter!)

I bet you do :D I wanted to include Kuroka's fight because I feel it is necessary to bring out Koneko's Nekomata power and it also makes her connection with Issei stronger. Well enjoy and you will find out who wins.

DragonGod: Chapter 29 (This is the most awesome chapter that you have ever made! I love the LEMON SCENE! Make another LEMON SCENE in this story! I really enjoyed reading the lemon part and I was laughing when you replace the names of the private parts HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thank you for putting lemon part here in your story it's very nice of you. :)

Thanks for the kind words and the continued support. And I replaced the names of the private parts because I feel some discretion is needed for these kinds of scenes. :P

And rest assured, I plan on doing another lemon scene at some point. However, I'm not certain yet if it will be with another girl or with Rias again.

Onyx2589: Please drop the "president rias" crud. If you're going to put in Japanese terms, then be consistent. Buchou is "president" or "club president" in Japanese and sounds much better as opposed to the former. Please consider this.

I apologise if this upset you, but last time I did a story with mostly Japanese terms, I received a complaint from several readers saying it was too difficult for them to read and as a result, I was forced to take down the story and re-upload the whole thing. I may edit this if enough people request it when it's finished.

Imperial-samaB: My my, it seems like you've got something fun in the works.

Thanks for the Review, these kinds of messages help give me confidence and encouragement to carry on. It also helps to know that my fans love this story as much as I do.

TheLaughingStalk- Lenny-Kun: I like how you had him gain a mature position as role model for the children of the underworld.

Thank you, I am glad you like how I made Issei look. I always loved the idea of Issei being a hero to the children in the light novel, so it would have been a crime to leave this important factor out.

Thank you all for the continued support! I appreciate every last one of you! Now without further ado, let's get on with the next chapter!

"What's that? You plan on fighting me head to head Shirone?" Kuroka asked playfully.

"I know how strong you are big sister and yes I don't want to use this power that I fear so much. But, after Issei-Senpai and President Rias have risked their lives so many times to protect me, I have decided, that this time I will protect them! I will use this power and this time, I will master it and use it to protect Issei-Senpai and my friends!" Koneko said as a white tail and cat ears appeared upon her body.

"I love that look in your eyes Shirone, you have really grown. But it's true, if you master your Senjutsu power you may be able to save the Sekiryutei's life. That wound isn't too severe, but if you don't fix his Ki within 24 hours, his life will be over."

"No way, Issei will die?" Rias said now cradling Issei in her arms.

"But first you have to defeat me. Otherwise I'm taking you back with me. Show me your bonds you care so much about Shirone."