Chapter 20 Let's clean the pool!

Chapter 20 let's clean the pool! The seal is broken.

Now Issei has confessed to Rias, she will be much more aggressive from this moment forth. So readers are advised that there will be parts in chapters with lemon like scenes. Along with lemon chapters later on. I mean it's to be expected because it's a high school DxD fan fiction lol. But I just thought I would notify you first hand. Enjoy the chapter and thank you for the continued support! I'm amazed how many favourites and followers I have obtained. I appreciate every last one of you!

The sun rose over the horizon shining its powerful rays through Issei's bedroom window. Marking the sign of a brand new day.

The red dragon emperor awoke from the beams that hit his closed eyelids and he was ready to start a new day. Well he would be if he actually had a choice in the matter to get out of his bed to welcome it. For Issei was pinned down by the crimson princess. Her arms wrapped around his waist and constricting his arm like a boa constrictor does when they consume their prey. As soon as Sirzechs went back home, Rias made it very obvious where she was going to sleep that night. Stripping off her clothing and tackling Issei onto the bed declaring that she was going to sleep by his side forever.

Issei smiled when he turned his head and saw Rias sleeping soundly next to him and felt a huge sense of guilt that he had to wake her from her comforting position. Issei poked Rias on the cheek and she awoke slowly smiling as soon as her eyes opened.

"Good morning my Issei." She said with both a smile and a small blush on her face. Clear signs of a girl in love.

"Good morning to you to Rias. Come on I hate to break it to you, but we have to get up." Issei said making Rias spring on him when he tried to sit up.

"No way, can't we just stay like this today? It really is best when I'm by your side." Rias said with her puppy eyes pleading for him to say yes.

Issei smiled again and stroked her hair.

"You know we have to repay the student council for their help against Kokabiel. Remember we have to clean the pool today. And besides, I need to get up now for my bath now if you want breakfast today.

Rias having no choice let him go. However, just as she watched him walk out of the bedroom, a huge grin appeared on her face.

"A bath huh?" Rias said as she got out of bed hearing the sound of the taps running.

Issei sunk into the bath feeling the fatigue he had just melt away.

"I wonder when the vanishing dragon will appear again. And when he does, will I be able to beat him?" Issei thought until images of Rias and the others entered his head.

"No I will win I have to protect them all." He thought to himself ending his doubts.

(Knock, Knock)

"Issei i'm coming in." A voice said on the other side of the door.

"Okay sure. Wait.... What?!" Issei said suddenly realising what was happening.

"Rias? What's going on?!" Issei said in a panic hiding himself in the water making Rias grin.

"Hey Issei. Do you remember the other night when you said you would make it up to me for letting my brother steal you for the night?" Rias said making Issei remember his promise.

"Yes of course, I said I would make it up to you and I will. What about it?" Issei replied still trying to hide himself.

"Well I have always wanted to take a bath with you. So that's my request that I want to cash in on Issei." Rias said dropping her towel to reveal her beautiful naked form.