Chapter 44 Euclid's master plan. I won't let you hurt my fiancee!

Chapter 44 Euclid's master plan. I won't let you hurt my fiancée!

As the glow of Issei's boosted gear shined brightly, the red dragon emperor assessed his surroundings. Only to come to the conclusion that they were vastly outnumbered.

Issei couldn't afford to let his guard down. Not with all the powerful opponents who suddenly made an appearance at what was previously a peaceful and joyful occasion. However, Issei had come to learn due to the darkness of his past, that times of peace are almost instantly interrupted by a world of despair and disorder.

Frightened young devils were covering their ears from the sound of the menacing roars which plagued the skies above. The obsidian wings vigorously flapped as the threatening army of dragons soared up high.

"Okay troops you know the mission. Now go and slaughter everyone in sight!" The crime force dragon said as he made his appearance to the front line. His body now fully restored thanks to the effects of the Holy Grail.

"Charge!"

"Take Rias Gremory down!" Euclid yelled to his troops as they began to move out.

"I already told you, I won't let you hurt Rias! Dragon shot!" Issei yelled launching his powerful blast into the sky at the charging platoon.

Issei's attack was completely intercepted by Euclid Lucifuge who now stood in front of the red dragon emperor with a boosted gear that looked much like his own.

"I'm sorry Sekiryutei, but I am your opponent." Euclid said as Issei gazed at his right arm.

Euclid's Boosted Gear appeared on his right hand with a silver lining.

"Impossible, is that my boosted gear?!" Issei said as he carefully analysed what appeared to be an exact recreation of his sacred gear.

"That's correct, I have perfectly made a replica of one of the Longinus weapons. And that's not all Hyoudo Issei. Dragon shot!" Euclid yelled as he fired an almost exact copy of Issei's powerful signature move.

Like Issei, Euclid gathered all of his magic energy in the palm of his hand and launched a powerful and dangerous blast towards the red dragon emperor. However, unlike Issei's move which was purely a powerful crimson red, Euclid's dragon shot blast was a mixture of silver and red.

Issei took immediate action and placed his arms in a cross formation.

Unfortunately, the blast made such an impact, that even in his crimson cardinal promotion state, Issei was sent flying.

"And even my signature move? Just what have you done Euclid Lucifuge?!" Issei said as he prepared to battle.

"Whatever it takes to defeat you and take back my big sister Grayfia. I've been so lonely without her by my side." Euclid said making Issei boost his power.

"Grayfia isn't going anywhere!" Issei said making Euclid smirk.

"Oh and if you are fascinated by my perfect copy of your boosted gear so far, just wait until you see what I have in store for you next.... Balance break!" Euclid yelled as a huge surge of demonic power exerted throughout the atmosphere.

Once again, Issei stared in shock and awe as Euclid once again did the impossible that not even Azazel with his sacred gear creation abilities could accomplish. He was now standing in front of Issei like a mirror as he stared at Issei through the exact same crimson mask of Issei's scale mail.

"Even my balance break?" Issei replied after Euclid armoured up.

"Magnificent isn't it? It's a shame, but if you want to save Rias Gremory, you'll have to defeat me first." Euclid said as he instantly and effortlessly, smashed through a piece of Issei's armour.