Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Who are you?

Issei sat himself up as he awoke from his well-earned rest. Stretching his arms out, as his body began to start up. Issei felt re-energised when he first woke up. Well the reason being when he realised what time it was.

"What?! It's already 3:15pm! Damn I've missed school. Well I may as well go to the clubroom to let everyone know I'm okay." Issei said as he got up from his bed.

After Issei finished getting dressed into his uniform and made himself look presentable, the brown haired teen left the house and departed for Kuoh academy.

Thanks to Issei's body being back to full health, it took the red dragon emperor no time at all to reach the occult research clubroom.

Issei opened the door with a smile on his face. Excited and happy to see his friends. However, Issei's facial expression soon changed when the door was opened.

Issei's teeth gritted together when he saw that man with his arms around the crimson haired woman he loves.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER YOU BASTARD?!" Issei said as he charged the guy who had his hands now groping her breasts.

Issei charged the man in a blinding fury. Remembering this was Ryuu Tatsuo the man he faced at the open class session.

However, Issei's expression of rage changed to one of despair and confusion when he saw a blinding crimson red light blocking his path.

"How dare you barge in here unannounced and attack one of my precious servants!" Rias said as she projected a high powered defence Gremory magic circle.

"You're joking right? I'm your pawn. Rias it's me Issei." The red dragon emperor said as he stared into her crimson irises.

"What are you talking about? My pawn is the one you just tried to attack. Who are you?!" Rias said beginning to lose her temper.

"What's going on here?! Rias it's me Hyoudou Issei! Have you seriously forgotten who I am?!" Issei said startling Asia.

"Hyoudou Issei? Ahhhh!" Rias screamed after reciting the name again. As several flashbacks of a shadowed figure stood next to her.

Rias crouched down on the floor holding her head as if it was being split open.

"President Rias! Kiba I'm scared!" Asia said as she hid behind the Gremory knight.

"Damn you intruder! First you try to attack Ryuu kun, and now you're attacking our master?! Unforgivable! Prepare yourself assassin!" Kiba said as he materialised his holy demonic sword.

"Kiba not you too." Issei said as Kiba began to charge him.

Kiba began his attack on the unknown enemy and tried to slice off his head.

Issei managed to with his quick reflexes dodge him. The blade narrowly missing his neck.

"Kiba please I don't want to fight you! It's me Issei!" The red dragon emperor said after he backed away from the severe killing intent.

"Doesn't ring a bell!" Kiba said after he tried to attack him again this time using his full speed to land a hit.

"Damn I don't have a choice! Ascalon!" Issei shouted unleashing his sacred gear.

(Blade!)

Issei began to fight at long last. Parrying Kiba's sword slashes managing to keep up with his speed surprising and angering the skilled knight.

"Not bad assassin, but I'm not through yet!" Kiba said making another sword appear in his other hand.

Issei managed to block the other sword by making his divine dividing gear appear on his right arm.