Chapter 48 the master and his servant

Hi everybody! This will be the last chapter for the path of the Sekiryutei.

It is with a heavy heart I have decided to end this story here. But do not worry, I am making a sequel for it as well! I plan to end this perfectly so please look forward to this chapter :D. Thank you all for reading my story. When I first had the idea, I never thought that the story would ever have come this far or this popular! But I want to thank each and every one of you for joining me on this adventure :D. Stay tuned for more High school DXD The path of the Sekiryutei!

Also, there will be a lemon scene for this chapter. Nevertheless, I will indicate this in brackets. That way, if you do not wish to read this section, you may skip it and read the rest of the chapter.

Thank you again for all of the support and love. Please enjoy the final chapter!

Rias P.O.V.

My name is Rias Gremory. I am a former third year student at Kuoh academy as I have now graduated and moved on towards college. Where I will continue to gain more knowledge and continue to keep my secret life in a shroud of shadows.

You see, I lead a double life unknown to the majority of my fellow classmates and peers. That's right, I am the daughter of the famous noble family of devils the Gremories. I am a high class devil and the king. Oops I mean former king. Let me start again. I am now queen of Issei Hyoudou's peerage. After what may have been the underworlds most catastrophic and deadly civil war, I lost my authority and power of a king. To be more precise, my powers were taken from me by the enemy along with what nearly cost me my life.

My body began to turn cold and my vision suddenly began to fade. I was going to die there all alone and I was about to break my promise to the one I cared for the most. I gave him my word that I would never let him be alone ever again and here I was about to die in solitude and leave my Issei to battle these monsters on his own. The tears welled up inside me with no exit to flood out as my body lay still and lifeless. The thought of dying there was just pure torture but I refused to give up hope. And then, when my heart was just about to beat its last ever rhythm, I felt my body ascend to a bright crimson light. My hearing suddenly returned to me and I could hear the man I love. His voice, his gentle warm words as he summoned my soul and body back to the world of the living.

My body began to instantly heat up as if more coal had been thrown onto the fire inside of me. My eyes still barely able to see, saw his face the moment my vision began to adjust. The moment I saw his signature smile, my heart began to beat once again. And as I looked deeply into his hazel eyes, a mighty dragon roared within my heart and soul. Screaming out, this man is my master. He is my King and I am his loyal and loving queen.

And I felt my life restored but my consciousness still faded, my Issei turned this battle completely around. Restoring both morale and strength to the defenders of hell as he effortlessly defeated and captured Euclid Lucifuge my supposed brother in law.

My sister in law Grayfia is being kept inside the castle because of Euclid's ties with the old Satan faction coming to light. To avoid her being in any danger, she will stay there until it all dies down.

It has been a week since that battle for our lives. And to my disappointment and worries, Issei is still sleeping off the effects of his sudden promotion to king and high demon class. Thanks to both Ajuka's mutated queen piece and Issei's overwhelming power, I still possess all of my magical power and also possess the ability to improve my powers and raise them to even greater heights.