Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Rias is worried. Anger of the Sekiryutei!

First of all I would like to say a few things before I start this chapter. Firstly, I would like to thank all of my readers who have taken an interest in my story and have made reviews to help me improve it. Thanks a lot I love you all: D. Secondly, there have been many comments about the pace of the story and I just thought I would comment on my decision of why I decided to do the story at this pace. First of all this story won't follow the original storyline to an exact match so there will be differences. Secondly, I want to rush through the first season because the main focus of the first season in the anime and light novel, is to focus on Issei's growth as a devil but as I have made clear in the beginning, Issei is much more powerful in this story due to his early awakening and being taught by Sirzechs and Azazel. However, I intend to slow the story down after Riser and Issei fight to close the distance between Issei and Rias so she falls for him completely. So thank you all for understanding. Please enjoy the chapter.

Issei suddenly woke from his sleep when he felt something soft touching his arm. As Issei opened his eyes to investigate, he suddenly became both very embarrassed and shocked when he saw his master laying right next to him stark naked.

"President Rias?! I'm sorry I'll move right away!" Issei said panicking as he tried to retreat from the bed.

All of a sudden, Issei found himself being pulled back into his bed as if he were captured by a powerful magnet. The brown haired teen tried to escape again but suddenly stopped when he heard something.

"No! Please don't leave me Issei." Rias said as she pulled Issei's head in between her boobs.

Issei smiled and relaxed himself deciding to stroke Rias' hair instead to settle her down.

"You don't have anything to worry about Rias; I would never leave your side." Issei said looking at his clock and found himself falling asleep again when he realised it was only 4:00 am.

2 hours later, Rias opened her eyes stretching her arms above her head to wake herself up. Rias looked to her side and was suddenly overcome with joy when she saw Issei was sound asleep right next to her. Feeling lazy because it was a Sunday, Rias lay back down by his side and stared at her servant whilst he rested. Rias couldn't help herself as her heart felt like it was trying to escape her chest as she stared at him. The crimson princess sat up as soon as she heard a knock on Issei's bedroom door.

"Yes come in." Rias said trying her best not to wake up Issei.

As soon as Rias invited the guest in, the beautiful golden haired girl entered the room and looked very nervous.

"Oh you must be the nun who Issei saved the other day." Rias said remembering Issei's note.

"Uh yes miss Rias, my name is Asia and Issei san really helped me the other day. He is a great person." Asia said back.

"Of course, that's my cute servant alright. Well then Asia, how about I help you say thank you to Issei? Come with me." Rias said as she climbed out of bed and began getting dressed.

"Thank Issei san?"

"Yes that's right, come on lets make him some breakfast to make him happy." Rias said as she led Asia out of the room leaving Issei to sleep soundly.

Asia and Rias spent there time in the kitchen preparing Issei's breakfast and his morning beverage whilst they spoke to each other.

"So Asia, do you like living at Issei's house?" Rias said as she poured Issei's tea.

"Yes. It's very comforting and warm here. Issei san is a very gentle person and has been a huge help for me." Asia said back happily whilst she prepared his rice.