Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Meet your new comrade! The summt begins

"Now let's say hello to our other bishop." Rias said as she went to open the no longer chained door.

"Is there really another bishop like me?" Asia said previously believing she was the only one.

"That's right. But my brother deemed the bishops power too dangerous for me to control at the time. But now my brother has given me permission to release them from this room. So everyone, let's go say hello to our new comrade." Rias said pulling the door open finally.

"It's so dark in here." Asia said as soon as they entered the room.

Rias went over to an ominous object which Issei could just barely tell because of the darkness looked like a coffin.

"The seal has been broken. You can come out now." Rias said as she removed the lid.

"Noo! I want to stay in here!" The devil said as they clung to the soft material inside.

"A girl like me?" Asia said noticing the light blonde haired devil.

"He may dress like a girl, but he is most definitely a boy." Rias said hugging the frightened devil to help ease his nerves.

"Rias, I can sense something other than demonic energy. Don't tell me! This person is also a hybrid devil?" Issei said making Rias nod her head.

"That's correct. This is Gasper Vladli a first year at Kuoh academy. And before he became a devil, he was half human and half vampire." Rias said making Issei and Asia stare at his now visible fangs.

"But if he is a boy, why is he wearing a girl's uniform?" Xenovia said clearly baffled by this custom.

"It's just because these clothes are cuter." Gasper replied with tears and fear in his eyes.

"Ah don't cry Gasper. Those clothes suit you. You look very cute." Asia said making Gasper calm down slightly.

"A laptop?" Issei said making a further observation of his surroundings with the lights now switched on.

"Yes. Believe it or not, Gasper is our main breadwinner when it comes to making contracts. He's been doing them all online since he was sealed in here." Akeno said as she showed Issei the list of the contracts Gasper had made for just the day.

"Come on Gaspie it's time to go." Koneko said grabbing his hand.

"No I don't want to!" Gasper yelled generating a purple light within his irises.

Suddenly, Gasper was freed from Koneko's strong grip and vanished from their sight.

"Is his sacred gear teleportation?" Xenovia said now spotting Gasper on the other side of the room.

"Not quite. Gasper's ability is called Forbidden Balor view. He is able to stop time of anything he sees. But because he was unable to control it he was sealed in this room until I had the power to help bring it under control. Oh where did he go now?" Rias said noticing Gasper had done another disappearing act.

"Over here president." Koneko said pointing at a cardboard box which then shook when his position was discovered.

"Come on Gaspie let's go train your power now." Koneko said removing the cardboard box instantly causing Gasper to panic now.

"No I won't go outside! Outside is scary!" Gasper said trying to resist but this time Koneko had a tougher grip on him as she tried to drag him out of the room.

"Koneko you mustn't be so rough on him he's getting scared now!" Rias said but unfortunately it was already too late.

"Nooooo!" Gasper yelled making his power activate.