My Market Sales Geek Marcel

By SunDanielle

Perhaps Highschool is not all about bleachers, books, and boys. Maybe in the midst of it all you can figure o... More

My Market Sales Geek Marcel
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Not a chapter, but Please Read!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not a chapter, but it's important so Please Read!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Reminder
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 30

10K 334 88
By SunDanielle

~Georgia's POV~

As I walk into the dance studio, I'm not totally sure about all of this. Like yes, I can dance, I am a cheer leader, but I'm not sure about this kind of dancing. About 7 older woman, ages 70 and up, are stretching on the dance floor, their wrinkly old bodies twisting ways I don't think is healthy. Bright lights shine down onto the glossy floor, and mirrors cover the walls. A few bars are nailed to the wall, and water bottles, and sweat towels, cover the floor. Yup, this is a dance studio.

"This should be fun!" Marcel encourages, smiling down at me.

I don't have to force a smile back, because this will be fun,"Oh yeah." I say smiling back.

~Marcel's POV~

I'm really hoping Georgia doesn't think wrong of me because I'm bringing her to this dance studio. I'm doing it all for Leeroy. And maybe this dance lesson won't be too bad. I've been to like 3 of Leeroy's dance classes, and they are quite fun. I actually enjoy them. I'm hoping Georgia will too.

I notice Leeroy come out of the supplies closet, holding a few sweat bands. He locks the door, then turns towards Georgia and me. His eyes go huge, and a smile brighter than the sun spreads across his face.

"Marcel!" he shouts, dropping the sweat bands, and giving me a hug. I hug Leeroy back, but he is practically jumping in my arms. He finally lets go of me, giggling, and still smiling. "I thought you weren't going to come?" Leeroy says, surprised.

"I had to bring a buddy along." I gesture towards Georgia, who is thankfully, smiling warmly at Leeroy.

Leeroy greets Georgia,"Well hello Georgia! Good to see you! Thank you so much for coming." His voice is extremely high pitched.

Georgia smiles, "No, it's my pleasure, I'm really excited for this dance class!"

Leeroy rubs his hands together, his voice eager. "I'm so excited to teach it. This is the most students I've ever had! Including you two." Leeroy scans us both for a moment then blurts,"Oh no! You guys don't have work out clothes on!" He shakes his head,"No worries, I have some extra clothes of mine, in the back, follow me!"

Leeroy spins, twirls, and skips, as we follow him to the back room. He is really an odd kid, but he is my best friend. He flings open the back door, and leaps to a box of old work out clothes. Georgia and I both wait at the door, while Leeroy searches through the box, occasionally throwing a few things in the air. He starts humming some One Direction as he searches, and after a minute or so, he turns around, with his arms full of work out clothes. He shoves half of the clothes into my arms, and then the other half into Georgia's saying,"Here you go. But be careful with these, they are some of my favorite work out clothes." We both nod, agreeing to being careful, and Leeroy leaves the room.

The tension in the air gets slightly awkward, as Georgia and I both just stand their, clothes in hand.

I cough, and speak up, "I guess I'll go change some where else."

Georgia nods, "I guess so. I'll see you in a minute."

I smile, and leave the room, closing the door quickly. I find a bathroom, and quickly change into the allotted clothes Leeroy gave me. I have to admit, that I wear some pretty nerdy things, but this... this is just bad.  I'm wearing bright green, stretchy, skin tight leggings, a big fluffy sweat shirt, that looks like it is from the 80's, scrunchy socks,  some white tennis-shoes, and a pink sweat band.

Oh gosh someone save me.

I rip the head band from my forehead, set it down in the sink. That's the best it is going to get. I switch the lights off, and take slow steps out of the bathroom, not wanting anyone to see me. The back door is still closed, and the lights are still on, she must still be changing. I lean against the brick wall, and sigh. I hear the door click open, and I whip my head towards that direction. Georgia comes out, and my mouth drops.

Tight pink leggings hug her long, skinny legs. Her hair is tossed up in a messy bun, and she has placed the sweat band nicely in her hair. A baggy sweat shirt fits perfectly on her body, and the shoes actually look good on her. Even though everything she is wearing is nerdy, she looks really good.

Georgia closes the door quietly, and looks down the hallway at me. I quickly snap my mouth closed, and lean up from the wall. She walks down the hallway towards me, and my breath catches in my throat.

Gosh you're pretty.

She see's me smiling at her, and she pushes my shoulder to the wall. "I know I look goofy, don't laugh at me." Her cheeks are red.

I shake my head,"No, I wasn't laughing, I think you look good." I compliment her, nervously.

She rolls her eyes, letting my compliment roll past her. "Mhhhm." she hums, not convinced.

Leeroy sticks his head down the hallway, and says,"It's time for class, we're already 10 minutes behind, c'mon! Oh, and you both look, Per-Fect."

I laugh,"Thanks Leeroy, we're coming."

Leeroy disappears from behind the wall, and now it's just Georgia and me. Alone. Standing close to each other. In a deserted hallway. I crinkle my nose, restraining myself from kissing her.

No Marcel, not yet. We have to dance right now.

Georgia speaks up,"Shall we go?"

I gesture down the hallway and say,"Ladies first."

Georgia grins at me, and struts down the hallway, into the dance studio. I follow behind her, and we both find a spot in the back. Leeroy makes his way up to the front, his eyes glowing with enthusiasm.

"Alright, we are just going to get straight into dancing, since most of you have already stretched." he instructs, eyeing the older women.

Leeroy leans down and clicks play on his CD player. And low and behold, Justin Bieber Christmas music comes on. I over hear one of the old ladies whisper to the lady next to her,"Oh, I like this boy." I giggle to myself. This shall be an interesting class.

"I don't know if you are pumped up for this." Georgia teases.

I begin waving my hands back and forth, slightly jumping up and down. "Oh I am so pumped Georgia, this is my kind of dance."

Georgia winks at me, "We'll see."

Leeroy starts teaching us the steps, but he is going super quick. "Stay with me, because I'm quite quick, and 5,6,7,8!" Leeroy begins pulling out all these dance moves, he starts to shimmy, and leap, and spin all around the dance floor, and the whole class tries to follow along. Georgia is doing just fine, following along with Leeroy's crazy dance moves. But most of the old ladies, including myself, are fumbling, and stumbling everywhere, trying to follow along.

"And freeze!" Leeroy shouts, holding his pose. We all try to stand perfectly still. "Now, bring your right leg up to your ear." he instructs.  Leeroy slowly starts to bring his leg up to his ear, and my eyes go huge.

Holy crap he is flexible.

Georgia, again, easily follows along, bringing her leg close to her ear. I look like a complete fool, not even being able to bring my leg past my hip. Some of the older ladies fall over on top of each other, and struggle to get back up. Georgia looks over at me, so I try to bring my leg up even higher. A flame of pain shoots up my leg, and I fall over, onto the ground. I think I tore a muscle or something, because my leg is screaming. Georgia lets her leg down, and she laughs, coming down onto her knees, next to me.

"Marcel, are you alright? You are always getting hurt."

I lean up onto my elbows, catching my breath. "Oh yeah, I'm fine."

Georgia laughs, then pulls me up onto my feet. "Can you dance any longer? You were doing good!"

I nod,"I was? You were!"

Georgia blushes,"Eh, I'm alright."

"Georgia, Marcel, keep dancing!" Leeroy instructs, leaping across the floor, then folding his body in half.

"Sorry!" I call from the back of the classroom. I mirror Leeroy, and bend over, touching the ground, ignoring the pain in my leg.

By the time it's 2 A.M., I've finally got the routine down, and I'm doing it...slightly correct. But I drenched in sweat. All of the older ladies have left, gasping in exhaustion, but there is still Georgia and me.

"One last time?" Leeroy asks.

"No!" I gasp, holding my stomach.

"Alrighty, one last time!" Leeroy exclaims, ignoring my plead.

We go through the dang routine one last time, and we end on our final pose, Georgia and Leeroy holding it strong, while I slouch, holding my stomach.

Leeroy drops his pose, and claps his hands,"Good job, all of you. That was a hard workout, but you all did it."

Only Georgia claps with him. She doesn't even look tired, she is smiling, standing perfectly straight, her breathing staccato normal. Leeroy turns off the Christmas music, and thanks Georgia and me for coming. Then he invites us to go change.

I quickly change out of my drenched clothes, and into my normal clothes. I button up my vest, and stick my glasses back on, looking into the mirror. Wow my hair has gone curly. I quickly wet my hair down, and slick it back, hoping it stays. I walk out of the bathroom where Georgia is waiting, but she looks as if she hasn't been working out for 2 hours. Her hair is down, and wavy, and her face isn't sweaty or red either. She looks like she does normally.

"Ready?" she asks, smiling.

"I sure am." I say exhausted.

As we leave the dance studio, we say our goodbyes, and thank you's to Leeroy, then walk out into the cold air. It feels quite nice though, considering how hot it was in the dance studio. I make my way over to the car, but Georgia doesn't follow me. I turn around, and she is standing on the sidewalk, her hands in her coat pockets.

"Are you coming?" I ask.

She shakes her head,"Let's go on a walk."

I take the keys out of the car door and question,"Now?"

Georgia nods,"Yeah, c'mon, it'll be fun."

I shrug, and stick my keys back in my pocket, walking over to Georgia. She wraps her arm around mine, and walks very close to me. The night is cold, but no snow falls from the sky, not even one star is in sight, only the bright, full moon.

"Well that was definitely an interesting dance class." Georgia remarks.

I nod my head in agreement, "Most definitely."

She giggles,"He was doing the weirdest dance moves." Georgia lets go of arm, and begins spinning around, mimicking Leeroy, and using his high voice. "Stay with me, because I'm quite quick, now 5,6,7,8!" she mocks, spinning around, leaping, and twirling. I chuckle at her, as she flounces across the sidewalk. Then she goes over to the light pole, and begins spinning around it, shouting, "Georgia, Leeroy, keep dancing!" I chuckle, and follow her, leaping  dramatically.

I come to the light pole, and catch Georgia as she spins around the pole. She lands in my arms, slightly gasping, her breath appearing in the cold night. She looks up at me, and licks her lips, her eyes are full of wonder, and surprise. I grab her upper back, and pull her closer, my hands slightly shaking. She grips my biceps gingerly, holding to me tightly. She brings her left hand up to my neck, and pulls me closer. I can feel her breath, and I can see her lips. My neck, and bicep begin to tingle, just by her lightest touch. I lean in closer, but I don't plan on chickening out this time. I plan on kissing Georgia Rose.

An explosion of butterflies burst in my stomach, as finally, Georgia's and my lips touch, for the first time. But they just brush for a moment, then Georgia pulls her lips away.  She teasingly wavers her lips over mine, then pulls my neck in, smashing her lips against mine. Her lips are slow at first, only softly brushing mine. But as the minutes go by, her lips move faster, and she grips my neck harder. She slowly opens her mouth, letting her tongue touch my lips. It scares me, and I pull away. She looks at me confused, and almost sad. I reassure her of my feelings for her, and pull her back in, pressing her lips against mine, this time I slowly opening up my mouth. Her tongue slightly plays in my mouth, then her lips close, and presses her lips against mine harder.

I don't really know what I'm doing to be honest. This is all new to me. And I would never want to disrespect Georgia in any way possible. So I keep my hands on her upper back, and after a couple of minutes, I separate our lips. That was my first kiss, and wow it was great. It was nothing to spicy, or feisty, because I didn't want that. I only wanted it to be meaningful, and longing. Something Georgia, and I wouldn't regret.

Her eyes flutter open, and she looks up at me smiling. Without a word, she pulls me closer, and gives me a long hug. We both just stand there, and I hold her small, frail body, as snow begins to fall. She finally lets go of me and says, "Thank you for tonight Marcel. I've never really met a guy who has been this respectful to me, or this kind. Or has been this thoughtful, and really Marcel, I can't thank you enough."

I smile at her warmly, my dimples appearing. "Thank you Georgia, for helping me stand up for myself."

Georgia's smile widens, and she pulls my arm over her shoulder, as we start walking back to the car. Georgia's makeup is slightly messed up, and my hair is starting to turn curly, but I really don't care. Because right now, I don't think I've ever been so happy, or felt so alive in my life.

A/N:

They kissed, finally.

~SunDanielle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 8.4K 13
in which he helps her trying to find herself again © Iighter
46.2K 5.3K 100
| WATTYS 2018 WINNER: THE POETS | ❝Only when one can smile at her own reflection, be proud of her own thoughts and be happy with who she is, will she...
247K 6.7K 100
"Your FAKE girlfriend." Era corrected. "No.." Shawn shakes his head in a slow pace, then a smile covered his lips, "You're not." ~ Jaera Archer, most...
23.5K 494 66
©🇨🇴🇲🇵🇱🇪🇹🇪🇩Tris walks into the Kappa Delta sorority house and immediately is hit with the feeling that she doesn't belong here. Aside from sp...