Chapter 20

~Georgia's POV~

I pull my hand from under the pillow, and toss it across my face. Ugh, it's morning. I groan loudly, not at all wanting to go to school, but I get a sudden rush of happiness. But wait its Saturday! I smile, my eyes still closed, and wrap my hand back around my pillow, squeezing it tightly, trying to fall back to sleep.

After about 30 minutes of just a groggy, hazy sleep, my phone rings. I drag my head from the bed, and look over at my phone, wondering who on earth is calling me. Then I see the caller ID. It's Marcel!

I lunge across my bed, and grab the phone off my counter. But I end up falling off the bed, all my pillows and blankets, falling off with me. But I don't care. I just want to talk to Marcel.

"Hey Marcel!" I exclaim into the phone.

I hear Marcel laugh, his goofy laugh, and he begins talking,"Hey Georgia, how are you doing?"

His voice is still high pitched and nasally, but I don't care. "Good, really good! What about you?" I ask.

"I'm just happy we won the science contest last night. I knew we would."

I lean against my bed and agree, "I know, we sure did show Ryan. And now we get to go on to state!"

"I know, now we are guaranteed an A in science." Marcel says joyfully.

Well that's a relief. "I know. But do you think we'll win State?"

"Yeah, we have a pretty good chance. But that's not what I wanted to call you about. As you know, it is Christmas break, and I was wondering if I could take you out today. Like kidnap you." Marcel voice sounds hopeful.

I search my brain to see if I have any plans with someone today, and my heart sinks when I remember I have plans with Reela. "Oh, uh, I'm sor-" I begin, but my voice cuts off.

Just go out with Marcel you idiot, he's asking you on a date! Sorry Reela.

"Yeah sure, that'll be great!" I finally answer.

I hear Marcel sigh in relief, "Cool, I'll pick you up at 4?"

I look at my clock and see it is 11 A.M. That should work.

"Will do, I'll be ready." I answer.

"Cool, see you then Georgia, bye." then he hangs up.

~Marcel's POV~

I set my phone down on my bed, and a smile I can't stop, creeps on my face. Yes! Georgia Rose is going on a date with me!

My older sister Gemma was here for the whole conversation, and was helping me. And she is right beside me, jumping up and down, and screaming like an 8 year old girl who got a puppy. "Marcel, you did it! You are going on a date with Georgia in 5 hours!" she screams, shaking me like a maniac.

I laugh at her and nod my head, "I know, I just can't believe it!"

Gemma stops shaking me and says, "You have to kiss her Marcel."

Just the thought of kissing Georgia makes my stomach knot. I'm so nervous.

"I know, I know. It's just makes me really nervous Gemma. She is so pretty, and I'm just so... ugh." I complain.

Gemma pinches my side and scolds, "No Marcel. You are great, and Georgia likes you. You have to be confident, and just kiss her. You don't have to change for her Marcel. I think she likes the way you are. Not the bad skater boy you want to be."

Maybe Georgia does like just normal me.

"Alright, alright. I'll just go as Marcel. Not skater boy." I say.

Gemma stands from my bed and smiles, "Good. And you better kiss her, or I'll whack you. Understand?"

I laugh and agree,"Yeah, I understand."

A/N (PLEASE READ):

People keep commenting saying they are sad that it is the end of the story, this story is not going to end for a while. Hahah, so please don't worry, the story isn't over! And thanks for the 200+ followers, and the 50,000+ reads. And I appreciate every vote I get! Like wow! Means so much, thanks again for reading!

~SunDanielle