Chapter 15

~Marcel's POV~

Georgia Rose just confessed her love to me, from my window. It was like Romeo and Juliet, but backwards. She was pouring out her heart, while I was awaiting above in the window. Kind of an odd situation to be honest, but truly, I've never felt so nervous, happy, and excited in my life. Georgia Rose actually likes me!

Georgia is coming up to my room as we speak. I look around my room, and see books scattered, and shoes, pants, and ties assorted around the room. Shoot my room looks like crap!

I dive onto the floor, shoving everything under my bed, then I straighten my books, and hide my action figures, that I shamefully collected when I was 13. Yes I know, I'm a nerd.  I hear Georgia coming up the stairs, and I quickly jump into my computer chair, and try to act natural.

~Georgia's POV~

As I venture up the stairs, I hear loud noises, and bangs coming from upstairs. What on earth is going on up there? I finally find the room where all the noise is coming from, and I open it, to find Marcel awaiting in a chair, trying to hide that he is out of breath.

I scrunch my eyebrows together,"What's going on up here?"

Marcel shrugs, "Nothing. And uh, Georgia," Marcel says, his voice becoming soft, "Thank you, for uh, the things you said out there. It really means a lot."

Oh man. I'm getting those butterflies again, just by Marcel looking at me.

I begin to blush and I bite my lip, "No problem Marcel."

Marcel looks up at me, walks over his bed, gesturing for me to come. I sit next to Marcel and smile, "So, what shall we do?"

Marcel reaches down into his backpack, then pulls out his science text book. I frown, the surprise is studying. Great surprise Marcel.

"Oh, I see." I sigh, disappointed.

Marcel shakes his head, "No, don't worry, this'll be fun!" he encourages.

I shrug my shoulder and say,"Alright, whatever. What would you like to study first?"

Marcel flips to page 485, then reads off the instructions, he's made up, for his own game for me. I'm supposed to find the letters that go to each property. This is going to take a while, there's like 20 questions. I rip out of piece of paper, and ask, "You made up all these questions, and answers by yourself?" Marcel nods, as if it is a triumph. I nod and laugh a little, "Good for you Marcel."

After about an hour of Marcel trying to show me everything, getting frustrated, being patient, me being frustrated, wanting to give up, wanting to rip the paper in half, we finally finish. I look down at the paper happily. "Finally, we're done." I sigh in relief. Marcel shakes his head,"Oh not just yet."

I look at him, my mouth open, "Are you kidding me Marcel?"

"Just hush, and do it." Marcel tells me. "Now I want you to read out the letters you've found, to make a sentence, a sentence that makes sense. And tell me what it says."

I look down at the letters that I've found, and study them, trying to look for a sentence. After about 1 minute, I'm a little stuck.

Marcel speaks up, "It's a question. Just giving you a clue."

I nod, and study the letters carefully. I finally am catching onto something. "Will you...." I start, finding the first 2 words. "Go to.." I trace my fingers over the letters, searching fervently, "Prom with me?" I finish.

I don't totally digest the sentence I've just read until I read it again, "Will you go to Prom with me?" I repeat. I turn to Marcel a little bit confused, but then a light bulb goes off in my head. Marcel is asking you to Prom you idiot!

I pull Marcel into a hug, and almost begin jumping up and down. "Yes Marcel, I'll go with you to Prom! Yes, yes, yes!" I exclaim, hugging him tightly. And he hugs me back. "This is a way better surprise than I thought it would be," I finally say. Marcel holds me tighter. "Oh, there's more surprises than this Georgia, the surprises have just begun." Marcel whispers in my ear, his smile going wide, and his dimples going deep.  

A/N:

Well hooooray for me having over 30K+ reads, and its all thanks to you guys!! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Thanks for reading guys, and thank you again for all the kind comments, messages, and votes! I promise I will try to put 1 or more chapters up every day! Thanks for being patient on the chapters. (chapter dedicated to -basorexia_)

 Love,

~SunDanielle