Chapter 36

~Marcel's POV~

It is not exactly the easiest thing, to walk back into school, when the last time you did, everyone hated you. Let me rephrase that, everyone still hates me.

Georgia Rose just isn't anybody. She is the most popular girl at school, and the prettiest as well. Most all the guys like her, and when some scrawny nerdy boy like me comes along, and takes her away. Well lets just say that I'm not very liked because of it. I think that's why Georgia wants to keep our relationship quiet.

~~~

Walking in with Georgia makes the first day back to school good though. We walk down the hallway, casually talking, bumping shoulders, nothing more. Though I'd like to be holding her hand, giving her kisses, and looking at her affectionately, but I know I can't. Yesterday on the phone she sounded pretty serious on keeping our relationship secret.

As we turn down the west corridor around 7:57 A.M. Georgia breaks the small talk. "Marcel, I need to ask you something."

I shove my hands in my pockets, and look down at her. "Anything."

She avoids eye contact as she reluctantly asks,"Marcel, last night when we were talking.."

"Yes?" I say, when she pauses.

She shuffles her feet on the ground. "I said goodnight, and then you told me to wait, and that you wanted to tell me something." She looks up at me now. "What was it?"

I clench my teeth, and seal my lips.

We walk a few paces, then I speak up. "You remembered that huh?"

Georgia nods,"I haven't been able to get it off my mind. Will you tell me? It's worrying me."

I reassure her, "It's nothing to worry about Georgia." But Georgia is a stubborn girl. She won't take no for an answer.

"Why won't you just tell me?" she grumbles persistently.

"It was nothing!" I say,"Really it wasn't."

Georgia's lower lip quivers, and she gives me a puppy dog face. "Please!"

I chuckle,"Georgia forget about it-" The one minute bell cuts off my sentence. My heart always jumps when I hear that bell. I quickly turn to Georgia and lean in to kiss her, but her eyes go huge, like waving a red flag. I immediately lean back, and bite my lip.

"Oh sorry, I forgot." I mumble embarresed.

Georgia smiles warmly,"It's only until Prom, maybe people will be able to be able to except us as a couple then. And not beat you up as well."

I make a snarky face and tease,"I'm not going to get beat up! I'm just worried you'll get a big head and jabber to everyone about me, and how great I am."

"Oh shut up and go to class you nerd." Georgia jokes, slapping my arm.

I chuckle again, then walk the opposite way from Georgia, heading to Spanish. My pace quickens when I realize I only have about 20 seconds to get to class. I turn down the north corridor, but I'm drawn back, when something catches my attention. Voices drag me back down the hallway, familiar voices. The voices belong to Cameron, Macky Brady, and a few others. This conversation has my higher interest,  so when the bell rings, I don't even twitch.

The halls are completely silent, when Cameron hushes his gang. 

"Is everyone gone?" one of them ask in a low whisper.

Cameron sticks his head around the corner, and I jump back, hoping that he didn't see me.

"Yes, everyone's gone." Cameron confirms, sending relief through my body.

I come out of the corner, and tiptoe down the hallway, tracking their voices. When I finally get close enough to hear, I know that Macky Brady is speaking.

"...you don't think they are... you know... together." Macky asks, a little unsure.

Cameron scoffs, "Why are you asking, its not like I care."

"Well, you do know that Marcel broke your nose, maybe you should care..." Macky points out quietly, almost under his breath.

I hear a loud slam, and I'm guessing Cameron threw Macky against the wall. I lean in closer and closer, wanting to hear everything.

"Shut up Macky, I let him punch me. That little punk is nothing compared to me. Georgia will feel bad that she ever broke up with me for that loser."

Macky's voice sounds sorrowful,"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just I thought since you know... you were once her boyfriend-"

Cameron laughs bitterly. "Oh gosh, give me a break. She wasn't even really my girlfriend."

"What do you mean?" an unfamiliar voice asks.

Cameron sighs in pleasure, "She was a good make out."

My stomach knots, and my hands curl into fists.

"That's it?" Macky asks.

"Well, not just that." Cameron rues, "I had even cheated on Georgia the whole time we dated. I didn't give a crap about her. I cheated on her with Reela, her best friend. And Reela knew about it as well. Georgia doesn't even know that all her friends use her."

I press my shoulders against the wall, trying to restrain myself from marching around the corner, and pouncing on Cameron. I just want to break his nose again. I grit my teeth in pure anger, trying to keep my mouth shut.

"Dude, nice! Nobody could have pulled that off, other than you." one of them says, a smile clear in their voice.

Cameron slightly cackles, "Ha, poor Georgia, I hope she won't mind that I'll give her boyfriend a broken leg before Prom." He bursts out in hysterics, "If he even gets asked!" The whole group of them howl in cackles.

I feel my cheeks go red. My skin on my knuckles are so white, and stretched, I'm afraid that they might snap. My teeth are jammed together, and my insides are flaming in anger. I don't think I've ever been so angry in my life. I'm afraid I'm might explode.

After they finish with their laughs Cameron hushes them all again. "Shut up. People can probably hear us. And I don't trust saying anymore in the hallways. Someone might be listening."

"Like Marcel?" Macky jokes.

Cameron laughs bitterly, "No, that boy is too much of a 'goodie good' to sluff class. But if he was, I'd probably ring his neck for good measure..." his voice trails off in angry threats. "Lets get out of here." he finally says, leaving the hallway, along with his gang.

After they are gone, I slide down the wall, and onto the floor. I bring my palms up to head, and rub hard. Cameron's words swirl in my head, and don't leave. They just get me angrier and angrier, and I know the only thing that will tame my wild fire is revenge.

A/N:

Its been too long since I've updated! I'm sorry about that, school is a killer. Anywho, only a few more chapters of this story, that makes me sad :'( Tell me your favorite part please, vote, and comment! Love you all! (Follow me on Twitter @SunDanielle) And please share this with your friends, I want to get to 200K reads before this story is over. thank you thank you!

~SunDanielle