Chapter 38

~Georgia's POV~

*Georgia writing in her journal*

February 2

Age 17

Dear Journal,

Marcel and I were disqualified from the State Science contest. But really, I don't even care. I just care that Marcel is staying. That he is not leaving me. And he is still with me. And you don't even know how much it hurt me that he could've been gone just like that.

Marcel has been spending the last week telling me sorry for almost leaving me. He's been showing that he really does care, and secretly steals kisses from me at school, and longer ones after school. I know he cares, I just needed a little reassurance.

I feel a bit selfish for making him stay, but I don't even know how I would survive the last few months of highschool without Marcel. I have grown to love Marcel too much for him to be gone. I won't even let my mother get in the way anymore. She threatened to kick me out of the house. But I'm choosing Marcel. I hope Marcel is the right decision.

Oh, and one more thing, Prom is today. 

~Marcel's POV~

*Marcel's writing in his journal*

 February 2

Age 18

Dear Journal,

Change of plans.  I'm not going out of state for Math. I'm staying here. But there is only one reason that I am staying. And one reason only. And that reason is Georgia. And she is the only one who could have changed my mind. She is the only one who could make me second think my decision. And I'm not sure if I'm grateful for it or not.

I truly never knew how much she loved me, until she came after me, banging at my car window, screaming my name, beating on my chest, telling me to stay. It hit me then, that Georgia has all along cared. And it scares me. I've never had anyone love me at all. Or even be intrested in me. And I do love Georgia to the moon and back, but what if after this, after highschool, she leaves me, and all of this was a waste of time? I'm scared of that most. That she'll leave me, and I'll miss the opportunity to go out of state for Math? I just got get that out of mind, and I have to be positive, because today is a special today.

Prom is today :)

A/N: Thanks for your patience! Do you think Georgia will leave Marcel after highschool? Please vote, and share this with your friends, I'd really like 200K reads before i finish the story. Oh, and one more thing, I love you guys :)

~SunDanielle