Chapter 22

~Marcel's POV~

The road is a little slippery, and wet, because of the snow that begins to fall to the ground, in white fluffy chunks. It lightly hits the car window, and begins to become thicker. It has snowed a few times before this, so I planned for the snowy weather.

Georgia rubs her hands together, as I begin to drive down the road. "Brrrr, it's cold." she says, her hands slightly shaking. I pause the car at the stop sign, and reach my hands to Georgia's hands, and cup them in mine. I bring her hands to my lips, try to get them warm. Georgia just looks at me, her cheeks turning pink. She smiles, squeezing my hands, before letting hers drop from my grip. "Thank you Marcel."

The heater finally starts acting up, as soon as we get onto the main road, and onto the streets. "So where are we off to?" she asks, pressing her hands against the car vents. I carefully turn down another road and answer mischievously,"You'll see." Georgia looks at me and grins,"Oh alright, we're gonna go that route." then she giggles.

As we drive down the road, I give Georgia small glances, as she begins to ramble on and on, about her childhood memories. She can talk forever, but I don't mind. I like it when she talks. The sound of her voice gives me butterflies.

Man she's so pretty. I let myself look at her for 2 seconds, then I whip my head back towards the road, smiling my head off.

"Oh, and then one time Tyler fell down the slide and had to get stitches. I remember when I went to go tell my Dad about Tyler being hurt, I said,"Tyler beeding bad." But what I was really trying to say was, Tyler bleeding bad." She laughs, and slaps her leg at the memory,"And my Dad thought I was saying, "Tyler being bad." And then finally after a couple of times of me repeating it, he finally understood what I was saying. I had such a bad lisp as a child." she tells me, still laughing.

I chuckle and add,"Were you missing your two front teeth?"

She nods vigoriously,"Oh yeah!"

I look at her for a moment and nod my head in agreement,"Oh me too. I was such an odd looking child..."

I turn into a parking lot, just as Georgia finishes up another story. She stops rambling and questions,"Where are we?"

I park the car, undo my seat belt, and say,"Come and find out."

I run over to her side of the car, and help her out of the car, and notice she is wearing high heels.

"Oh goodness Georiga, high heels?" I moan.

She narrows her eyes at me and protests,"Yes Marcel. I have to look good for a date."

I grab her waste, helping her out of the car, and onto the slippery ground and say,"Well you succeeded in that."

She grabs my hand and blushes. I help all the way to the auditorium, and when we get into the building, Georgia catches on.

"Iceskating!" she exclaims, letting go of my hand, and running straight to the shoe rentals, ripping her high heels off as she goes. Within 10 minutes, we both have our skates on, and we are ready to skate.

We make our way to the rink, and my stomach starts to twist. I am horrible at iceskating.

I take baby steps, inch by inch, further onto the rink, while Georgia is twirling around and spinning, playing with her dress as she goes. Georgia finally notices that I'm being left behind, and she speeds over to me. She swiftly comes to a stop next to me, ice spraying up onto my pants.

"Whats wrong?" she asks worried.

I shake my head,"Oh nothing. I'm completely fine."

Georgia doesn't believe it. She frowns and states,"No, you're sad."