Chapter 11

~Georgia's POV~

I haven't got to do a makeover on someone in years. I used to put lipstick and mascara on Tyler when I was 5, and he was like 10, but that was it. And he rarely let me do that. So this is a special occasion. I become all giddy, and I rub my hands together, extremely excited. Marcel raises an eyebrow at me, as if he doubting me.

"Don't worry Marcel, you are good hands, you will never look better in your life." I reassure him, turning his chair towards my mirror. He smiles at me in the mirror, his dimples showing up. I love dimples.

"Oh, wait, before we begin, we need some music." I say. I walk over to my music player, and look through the songs on my ipod. I blast some Jay-Z, and Marcel scrunches his nose in disgust. I pause the song, and lower my shoulder,"What? Do you not like rap?" I ask, disappointed. Marcel shakes his head,"Never had, never will. It's not my thing." I sigh and give up, "Then what do you want to listen to?" Marcel is silent for a moment but then admits, "One Direction, they are pretty cool."

Marcel listens to One Direction. Oh gosh. Hahahaha, alright, I have to admit it, I do listen to One Direction sometimes. They are pretty cool.

I shrug and say, "Alright, I have their albums, we can listen to them." I put all their songs on shuffle, and walk back over to Marcel, digging into my work.

I put my hands on Marcel's hair, and feel that it is quite solid. I peel my hands away from his hair, and ask, "What do you put in your hair?"

Marcel looks at me in the mirror and answers,"Gel."

I shake my head, "Well this has to go. You need to go shower."

Marcel just sits there, looking at me wide eyed.

I grab him up from the chair, and shove him towards the bathroom, "Oh don't be a baby, I'll be waiting out here."

Marcel stands by the bathroom door for a second, then walks in very slowly, as if he is walking into a new planet.

I sit on the bed and wait patiently, waiting for Marcel to finish showering. About 10 minutes later, Marcel comes out, all dressed again hair damp. But to my surprise, his hair is a light curly texture.

I stand from the bed, and come to Marcel, rubbing my hand through his wet hair, intrigued. "Is your hair naturally curly?" I ask. Marcel nods, "Yes, but I never know how to style it, so I gel it back."

I stand back and study Marcel, imagining ideas that would make him look good looking. The longer I study him, the more I notice he has a beautiful complexion. That he is, actually good looking.

"Well, I will show you. Here, sit down again." I say, sitting him back in the chair.

I begin blow drying his hair towards the right, running a brush through it while I do. Slowly it begins to dry, and soft curls come across Marcel's forehead. I turn off the blow dryer, and check my work. "Hmmmm."  I grab my gel, and lightly finger it through Marcel's hair, holding his soft curls that go across his forehead. I smile at my work and say, "Now time for your face."

Marcel looks at me scared. I laugh, "Nothing huge, don't worry."

"First off, you need to try not to speak out of your nose. It's a little high pitched, and nasally." I tell him.  Marcel looks at me offended. "Marcel, you asked me to help you, and that's what I'm doing." I say to him. He rolls his eyes, and tries to talk in  a deeper voice, "How's this." he asks, going a little too low. I shake my head, "Too low." He tries again, but now it sounds like his normal voice. "Close." I say. Third time is the charm. His voice sounds kinda handsome. "Perfect." I say, putting two thumbs up.

"Alright, Marcel, we definitely need to get rid of these glasses, they are taped together for goodness sake, and look like they are from the 90's." I pull the glasses from Marcel's face, and he twitches his nose, then blinks a few times. "Now I can't see." he complains. I think for a moment, then I search into my drawers, and pull out a new pair of contacts. "Put these in," I say, tossing them to him.

After a couple minutes, Marcel gets them in, and he already looks better. I make Marcel stand up, and I play with his suspender, tie, and sweater. I shake my head, "Marcel, this needs to change too."  Marcel shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know how, all my clothes look like this." I bite my lip and think, then an idea pops into my head, "Wait here!" I tell him, running from the room.

I walk into my brother's room, and begin digging through my brothers clothes. I finally pull together an outfit, and I bring it back into my room. Marcel chooses a new One Direction song, then sets the iPod down. I set the clothes down in Marcel's arms and say, "Go change." Marcel raises an eyebrow. I shove him towards the bathroom again saying, "In the bathroom."

After about 30 seconds of him changing, he comes out of the bathroom, with only pants on. "Umm, these are a little big." he says awkwardly. My eyes go huge. Holy crap, Marcel has a six pack. I stand there in awe. "Uh, Georgia?" Marcel says, snapping his fingers. I shake my head and blush, "Sorry. Here, put on this belt." I come extremely close to Marcel, and hand him the belt. Without knowing what I'm saying I blurt out, "Where did the six pack come from?" Marcel looks down and notices that he's  shirtless. Marcel rubs the back of his neck, a little shy and answers, "I uh, box, and wrestle sometimes."

Wow that's new.

"I never knew that!" I say smiling. Marcel shrugs," I don't tell a lot of people. It's kind of a after school thing."

Wow, I thought all this boy did was read.

I shove Marcel back into the bathroom, touching his beautiful abs and say, "Hurry up."

Marcel now comes out fully clothed, in a button down shirt, dark jeans, and nice shoes. I blink a few times, not believing what I'm seeing. Marcel actually looks... good.

I let a deep breath come out and I nod my head, "Wow Marcel, you look...hot!"

Marcel smiles again, his dimples going deep, and he blushes redder than before.