Chapter 30

~Georgia's POV~

As I walk into the dance studio, I'm not totally sure about all of this. Like yes, I can dance, I am a cheer leader, but I'm not sure about this kind of dancing. About 7 older woman, ages 70 and up, are stretching on the dance floor, their wrinkly old bodies twisting ways I don't think is healthy. Bright lights shine down onto the glossy floor, and mirrors cover the walls. A few bars are nailed to the wall, and water bottles, and sweat towels, cover the floor. Yup, this is a dance studio.

"This should be fun!" Marcel encourages, smiling down at me.

I don't have to force a smile back, because this will be fun,"Oh yeah." I say smiling back.

~Marcel's POV~

I'm really hoping Georgia doesn't think wrong of me because I'm bringing her to this dance studio. I'm doing it all for Leeroy. And maybe this dance lesson won't be too bad. I've been to like 3 of Leeroy's dance classes, and they are quite fun. I actually enjoy them. I'm hoping Georgia will too.

I notice Leeroy come out of the supplies closet, holding a few sweat bands. He locks the door, then turns towards Georgia and me. His eyes go huge, and a smile brighter than the sun spreads across his face.

"Marcel!" he shouts, dropping the sweat bands, and giving me a hug. I hug Leeroy back, but he is practically jumping in my arms. He finally lets go of me, giggling, and still smiling. "I thought you weren't going to come?" Leeroy says, surprised.

"I had to bring a buddy along." I gesture towards Georgia, who is thankfully, smiling warmly at Leeroy.

Leeroy greets Georgia,"Well hello Georgia! Good to see you! Thank you so much for coming." His voice is extremely high pitched.

Georgia smiles, "No, it's my pleasure, I'm really excited for this dance class!"

Leeroy rubs his hands together, his voice eager. "I'm so excited to teach it. This is the most students I've ever had! Including you two." Leeroy scans us both for a moment then blurts,"Oh no! You guys don't have work out clothes on!" He shakes his head,"No worries, I have some extra clothes of mine, in the back, follow me!"

Leeroy spins, twirls, and skips, as we follow him to the back room. He is really an odd kid, but he is my best friend. He flings open the back door, and leaps to a box of old work out clothes. Georgia and I both wait at the door, while Leeroy searches through the box, occasionally throwing a few things in the air. He starts humming some One Direction as he searches, and after a minute or so, he turns around, with his arms full of work out clothes. He shoves half of the clothes into my arms, and then the other half into Georgia's saying,"Here you go. But be careful with these, they are some of my favorite work out clothes." We both nod, agreeing to being careful, and Leeroy leaves the room.

The tension in the air gets slightly awkward, as Georgia and I both just stand their, clothes in hand.

I cough, and speak up, "I guess I'll go change some where else."

Georgia nods, "I guess so. I'll see you in a minute."

I smile, and leave the room, closing the door quickly. I find a bathroom, and quickly change into the allotted clothes Leeroy gave me. I have to admit, that I wear some pretty nerdy things, but this... this is just bad.  I'm wearing bright green, stretchy, skin tight leggings, a big fluffy sweat shirt, that looks like it is from the 80's, scrunchy socks,  some white tennis-shoes, and a pink sweat band.

Oh gosh someone save me.

I rip the head band from my forehead, set it down in the sink. That's the best it is going to get. I switch the lights off, and take slow steps out of the bathroom, not wanting anyone to see me. The back door is still closed, and the lights are still on, she must still be changing. I lean against the brick wall, and sigh. I hear the door click open, and I whip my head towards that direction. Georgia comes out, and my mouth drops.