An Arranged Marriage ❉ n.m

By natemaloski

Famous and living the dream, Skate Maloley didn't plan on being involved in an arranged marriage with a small... More

Intro
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty - Part Two
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
A/N: Crossover ❤️
Seventy-Eight

Two

20.2K 691 748
By natemaloski

-Tori POV-

"Oh my god." I mumbled as we stepped into the jam packed club.

I felt a bit uncomfortable at first, not being used to the high life that Jade had become accustomed to. Jade had introduced me to about ten people just when we walked in. I was impressed with her really.

"You okay?" Jade asked as we walked passed a group of guys who were shooting me glances. This was out of my comfort zone.

I nodded. "Where's Cam and Nash?"

"There!" She pointed to a huge group of guys, a few girls too. I felt kind of nervous meeting these people since they were all famous. Would I even fit in?

At this point I was feeling so out of place. Jade seemed so comfortable.

"Tori!" Nash spotted us and held out his arms. I hugged him, I didn't have feelings for Nash. He made me smile but after today I felt like he would be a good friend.

"Hey guys!" Jade said to group. All eyes landed on me. "This is Tori, my best friend that I told you guys about."

"Sup T." A guy with black hair and thick - but nice - eyebrows. "Jack Gilinsky."

I smiled at him.

"I'm his twin Jack Johnson." A blonde guy hugged me. He was grinning, I found him extremely cute.

"Matthew." Said another, i noticed his boyish grin.

"Taylor Caniff." A guy with a bandana cane up behind me and handed Jack Gilinsky a bottle of champagne.

A guy with brown hair and a smile that made Jade blush too. "I'm Shawn Mendes."

"Aaron." A guy winked, he was sitting beside Matthew.

"Where's Skate and Derek?" Cam said as the club lights dimmed.

"Oh they're about to peform!" Jade shook my hand as two guys came onto stage. I couldn't see there faces yet but one had a man-bun and the other had a snapback on.

"Wassup party people!" The man-bun guy spoke - his voice was deep and kind of hot. "Y'all ready for this?"

The crowd roared.

"I dont think they ready Skate." The other guy - he was probably Derek then - said.

The crowd grew so much louder. I was mindblown. Jade and I stood in front of the Jacks.

"They performing Ain't Got It." Jack Gilinsky said what they started rapping.

I was blown away - Derek was so good but Skate was...something else. He was so easy on stage and rapped his heart out. I was mesmerized by him.

"He's so good." I said to Jade.

When the song was done, Derek came towards us but Skate did a song from his new album. It was called I Been and was so catchy, I started swaying to it.

The song ended after a while, Skate blew his fans a kiss that made the crowd go wild. I clapped and watched Skate disappear into the crowd.

"Tori." Jade nudged me. "This is Derek."

"Sup." Derek smiled at me.

"You're so good!" I said. "I loved the whole thing."

"I'm glad you did, Jade said you would love the performance." Derek said as we all sat down. The guys had passed drinks around for us all.

"I'll definitely be at your concerts." I said.

"You better." Derek nudged me. He was handsome - his smile made me feel warm but I didn't really feel a spark.

Am I crazy? I had met these guys and was already looking for a spark. I was such a hoe.

"Here comes the man!" The guys all laughed and fist bumped him - Skate as he neared us. He had a grin on his face and his man bun was messier.

"You did good man." Derek applauded Skate.

Skate nodded proudly and then his eyes flicked to mine. He did a double take - I smiled slowly feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"You must Tori." Skate said, his hands slid into his pocket.

I nodded. Skate nodded.

And that was the end of our first and probably last conversation. I felt like a dork.

"Bathroom?" I asked Jade. She nodded and we headed to the ladies room for a while.

"I'm such a loser!" I said as we stepped in. "Skate is incredible hot and all I did was nod at him."

"Babe." Jade laughed. "He's not much of a talker with girls."

"Is he gay?" I wondered.

Jade giggled. "He's not gay but he doesn't do the relationship thing."

I nodded. "He probably has a bunch of girls anyways."

"Don't worry about him, he's just one guy." Jade said.

"Its not like I'm in love with him." I laughed. "I haven't said a word to him...he just seemed nice that's all."

Jade nodded. "Well Gilinsky seems to like you."

I laughed. "No way!"

"I swear...come on let's just get going before the guys think we flaked." She grabbed my hand and we exited the bathroom.

The rest of the night panned out so well, Jade and I kept the alcohol on the low. We danced with the guys and watched Jack and Jack perform. One of their friends, Sammy Wilkinson showed up later.

Is like all of the friends are blessed with looks. It was almost 1 a.m when Jade and I were dancing, Cameron stole Jade and I was alone.

"Tori." Gilinsky popped up in front of me. His hands were already resting on my hips, his eyes burning into mine.

"Jack." I laughed nervously. He was handsome and tall - if he liked me maybe I would be into him.

"Come here." Jack pulled me so close to him. I felt awkward and tried to pull away - his face was way too close to mine.

"I'm sorry this is - " I chuckled awkwardly.

"You like this?" Jack said biting his lip and moving his hand down my back towards my ass.

"Jack please!" I said trying to push him away. I was feeling weird now and wanted to leave.

"Come on baby - " he smirked.

"That's enough G." Someone pulled Jack off me, he stumbled into the crowd. I stepped back and looked up to meet Skate's dark eyes.

I cleared my throat. "Uhm..thanks."

"You alright?" Skate asked, stepping closer. His eyes were full of genuine concern. He was really sweet.

I gulped. "I'm fine."

"I'll get Jade." Skate said looking at with a frown. His sweetness gone and replaced by a wall.

"Skate!" A few fans came hopping towards him holding out phones for picture. He smiled immediately at the sight of fans.

I stepped back to find Jade when Skate took my hand. "Come on, take a picture with us."

His fans all insisted so I joined in and stood beside Skate. His hand slowly slid around my waist making me stiffen up. He looked at me for a moment and I felt a wave of warmth.

The picture was taken. The fans took one of just Skate and I - which weirded me out a lot. But he seemed fine with it. 

"That was strange." I laughed when they left.

Skate chuckled - his smile was so beautiful.

"I love the fans man." Skate said. "I think they like you."

I laughed. I couldn't think of what to say.

"You're living in LA now?" Skate asked pulling me down onto the VIP lounge chairs.

I shook my head. "I'm going back to London in a week."

Skate seemed disappointed. "Well I'd love to hang before you...leave."

I was caught off guard. "What?"

Skate laughed. "If you feel weird about that, we don't have to."

I shook my head. "No, I'd actually love to."

"Good." Skate smiled. "Maybe I could show you around if Jade doesn't beat me to it."

"I'd love if you did."

He smiled. I smiled.

"Jesus Skate!" Derek yelled from across us. "I ain't see you smile like that ever!"

Skate rolled his eyes, I saw a small smile on his lips. "Shut the fück up man."

"You's in love brutha!" Derek and Sammy laughed.

"Motherfückers." Skate chuckled and his his face with his snapback.

I couldn't help but giggle at how cute he was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 309 22
I suck at descriptions but request are open. Derek Nate Dillon Jack J Jack G Swazz Sammy Tez Cover by @AntiHayes ✨
149K 3.5K 39
Katie thought she was in love with Jack Gilinsky, but when she meets Nate Maloley, she finds herself conflicted. Taking the obvious choice of Nate an...
156K 4.1K 102
{Discontinued} Some cute..but mostly smut...enjoy😘
89.1K 1.3K 59
"Nate Maloley added you to the group at 12:00am"