Leah Riddle (Book 1)

By xxShaylee3xx

(Series in Editing) "What's going on?" I turned to Severus. "We need your help. The Death Eaters," Barty said... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Twenty-Six

3.6K 52 12
By xxShaylee3xx

 Ginny's POV

I sent Leah the letter, hoping she got it and showed up. We were all worried.

"Do you think she's alright?" Ron worried and I smiled.

"She's a tough one, of course she's okay!" I exclaimed, but I still wasn't sure. We sat around the fire in silence for a while and pretty soon, it had been an hour since I sent Leah the letter.

"Ginny, would you go find Leah please?" Harry begged, and I could see he was really worried.

"Sure, Ron did you hear the password?" I asked, turning to Ron who was nervously staring at the common room door.

"It's Pureblood," he mumbled, glancing at the clock. I nodded and quickly walked out. I ran down the steps all the way to the dungeons, and could hear what sounded like Leah singing with someone else. It ended really quickly and then there was talking, cheering, and then a new set of voices.

"Pureblood," I said and the door swung open. I looked around and saw Slytherins dressed in revealing party clothes. Some people were grinding others were just dancing regularly, and some were jumping up and down, cheering. The lights were admittedly really cool and I cautiously walked in, but soon realized most of them were drunk. I looked over to the refreshment table and saw Malfoy's unmistakable figure. Just by the way he stood and the color of his hair. Next to him I saw a girl, but couldn't make out who it was. His arm was around her waist and she was leaning into him. She started cheering and Draco turned towards her, said something, and then she smiled sheepishly. I heard what sounded like 'Leah'. It couldn't be Leah! I looked more closely and realized that it was.

"Leah, what the hell are you doing?" I asked and she barely glanced back before taking a long drink of butterbeer. She turned towards me, still drinking, and then stopped.

"H-hey Ginny," she slurred. Oh god, she's drunk!

"I thought they didn't want you here," I said, narrowing my eyes at her butterbeer.

"Well, th-they didn't. I was trying to...trying to sneak out so I could go up to the common room, but they f-found me. I don't really know what happened after that. It's a blurrrrrrr," she giggled, her words being slurred and her speech impaired.

"I need to get you out of here," I said, worrying they'd do something horrible to her.

"How'd you get in here?" she giggled, taking my face in her hands roughly.

"Ron heard you say the password and told me to come get you," I said, tugging on her hands. I narrowed my eyes slightly, catching sight of what looked like a tattoo on her forearm. But soon I was distracted, realizing she had fallen backward. The singing stopped and people started clapping, and Leah looked pleased. I tried again with Leah.

"Leah, come on work with me!" I groaned trying to pull her up. She stumbled and spilled her butterbeer.

"Ugh, my butterbeer!" she cried out. Malfoy laughed and tossed her another one, which she gladly chugged. Malfoy was up to something.

"Leah enough!" I scolded, trying not to show suspicion.

"No!" she yelled as I went to take it. I pulled back in defeat and Parkinson started speaking.

"Well, even I have to admit, Draco and Leah beat us," she said sourly and everyone yelled and cheered.

"Fuck yeah!" Leah yelled and stood up, dragging Draco to the stage.

"What's a blood traitor doing here?" Pansy asked and Leah took the microphone.

"Pretend she's not here," she said, smiling at Parkinson. I frowned, feeling really betrayed.

"Pansy you lose!" she yelled and Malfoy laughed.

"Blaise, sorry dude," Malfoy chuckled.

Leah whispered something, covering the microphone, and they all nodded. Pansy smirked at Leah's butterbeer.

"Uh oh, someone's drunk," Pansy said. I looked around the room, looking to see if the other Slytherin's looked like they were up to something. Maybe they drugged her. When I turned back, I watched as Leah gazed up at Malfoy, and then she kissed him, right on the lips, in front of everyone. I cannot believe that happened! People started whistling, but all I wanted to do was hex her. She lied to us! She's cheating on my brother!

"Leah, you just kissed Malfoy!" I shrieked in rage as she stumbled over.

"Who-who's Malfoy?" she asked, opening another butterbeer.

"Ron's going to hear about this," I hissed and then raced out of the common room. I felt so angry! I ran up to the common room and stopped at the door.

"Balderdash!" I yelled and walked in.

"...I think I'm starting to love her," Ron was saying to Harry when I stormed in.

"You won't after this!" shouted, and people looked over. Hermione rushed over and pulled me to the couch.

"What happened, where's Leah?" she asked. I took a deep breath and then stood up.

"She betrayed us, and lied to us! Ron, she's cheating on you! She's an actual Slytherin! She was partying with them, and hanging around with Malfoy and Parkinson!" I yelled, and by now everyone was looking at me.

"She's cheating on me?" asked Ron, who looked really hurt. Hermione looked enraged, and Harry just looked confused. I left out the part about her being drunk and her explanation; I didn't care.

"Yeah, with that filthy git, Malfoy! She kissed him right in front of everyone! When I first walked in, I didn't realize it was her. She was standing next to Malfoy by the drinks and his arm was around her waist. She was clearly leaning into him, enjoying his company."

"She was hanging out with him, clinging to him like Parkinson would, and she was wearing really revealing clothing, that he was practically drooling over. It was this super small crop top, skinny jeans, and heels! Something a stripper Slytherin girl would wear! Then Parkinson said something about her and Malfoy winning, and they went up on this dumbass makeshift stage where she kissed him!" I yelled, and people were whispering.

Ron looked defeated and like he was going to cry. Hermione looked like she was going to explode, and Harry was still confused.

"Why would she do that?" Ron whispered. Fred and George came over and sat on either side of Ron.

"She was using us! And, only to make things worse...I think I saw a dark mark on her arm. Harry, I think she was using us to get to you," I whispered, remembering the tattoo I saw on her inner left arm. Everyone was silent for a moment before Hermione spoke up.

"I trusted her...and she was so loyal to Ron in Hogsmead. She turned down Cedric for him...I thought she was loyal. She said she is but I guess she didn't mean to us," she said bitterly. Ron put his head in his hands and his shoulders sagged.

"I'm going to bed," he muttered almost running away. Everyone else agreed and made their way to the dorms. Neville looked absolutely crushed, I knew he really liked her. I patted his shoulder as I passed him. Before I went to bed, I passed the boy's dorm and heard Ron's faint crying. That bitch is going to pay.

-----

Leah's POV

"No, Draco, we can't let her tell them!" I freaked out, trying to run after her.

"You have to wait until the morning! If you go now, she'll know you aren't drunk and then you have no chance to redeem yourself. Wait until the morning!" he said, taking my hands. I nodded and Draco pulled me into a hug.

"I promise this will work out, and your dad won't be that angry," he soothed and I nodded. The party didn't die down for a while, but Draco pulled me up to my room so I could sleep off my tipsiness. Once he said goodnight and left, I instantly fell asleep, not realizing how tired I was.

The next morning I heard an alarm going off that sounded like it was right next to me. My head was pounding. Okay, I was not that drunk!

"Oh my god," I heard Pansy moan as she threw the clock against the wall.

"Having a party on a Sunday was stupid," she moaned and I nodded. I stumbled out of bed and realized I had damage control to take care of.

"I don't know how I'll be able to get them to believe me," I muttered and Pansy frowned.

"Oh yeah, you kissed Draco in front of her," she remembered.

"Don't remind me," I groaned. There was a knock on the door and we both groaned. The door opened and Draco saw our pained expressions.

"LOOK WHO'S GOT A HANGOVER!" he yelled and we groaned, falling onto my bed. Pansy looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"You don't?" I asked. He shook his head and then laughed.

"You guys smell like butterbeer," he smiled. I groaned again and walked into the bathroom, taking a really quick shower and magically drying my hair. I made my hair blonde and didn't bother to change my eyes. I put on black eyeliner and then grabbed my Hogwarts skirt and a long sleeved black shirt that hugged my curves, and then slipped on heels. I ran out of the bathroom and Draco appraised me along with Pansy.

"You clean up well, but you still look hungover," Pansy smiled. She looked absolutely fine. Draco saw my confused expression and threw a potion at me. I drank it and instantly felt brand new.

"Oh thank you," I smiled, and I saw that they were both dressed. Draco was in his full uniform and Pansy wearing a cute dress with her Slytherin tie.

"Let's go, I have some trust to win back," I said and we made our way to the Great Hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...
37 0 4
Adulation ❤︎ Excessive devotion to someone; Servile flattery. Born and raised as Severus Snape's daughter (Y/n) has quite the experience at Hogwarts...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
48.1K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...