Aphmau the Renegade

By Llama_Derp

Aphmau left Pheonix Drop and leaves Laurence in charge. Garroth have into O'kasis but never got married to Ni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not A Chapter I'm Sorry
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Please Read: The Story Depends On This
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
AUTHORS NOTE BECAUSE I NEED TO ADDRESS YOU
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Yeh or Nah?
Chapter 39: Dream
Chapter 40
Chapter Aphmau
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Dream
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Hey Guys!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
well this is awkward
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
whoops
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/N
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
...
For Your Information.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
whoops 2.0
well then.

Chapter 32

992 26 13
By Llama_Derp

Adam backed up. "The ender dragon..."

"I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just--" she was cut off with Adam's hug. Adam was the most forgiving out of us, me being the least.

"I understand. It's a lot like I'm ashamed of being Herobrine's son. It's a sore topic. Something you never want to speak of." He cooed.

I could see Alesa wiping away her tears. We didn't know what to do so we awkwardly walked to our rooms and went inside.

The Ender Dragon's daughter married to Herobrine's son. A better love story than Twi- Midnight.

I got bored after a few hours and texted the guys in the group chat that didn't have Adam.

"You think it's all clear? It's been two hours." I texted.

"I think we can go back down to at least tell them we're here." Jin replied.

"Mission Impossible is a go." Ross added.

We met up where the stairs were and stepped downstairs.

"Just pretend you don't know anything." Jin said cautiously.

We walked into the kitchen, Adam and Alesa were smiling and taking.

"Hey guys!" Adam greeted.

"Hey we just got back." I said nervously.

"Oh Jess, don't lie. I saw you guys listening to our conversation." Alesa laughed.

"Uh. Whoops..." we all laughed nervously.

"It's alright. Also I've decided that Mason will be homeschooled. Him and I will join in your deal." Alesa said as calm as possible.

"SQEEEE!" I jumped up and down.

"Calm down Jess. Your 22 but you act as if your five." Jin said.

"Shush your face. I have a girl friend now that's immortal too! Instead of all guys!" I continued to fangirl.

"I mean Jin and Ross wore dresses that one time." Adam pointed out.

"It was a faze!" They both yelled.

"Mhm sure. Anyway Alesa go get Mason. We'll be getting to Irene now." I smiled and Alesa went to go get Mason.

When she came back with Mason I opened the portal and Irene along with the rest of the divine warriors were still there.

"Irene she is here to accept the deal." I announced.

"Jess you always come in the worst possible times." Irene pretended to sound hurt.

"Deal with it. Now my friend here is ready. Along with the child." I turned to Alesa, "What age do you want Mason to stay?"

"Hmm. 18. I don't want him older than Adam and I." I nodded, the same white light appeared and we were teleported back.

"Well that was short and sweet." I smiled and we walked back to the kitchen.

"Now let's get to business. I have to go regain my different forms. I'll be heading to the nether." I heard gasps.

"That's where the demon form is?" Ross seemed concerned.

"Well half of it. The other half is with Travis's original leader." I explained.

"That's where you got it?" Then Jin remembered something, "Is that why you didn't come back for awhile to the orphanage?"

"Orphanage?" Aaron, Travis, Garroth, Laurence, and Dante walked in.

"Yeah, before we found out about the whole dimension thing we were all orphans." Ross said.

"You guys too?" Laurence said sympathetically.

"Dante want to hear a story?" I ask in a motherly voice. Dante nodded and everyone sat down.

"Well when I was four, my 'parents' died in a fire. Irene explained them as host parents, which were programmed to raise me. Anyway, I was sent to an orphanage. I met four idiots, a guy in a purple dinosaur sweatshirt, a kid with a purple amulet, a dude in a purple sweater and a book, then there was just Ross in a narwhal sweatshirt. I'll admit at first I was terrified of them. The orphans called them strange and scary. Everyone was scared of them. But I decided to finally confront them and introduce myself: *hollographic memory crystal*

"Hi! My names Jessica, but you can call me Jess." A child with raven black and amber eyes held out her hand.

"Uh hi Jess. I'm Adam!" The kid with the amulet took her hand and shook it.

"I'm Ross. And no this is not a sloth sweater, it's a narwal." The other kid took her hand and turned a slight pink.

"Ohs! I'm the Barney!" The other boy with a purple dinosaur sweater took her hand as well.

Adam nudged the other kid with a sweater, "Huh? O-oh... Hi the names J-Jin." He took her hand too and also turned a shade of red.

"I'm sorry if this a hard topic but why do the other kids call you weird?" We all sat down under the apple tree.

"We don't know. We never really talked to them." Adam laid back.

"How long have you guys been here?" Jess asked.

"Since about two days ago. We all arrived at the same time. It's funny, all our parents died the same way. They all died in a house fire." Jin trailed off in thought.

"Oh I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, my parents died in a fire as well." Jess tried to sound strong and careful.

"Hm. Maybe it's fate." Ross joked.

"Owch! The apples fell on me!" Barney had a apple in his hand.

"Jess?" Adam asked.

"Yeah?"

"Friends forever?"

We all said in response, "Friends forever."

The scene shifted:

"What did you say sloth boy?" Ross was being pinned to the locker. It was apparent that they were in high school.

"I'm not a sloth! I'm a narwal!" Ross screamed back. Struggling against his attackers.

The boys laughed.

Footsteps were heard coming around the corner, Jess came running over to the scene.

"Care to explain what's going on here?" Jess asked in a strive voice.

The boys laughed again, "Ross is this your little girlfriend?"

"N-no." Ross was struggling for air.

Jess started laughing, "Don't you dare underestimate me."

The boys tensed up, and a glint of fear was rising.

"What are you gonna do about it? Your just a girl!" One of the boys laughed.

Jess started to glow. She grew wings that were black as coal. She pinned the boy holding Ross to the locker.

"If you dare touch any of my friends again. You won't be getting off so easy." Jess told them in a dark demonic voice.

The two boys nodded and sprinted off.

Jess's wings disappeared and helped up Ross.

"You okay man?" She patted him on the head.

"Yeah. Thanks Jess. I owe you one." Ross turned away and chuckled.

The scene shifted again:

"Awwww is Adam going to homecoming with Alesa~Senpai?" Jess teased.

"Shut up. You don't even have a date!" Adam pointed out.

"So? You know me, I don't do that kind of stuff." Jess said.

"Oh you aren't going?" Jin asked confused. "Didn't like a bunch of guys ask you?"

"Yeah but dances aren't really my scene. And plus I'll be training again tonight." Jess jumped on her bed.

"Again? You always train! Take a break." Ross sat on the desk.

"Well I need to control my demon form before I destroy everything." Jess sighed.

"Oh yeah how was that mission? You were gone for awhile." Jin said looking up from his book.

"Obviously it was successful but it took way longer than I thought. I had to travel across the dimension to one region to the other." Jess complained.

"It's weird none of us got that mission." Ross pointed out.

"I don't know why. That's up to your leader."

"Moving away from that topic, Jess you aren't going to homecoming?" Ross asked to clarify.

"Why would I?" Jess laid back down.

"Because you never know when we'll be to another dance! We're gonna get busy!" Jin pointed out.

"Ugh but I don't wannnnaaaa." Jess complained.

"You know what Jess you need a social life! All you do is train!" Everyone was trying to drag Jess of her bed.

"NUUU!" She was clinging on to the sheets.

"If we go your going down with us!" They said while struggling to drag Jess.

"NO!" Jess gave one last effort to cling on the bed frame.

It appeared that Jess was on Jin's back still struggling to get free.

"But whyyyy?" Jess stopped struggling.

"Because your 15, you need a social life."

"Miss. Maria? Can you get Jess a dress for homecoming?" Ross asked the lady at the orphanage.

"Yes of course! Now come on Jess, let's get you cleaned up." Jin put Jess down and pushed her to Miss. Maria. Jess shot them a last death glare then followed Miss.Maria.

The science shifted to the night:

Jess arrived along with the rest of the boys except Adam who was with Alesa.

"I hate you guys so much." Jess said under her breath, because everyone's eyes were on her.

"Love you too." They teased.

Jess swore under her breath and when no one was looking escaped back outside. She ended up in a long dark purple dress with a leather jacket.

"Jess go back inside." Jin sat next to her.

"Nope. I'll meet you guys back at the orphanage." Jess started to get up but Jin grabbed her hand.

"Jess it's one night. Cmon lighten up, because I know as soon as you get back your gonna go back to training." Jin knew her too well.

"Jin I'm going back." Jin stood up next to her and pulled her into a hug.

"One dance. That's it. Then we can all leave except for Adam of course." Jin pleaded.

"One dance that's it. Then it's training for me." Jess gave in and followed Jin.

The scene shifted again:

"I got another mission." Jess announced. She was wearing a leather jacket, purple tank top, and some worn out jeans.

Three guys were sitting before her. One had a purple and green shirt, one with a purple and white jacket, one with glasses and his narwal sweater, and one with a purple amulet and sunglasses. Everyone seemed to be either 16 or 17.

"Again? Why do you have so many missions?" Ross complained.

"I have a lot of missions but their usually boring." Jess sat down.

"What about the time you became a superhero?" Adam pointed out.

"Okay was fun but that's it." Jess admitted. "You guys get all the combat missions. Now those are fun."

"I guess." Jin shrugged. "So what's your mission?"

"Well this one is actually fun. I have go assassinate a lord that rules his kingdom poorly."

"At least it's for a good cause. When will you be leaving?" Adam asked.

"Tonight. I'll see you guys probably in a few days. At least we don't have to worry about the orphanage wondering where we are anymore." Jess informed.

"Bye Jess. Come back safe." Everyone gave her a hug and she jumped through the portal.

The hologram went away back into the memory crystal.

Everyone's attention was back on me,

"So that's a quick summary of my life. If you can't tell it left off to when I got to Phoenix Drop." I finished up.

"Yeah then you left us for three years. Irene didn't even tell us if you were alive or not!" Jin slammed his fist on the table.

"Wasn't my fault that she said I did the mission wrong. In my opinion it was a quick and painless death." I said said in a mocking tone.

It was silent for a moment, as if everyone was deep in thought.

"So what about that time you left? Every night you would leave for something what was it?" Ross broke the silence.

I hesitated for a moment, I thought I was careful whenever I left.

"I-I--" I stuttered.

"Jess you can't lie to us. I mean what could you have done?" Jin cut me off.

"I don't know. It's kinda weird." I tried to persuade them.

"Nope I know you have a crystal for it. Cmon let us see." Adam pleaded.

"Fine. But if you make fun of me your all dead." I got the crystal from my pocket and displayed it.

"Jess cmon we're gonna be late!" A boy who looked as if he was 15 grabbed the hand of a girl with amber eyes and pulled her to class.

"V-Vylad! We have five minutes still." Jess complained and followed him.

"I know but I need to turn something in." They arrived at Chemistry class.

"Like what you big nerd?" Jess teased.

"Something for extra credit. Also I'm not a nerd I'm actually failing this class." Vylad pointed out and went to the teacher.

Jess sat at her seat and ignored the girls behind her, who were laughing at her.

One of them spoke up, "Hey trash! How's the garbage bin?" The girls laughed.

Jess chose to ignore them and work on her homework.

"Huh? Nothing to say? You always have something coming out of your mouth and it's usually not words." Another laughed.

Jess gritted her teeth and continued to ignore them.

The three girls walked up to her, "Not standing up today?" The girls stood in front of Jess for a few minutes without a response.

One girl got fed up and slapped Jess.

Jess started laughing and asked to see her outside. The girl said yes expecting to give her a real beating.

Vylad saw this and new what was happening but he was still taking to the teacher.

The scene shifted to when Jess and the girls were outside.

Jess eyes started to glow red. She pinned the girl to the nearest wall. The crystal didn't pick up what the words she was saying but the girl looked scared. Finally Jess let her go and she ran back into class.

Vylad came out to meet Jess.

"Look they provoked me first. I tried to ignore them I really did but they slapped me. I couldn't contain it anymore--" Jess whispered but was cut off by a hug from Vylad.

"I know it's hard." Vylad and Jess parted and he looked at her. He leaned in and kissed her.

The scene shifted once again,

"And you always called me the nerd." Vylad teased.

"Shut up. It's just a scholarship." Jess punched him in the shoulder.

"Jess your 16 and your gonna be going to college already!" Vylad and Jess were at the mall.

"So?" Jess sipped her smoothie.

"That's not natural! Normal human beings finish high school before even thinking of going to college. You on the other hand, are already in college!" Vylad exclaimed.

"Who said I was human?" Jess winked and they both laughed.

"I guess your right. You didn't use your powers to cheat did you?" Vylad had a scared expression on.

"Wow I think you would think better of me. Of course I didn't cheat." Jess rolled her eyes.

"Sure." Vylad said sarcastically.

"Well my flights tomorrow so I better get going." Jess got up and stretched.

"Anyway what are you majoring in?" Vylad got up and they started to walk home.

"Computer Engineering and Software Development." Jess said nonchalantly.

"Jess! Those are like some of the hardest majors. How did you manage that?"

"Because I'm awesome. Anyway see you in a few years!" Jess went to her house but before she did Vylad have her another kiss and walked off.

The scene shifted once more,

"Jess!" Vylad came over and tackle-hugged Jess.

"Long time no see!" Jess hugged him back.

"So how was college?" Vylad and her parted and they started towards the bag pick up.

"Stressful at the very least but it was fun." Jess put her hands behind her head.

"Anything um out of the ordinary?" Vylad asked nervously.

"You mean the parties and stuff? I stayed say from those. I focused on my studies so I could finish as fast as possible. That's why I'm already back in only four years from the normal six." Vylad looked amazed.

"So how's high school been?" Jess gives him a half smile.

"Well I'm living in your shadow so not as good. The teachers always compare me to you since I always hug out with you I guess they thought some of your genius would rub off on me." Vylad complained.

Jess got her bags and they walked to Vylad's car and drove home.

"So you've been taking care of my pup?" Jess asks.

"Of course! She's such a cutie." Vylad said in a babyish voice.

They got home.

The scene shifted again.

"Vylad give me an honest truthful answer." Jess glared at him. "Are you a dimension jumper?"

Vylad nodded slowly. "You caught me." He put his hands up in surrender.

"I knew you weren't from this dimension!" Jess turned from dead serious to a kid in a candy store.

"You aren't gonna yell at me?" Vylad looked confused, but also relieved.

"Nope! I'm also a jumper. But you need to tell me, which divine warrior do you work for?" Jess asked suddenly.

"Irene the Matron."

"Really? My mom? I didn't know you can have two people working for you." Jess stopped for a moment to think.

"Two? There's another person working for her? Who? And also mom?" Vylad was really confused at the situation at hand.

"First off. Your looking at her. I work for my mother. Second off. I am Irene's daughter. Also are you a descendant too?" Jess had a hint of fear in her eyes.

"No I was born to Lord Garte and Lady Zianna of O'kasis. I never liked my father so I ran away. To here." Vylad had a sickening look in his face, as if we was sick from just saying Garte's name.

Jess looked sad for a moment. Her next mission was to assassinate Garte, and have Lady Zianna rule O'kasis.

"Thanks for everything. I have a mission to get to. I'll see you hopefully soon." Jess sounded hurt and put on a fake smile.

"Can I come with you? I mean we work for the same person." Vylad grabbed her wrist.

"Sorry Vylad but I'm gonna do this one solo." Jess pulled away and left through the portal. What she didn't know was Vylad was following close behind her.

The hollographic images went back into the crystal and everyone seemed in shock.

"So you left those nights to go to high school?" Jin questioned.

"Yeah. Call me a nerd but I wanted to get some kind of full education. And obviously I did, I even went to college and graduated!" I put the two crystals back in my pocket.

"J-Jess. You know V-Vylad?" Garroth asked shakily.

"Uh yeah he was best friend. Yes I know he's your brother but I couldn't tell you where he is even if I wanted to. When I left I left him behind, who knows he might be in that dimension still or a complete different one." I shrugged knowing that Garroth would want to know where Vylad was. If I could find him I would but I can't.

"So was Vylad your boyfriend in hat dimension?" Travis asked casually. Everyone but Adam shot him a glare.

"Uh not exactly. We're just good friends." I said nervously. Even then I still didn't want a relationship. Like I said, I'm too much trouble.

"Friends with benefits if you ask me." Travis chuckled.

I put my sword to his neck, I may be an angel but I can still kill.

"Woah, cmon Jess, I know it's sensitive topic." Ross pried me off Travis.

"S-sorry Jess I forgot." Travis apologized.

"It's fine. Just try not to bring that stuff up." I put on a weak smile and say back down. "Anyway I should get going again. Travis you coming?"

"Why Travis? Why not us?" Aaron complained.

"First off, I'm going to the nether, second we're gonna visit Travis's father. I promised him I would take him one day to face his father." I explained and they backed off.

"So later tonight?" He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah sure whatever. And this time I promise I'll be back sooner than last time." I gave the guys a reassuring look and walked off in thought to my room.

SOME OF THIS BOOK DOESN'T FIT ALL THE LORE FOR MCD IM SORRY IF I MIX THINGS UP A BIT. ITS FOR STORYLINE PURPOSES. ANYWAY HAVE A NICE DAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 243 18
Garroth and Aphmau are just teenager's. They both have their problem's. They both have one problem they share though, and that's that they're in love...
22K 324 44
~I made the cover, This story will not be exactly like Minecraft diaries I do not own Minecraft diaries but I own this fanfiction~ All is calm in Phe...
219K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...
8.3K 161 30
nothin to see here