Chapter 18

We gracefully flew back down. When I say gracefully I mean I was awesome and Jin face planted on to the ground. I'll admit that it was maybe my fault, I may or may have not pushed him.

I started laughing, "Nice job stupid" my wings disappeared.

"Well maybe if someone hadn't pushed me then maybe I would have had a nice landing" He got up and rubbed his head.

"So what happened up there?" Garroth smirked.

Oh Irene did they see? No they couldn't have, we were way beyond eyesight. I hope, I think.

"Nothing" I shrugged it off and shot Jin a death glare.

"Sure we'll you certainly seem annoyed at him." Laurence replied.

"I'm always annoyed at him" I couldn't dare to show much emotion.

Aaron still had the picture in his hands.

"A-Aaron gimme!" I reached for the picture but since he's taller than me he lifted it out of my reach.

"Not until you tell me who these people are." He sounded like a teacher.

"W-why does it matter?" I was jumping to get to it, I heard everyone laughing in the background.

"Because your keeping secrets" WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE TALLER THAN ME.

"No I just don't want to tell you" I pouted.

"Aphmau..." he sighed and finally gave me my picture back.

Sky walked up behind me, "So Aph, when we going back to the dimension?"

I turned to face him still clutching the picture in my hands. "Tomorrow," I faced everyone, "If you didn't know already, while your in my pocket dimension and the connection is cut off, time goes by slower here than in the dimension you came from. So 24 hours here is a week there." Everyone from that dimension were gaping at this information.

"Wait so we've missed a week already?" Laurence seemed concerned.

"No only about half a week, since it's about mid-day here." I smiled.

"So we spending the night here?"

"Mhm! Cmon Irene made extra rooms so you guys can go claim yours. Oh and Sky, Barney, Jin, Ross, all your rooms are all the same so don't worry." They all ran into the house and ran upstairs. All I heard was muffled 'MINE', those nerds.

"ROSS GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE." He runs downstairs.

"What" He complains.

"Can you make dinner?" He whines.

"I'll get you a Miku plush when we get back to our home dimension~" He ran into the kitchen, bribery always works.

"Hey Aph can you talk for a moment?" Jin walked downstairs to meet me.

"Uh sure." We both step outside.

"So uh..." Oh my Irene no.

"Please Jin I really don't want this to be awkward with us, you mean a lot to me so I really don't want to lose you." Or anyone. Maybe the dimension dwellers, but the gang is way more important.

"Don't worry Aph. I promise it won't." He gave me a hug and brought me back inside.

He left back upstairs and I heard muffled yelling, from I'm assuming Jin and Sky, oh and a mixture of Barney.

Garroth, Laurence, and Aaron walked downstairs and saw me laying on the couch upside down.

Laurence decided to be a butt and sit on me.