Chapter 53

I decided due to the recent events, to do join Katelyn for meditation. She had offered this morning so I knocked on her door, I heard the shuffling of footsteps and the door swung open.

"Travis I swear if y-- oh! Morning Jess." She welcomed me in.

We decided to go to my personal dimension, and to one of the nearby lakes. We sat down and started, it was peaceful at first. I was calming my mind, thinking things out. But then, I felt a sharp pain in my chest, I wanted to call out but the pain went up to my throat, and soon consumed my body. I heard Katelyn's yells, and I closed my eyes, giving into the pain.

-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a room, looks like a cube. White walls, but there was machinery everywhere.

Where am I? Some kind of lab I guess.

I started to pace the room, not knowing what to do, then I heard people speaking outside, I pushed my ear against the door to listen better.

"W-Why!?" I heard Ross scream.

"It's okay, it's all gonna be alright. We're gonna get our revenge." Jin cooed.

"But, what if... What I'd she's gone forever?" Ross asked.

"C'mons dirts. Starts thinkings. Jets probably play trick. Remember her machines?" Barney reasoned. Which was weird, Adam was usually the reasonable one, and Jin was usually the whiny one.

"Well how are we gonna get in to check?" Jin asked.

"Just hit it until it breaks. It just metal anyway." Adam said, and was followed by a grunt. The metal door had a slight dent in it. "Nevermind, bad idea."

Before I followed in his footsteps and hurt myself, I put in my gloves. I pounded on the metal door. After five minutes, a chunk of the metal fell on the floor. I looked around, it was weird, there was Jin, Adam, Ross, and Barney. But they didn't seem normal, they were wearing Asgardian armor, had scratches and scars all over them, Adam had an eye patch instead of Barney. So both of Barney's eyes were exposed. Jin was wearing Ross's glasses and had a chicken with him. Ross didn't have his glasses anymore, and had a device thingy that Jin usually carries around.I had a feeling I wasn't in the right timeline.

I looked down at myself, I was wearing a white dress, and behind me was a set of wings. I tried to go back to normal, but I couldn't. I was stuck in my Irene form.

I shook my head, trying to get all this information through my thoughts. "Then why drag me into your problems? If it were my friends in my timeline, they wouldn't drag a random version of me into their problems!" I could feel my heart racing, my wings were disappearing only to be replaced by my demon wings. "You guys are complete idiots!" I slashed at them, knocking them out. Almost as soon as they hit the floor, I glitched back to my Irene form. As much as I tried I couldn't change back. After ten minutes of trying, u gave up.

I calmed myself down and looked at them. Images of my friends came to view, replacing the others. I felt sympathy for them, they only wanted their best friend back.

I sighed and started to drag their bodies into the house, I put them all in their separate rooms and went to what used to be mine.

When I stepped in, it was still purple, but everything was placed in an opposite direction. That didn't startle me much, but what did was the items placed on the desk. It was a picture of these people and the other version of me. She was still in her Irene form, which made me think she was stuck like that. In all her other pictures, all I saw was her in her Irene form. I looked around, and saw a notebook. I tried to open it, but it needed a password. I thought for a bit then punched in the numbers 3-3-2-5. The notebook opened to page one, I sat down on her bed and started reading.

March 12, 20XX

I saw visions. Visions of the other me. Her friends seem nice, but she, she can change her forms. I'm jealous of her. Maybe, if I get rid of her, and take her place, I can have her powers.

Well than, I see how it is.

March 23, 20XX

I pushed aside all my missions, and started a machine. A machine to transport me to her timeline. The guys don't know about it yet and I intent to keep it like that. So far I've only figured out the science behind it. I think it should be done by next year.

So these were written a year ago. Hmm...

April 3, 20XX

I've started to ignore the others. They worry about me, but I have bigger things on my mind. I've started to gather materials for my machine, it's going pretty well.

December 12, 20XX

They found out. I'm writing this behind a locked door. I locked myself in the lab, with my machine. When I'm done, I'm going through. They're pounding on the door, begging me not to go. I haven't tested it yet, but it's fine if I die. I put up an illusion, where Loki is killing me. It hides the machine, and I believe the machine should disappear as soon as I leave. Well wish me luck...

Wonderful.

LIKE I SAID, I DIDNT GIVE UP YET. BUT RECENTLY IVE GOTTEN SICK, SO THATS GIVES ME TIME TO WRITE! WHOOHOO! ANYWAYS HAVE A NICE DAY!