Chapter 1

"Momma where are you going?" A little boy was tugging at my dress.

"Honey I'll be leaving again for a... business trip, yeah a business trip. Lord business. Don't cause to much trouble for Zoey okay Lev?" I smiled assuringly at him.

"Mom please come back safe alright?" Another boy came about, hugging me before I went out the door.

"I will Malachi, take care of Levin for me alright?"

"Yes mom. Bye and good luck!" The two boys waved as I walked out.

*********************************************************

"Lady Aphmau? What are you doing?" He was standing a few feet from 'me.'

'I' looked down at my feet, unable to explain.

'I' stepped closer to the ledge, looking out to the ocean.

'I' could hear him start to walk closer to me, 'I' turned around and gave him a warm smile. 'My' heels were hanging off the ledge.

"Aphmau, get away from the ledge!" He tried to grab me, 'I' dodged.

"Laurence I leave you in charge" 'I' was getting ready to jump.

"W-what? APHMAU!"

"Goodbye." 'I' saluted him and jumped into the rocks.

'I' jumped, I saw Laurence attempt to catch 'me', he failed. I turned around and started to run. I heard screaming and crying from a distance, I smirked and kept running.

*********************************************************

"Lord Aphmau will be dearly missed, she was a wonderful lord and friend to everyone."
Everyone bowers their heads in respect, some holding back tears, some bursting out crying.

*********************************************************

The Head Guard, Garroth, soon gave up, he left back to his rightful home, to O'kasis where he would be become lord. He defied the rules and refused to marry Nicole, the Princess of Scaleswind, still sad about the death of his previous lord.

*********************************************************

The man whom the previous lord gave power to, Laurence, continued to let Phoenix Drop trive, in memory of the lost lord.

*********************************************************

They refused to give up, they knew she was alive, they knew that she would never give up so easily. What they didn't know was that they would see her again.

*********************************************************

Edit:
Hai. So I didn't change much, but in later chapters I might tweak the story a bit so watch out for that. We might end with a somewhat different outcome. So I'm sorry, I just have new ideas. But I might make another book, with a different timeline. Like Aphmau/Jess makes different choices ending in a different result. But that's just an idea and even if I did do it, I would be doing it after this book is done. ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY!